Unhappily Excited

Story Info
He asked for permission to pee, but Mistress had other plans.
824 words
3.43
76k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unhappily excited ...

Mistress has total control over me. This goes as far as controlling my toilet visits or denying them for that matter ...

One day i thought i didn't do anything special, by asking permission for a toilet visit. Normally Mistress agrees right away or makes me do a chore for Her first or gives me a period of time i have to wait. Sometimes these waits are either agonizingly long or agonizing because of the position i have to wait in or ... when Mistress is very strict with me, because i first have to drink a certain (large) amount of water before i am allowed to go to the toilet.

This time it was totally different ... while i thought i was used to quite some variations ...

"Mistress, may i please go to the toilet and pee?"

"No, you may not! Come here slave!"

"Yes Mistress" i said and walked over to Her, kneeling in front of Her and awaiting further instructions as i have been taught to do always, through a lot of (sometimes painful or sadistic) teaching.

"Stand up and undress totally!" was the next unexpected command. Of course i obeyed Her as i always do ...

"Put this cock ring on my cock, slave!"

"Y-yes Mistress ..." i never wore a cock ring before, put i put it on and the rubber ring was very tight around the base of Mistress' cock.

"Good, now stand in front of me hands on your ass, present My cock to Me slave!"

Of course i obeyed and then ... Mistress used Her beautiful long red and sharp fingernails to excite Her cock until it was throbbing hard and purple because of the tight cock ring!

"Ahh ... ahh" i moaned from excitement and the throbbing of Her cock.

"Now you may go and pee slave, you have 5 minutes to complete the peeing!"

"B-but i can't pee this way Mistress and the ring prevents this huge hard on to go away .." i moaningly complained to Mistress.

"Is that My problem slave?" Her standard answer meaning: I couldn't care less, you are only My slave and just have to obey.

"No-no Mistress, it is of course my problem" was the obligatory way to answer this question and i did.

i tried to go and pee, but i simply could in no way press out even a tiny drop of pee.

"It didn't work slave? Too bad ..." Mistress emphasized my agony sadistically when i returned after my failure to pee on the toilet.

"It is now 9 am slave, much too early for you to pee. I want you to keep My cock throbbing hard for me this morning. If at any moment I see My cock not being fully erect, I will not let you pee until 6 pm. Is that understood?!"

"Y-yes Mistress, as You wish ..." i moaned in reply.

"Good, You are allowed though to come to me, kneel down and beg Me to harden My cock again slave. I will then gladly harden it for you ..." She said smiling seductively.

"If My cock stays nice, hard, throbbing until 1 pm, I will allow you to try and get the ring off. When you manage to take it off, you are allowed to go and pee, but My guess is that you can only get the ring off when the hard on goes down slave ..." Mistress said

smiling and in the meanwhile touching Her cock again with those beautiful long red nails i love so much and can't resist.

i felt betrayed by Her cock, when it started throbbing even more and getting even darker purple already on the first touch of those torturingly beautiful fingers!

Mistress sent me away when Her cock was throbbing and started to get purple again by just snapping Her beautiful fingers once. Of course i knew what this meant: i had to get Her a new fresh cup of coffee and fast ...

So i scurried off, well aware of Her throbbing cock and got Mistress a new cup of coffee.

When i handed Her the coffee, i knew what would come next. Mistress always tests the temperature of the coffee by pressing the cup against Her cock and watching my reaction.

"Ouch!" i couldn't help uttering when the hot cup touches my now definitely purple tip of Her cock.

"Good", Mistress said approvingly and sipped from Her coffee.

"lie down on your stomach, slave" was the next command i received. Of course i immediately obliged, knowing it wouldn't feel nice with Her cock throbbing.

"Hold your ankles and stretch your back!"

"Y-yes Mistress ... a-aahhh ..."

Mistress put Her spiked heels on my ass and said: "Stay like My footstool until I finished My coffee."

Yes Mistress, as You wish ... A-aahh"

"And stop moaning or I will gag you!"

"Yes Mistress."

End of part 1