Unfulfilled? Not Anymore! Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after arrives and secrets reveal themselves.
2.4k words
4.5
31k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sorry for the delay. It took me a month to get this finished because I am working on a lot of stuff right now. The 1st part of the story was NOT meant to be part of a longer series and the more I wrote on the story the more characters began to bother me. Then I realized they needed a curve ball to keep the story alive so . . . enjoy. As always comment and feedback are encouraged. Thank you*

Danni glanced at the note in her hand and read the last words out loud. "Hope you like cinnamon rolls?"

Realizing that Hunter intended to come back and without knowing exactly when he left Danni quickly turned on the shower and gathered her towel and fresh clothes. Standing in the shower felt feeling the soapy water and hot water running over the curves of her body felt amazing on her sore muscles. Lathering the shampoo between her palms she turned around to wash her hair. For a moment she just stood there with the water flowing through her hair and down her neck and body. Wondering to herself "What in the world was I thinking?"

Hunter returned to the apartment with the cinnamon rolls tucked under his arm and a tall container of coffee clutched in his hand. He is mildly surprised to find that the door was unlocked when he entered the apartment. Especially since he heard the shower running. Putting the food down on the counter in the small kitchen he continued through to the small bathroom. There he found Danni in the shower. The curtain surrounding the large claw foot tub in the room was opaque and he could easily see the shape of her body through the thin barrier.

Then he heard her softly exhale and say "I need to get outta here."

"Now, that wouldn't be very fun." he said stripping off his shirt and moving closer.

Danni peeked around the edge of the shower curtain and saw Hunter standing there without his shirt and with a hand on his jeans. Despite her previous thoughts that maybe she should go for a walk to think and avoid Hunter, she couldn't help enjoying the sight in front of her. Danni watched him push the pants and briefs down past his hips and she darted her tongue out over her lips when she saw the clothing move past the bulge pressing against the jeans. Seeing him during the day was even better. She could see the smooth, tan, chest with the small trail of hair leading down to the thick cock jutting away from his body. Damn, she wanted him again. As Hunter moved closer to her she stepped back holding the curtain so that he could climb in with her.

"Wouldn't you rather stay here?" he said and smiled at her and trailed his fingers down her neck and over one of her nipples. When she gasped and swayed Hunter moved closer and gripping her hip he licked the smooth wet skin on her neck. Then moved over her jaw and up to her ear. He nipped her earlobe gently and moved his face back so he could look into her eyes. "Do you want me to go?" he asked her. Looking into the green eyes in front of her. She decided to just enjoy the moment and stop thinking so much. "No." she whispered and moved up on the tips of her toes to try and kiss him knowing that even then she wasn't tall enough to reach his lips.

Happy now, Hunter leaned down kissed Danni hard sweeping his tongue into her mouth and pulled her close molding her body to his. Danni could feel his erection pressing into her stomach and when she began to move slowly from side to side rubbing against him fully he turned her around toward the wall.

Hunter clutched the firm globes of her behind and lifted her high enough for their waist to be line up so that his erection was rubbing directly against her center. When he felt her hook her legs around his waist and clutch his shoulders with her hands he moved in on the nipple just inches from his mouth. He sweep his tongue around the brown sugar tipped areola before drawing the taunt nipple into his mouth. Gently at first he drew on the nipple before sucking harder and crushing the small pebbled nipple between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. Hearing her moan and feeling her wiggles he eased off for a moment to sweep his tongue over the tip and bit down on her nipple. At first softly and then a bit harder and harder still when the sensation caused her shudder. Switching he gave the same treatment to the opposite side.

Danni began to shake softly. The skillful way he was touching her breast had her on the verge of orgasm. She was rubbing her body into his as his mouth was moving of her breast nibbling, sucking, biting and licking but she wasn't quite there. She was pushing harder and harder against his body but still wasn't there. "Hunter!" she begged.

Smiling Hunter moved his hands so that one arm was supporting her weight against his body and moved his other hand between her legs. With his palm he cupped her and began to rotate his palm in gentle circles. Hunter gently bit her jaw and moved down over collar leaving a trail of kisses. He then latched on patch of skin near her shoulder and as he latched on he began to press harder and harder against her center. Grinding against her clit, he then bit down on shoulder hard and gently pinched her clit.

Hunter felt her body tense and she dropped her head back and moaned loudly while locking her legs tight around his hips. Hunter continued to pet her softly drawing his fingers lightly up the smooth lips of her pussy drawing the moisture at her opening over her hard clit and stroking softly around and around before dipping down again. At the same time he was feathering kisses over her neck, jaw and face. After a few moments her chest still heaving she began to relax against his body.

Feeling happy, and a little bit naughty, she wrapped her arms around his body and began to kiss him softly. Nibbling on his lip and circling his tongue with hers before drawing his tongue into her mouth and sucking softly on the tip before releasing him.

Smiling she picked up the bottle of body wash and began to spread the soapy lather over his chest and down his arms slowly. Reaching behind him she ran her hands over his bottom and then gave each cheek a slap and he promptly returned the favor. Laughing she moved his body feathering kisses over the smooth expanse of his chest. Once on her knees she reached out her tongue and ran it over the underside of his swelling erection while looking at him. "Is that how you do it?" she asked innocently.

When he smiled but didn't respond she circled her tongue around the head of his shaft and then kissed the very tip of his cock. "Is that how you do it? No?" This time she ran her tongue around the head of his shaft and then sticking her tongue out as far as she could go she enveloped his throbbing erection. Slowly she moved her head over him until she felt him touch the beginning of her throat. Easing back she swirled her tongue again and did it again this time with more suction. Feeling his hands on her head she pulled back. "Is that how you like it daddy?" She swallowed him again, this time literally, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could before making a swallowing motion with her throat.

Hunter pulled back and tugged Danni to her feet before reaching around to turn off the shower. "But, Daddy I was just starting to have fun." she pouted as he stepped from the shower and toweled off before running the towel over her body and then lifting her into the air.

With her moist pussy wiggling just above his cock he wrapped her legs around his hips and carried her to the bed. Falling onto the bed, Hunter grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head. "You wanna play huh?" He grabbed a condom from the nightstand before kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. Pushing his cock slowly within her moist heat until fully seated inside of her he rotated his hips, grinding against her clit. Pulling back he taunted "Is that what you want?" he set a driving pace slamming into her body. Danni began to moan and cry out while he continued his ruthless pace. Leaning down he pinched a nipple and bit her neck while rotating his hips again to grind down on her clit once again.

Danni began to struggle against his hand pinning her wrist to the bed. Hunter adjusted and brought her wrist down on opposites of her hand and pinned each wrist in his hands and continued his hard thrusting. Danni's head tossed back and her body shaking she anchored her legs tighter across his hips. "Is that how you like it?"

Danni groaned yes and cried out again a he ground his hips.

"I want to feel to cum all over my dick." he whispered into her ear as he pushed harder. "I want to feel you shaking underneath me while this tight . . . Wet . . . Pussy. . . Clenches on my cock."

Hunter's dirty speech set Danni on fire and moments later she exploded underneath him and lay shuddering as she felt his body tense and Hunter cried out just moments after her. Danni lay pressed against Hunter when she recalled that she hadn't had breakfast yet. "So, I think you mentioned something about cinnamon rolls." She prompted.

After reheating coffee and cinnamon rolls in the microwave Hunter suggested they spend the afternoon at the beach. So after a quick stop to get swimsuits and food they headed out for a day of fun

When Danni first climbed out of bed she was doubtful and unsure what to do about Hunter. Hours later she was hugging Hunter with her legs around his waist standing in the river talking. There were children tossing bright colored balls around in the water and the sounds of splashing all around them but in this moment it felt like the world stopped. Her body pressed to his. Her heart thudding against his chest. His arms wrapped around her holding her body tightly. The sound of his deep smooth voice in her ear. His finger tips moving up and down her spine. The sun shining down on them and the cool water lapping at their hips. Everything felt wonderful. Too bad nothing can last forever.

Hearing her sigh softly in his ear, Hunter asked "What was that all about?"

"Just thinking how nice this is. Wondering why I've never had so much fun doing something so simple." She replied softly.

"Happiness is simple. It's everything else in life that throws people off track." he told her.

"You are just saying that so you can try to claim best date ever." she teased.

"You mean I haven't won that already? I was hoping to score double points with those cinnamon rolls."

"They were good." she acknowledged leaning back so that she could view his eyes. "I think I might like more than just your cinnamon rolls."

Smiling at Hunter she leaned in and kissed his nose, and then she kissed his cheek before he leaned over and took her lips in a kiss.

_____________________________

Danni checked the flashing text message on her cell phone. Frowning she flipped the phone shut and slipped the now silent phone into her pocket before taking a sip of the hot chocolate on the table in front of her. "Hunter had to cancel on going to see a movie tonight." Danni told her friend Jackie sitting across the table front me.

"I can't believe it. So you two do spend time apart" Jackie said over her tall cappuccino.

Danni snorted "Ha Ha Ha, very funny. Especially coming from the woman who practically totes her boy toy in her purse every day. I believe you have sent about 10 text messages to him this morning already. Are you worried he will stop breathing?"

"More like worried he will screw something up! Calvin has been trying to help with renovating my kitchen and I am scare to death. I can just see him buying salmon colored paint instead of a nice neutral color." Jackie shuddered in mock fear before taking another sip of her drink.

"Wow that is scary. Maybe he is color blind." Danni suggested.

"More like fashion blind. Last week he showed up at my house wearing a button down shirt with basketball shorts. No idea what in the world he was thinking." Jackie told her. "So how long has it been with you and the new guy?"

"It has been almost 3 months now. It has been so laid back and relaxing. It's a relief to not be stuck in another high drama relationship." Danni smiled. "I'm happy and in love. It's nice."

"Good. I'm happy for you. Does that mean that you are interested in helping me fix up my kitchen and dining room?" Jackie asked while tossing her used napkin into the now empty cappuccino cup.

"Oh boy. I better be getting paid for this." Danni moaned before taking the last sip of her lukewarm hot chocolate and gathering up her purse and jacket.

Four hours later Danni was happy to be home and kicking off her shoes. Jackie was really excited about fixing up her small apartment. The group of friends spent hours painting, hanging shelves and arranging cute decorations and pictures. Then they spent another couple hours laughing, drinking and eating pizza.

Danni was disappointed that she hadn't gotten a chance to see Hunter and that he seemed too busy to really talk but shoving aside her disappointment she turned on the TV and was about to head to the shower when there was a loud knock at the door. Walking back to the door she saw a blonde woman on the other side of the door.

"Hi, can I help you with something?" Danni asked when she noticed that the woman was obviously pregnant.

"Yes, actually I think you can. Danielle, right." the woman asked.

"Daniela. I'm sorry. I don't think we've met before." Danni told her.

"I'm Katherine Reynolds, Hunter's wife. You've been sleeping with my husband." the woman gestured to her clearly pregnant form. "I'm sure you can understand how that might be upsetting for me."