Unhappy Anniversary Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"How old are your kids, man?" the rapist asked Walter. He'd turned around to face him, his hips still for the moment. Sheila coughed up around the black man's unmoving cock. "They live here? Hey Slim! Take your eyes off of your bitch fo' a sec and answer me."

Walter had been staring, entranced at seeing his wife so brutally used for a man's pleasure. In all of their years of marriage he'd never had rough sex with her like that. It bothered him that some young punk had obtained that which she denied him for over a quarter century. He had dreamed, but Lenny had actualized. A smack to the ear by a balled fist tore him away from his musings.

"Answer him," Georgia whispered, her kindly voice an obscene contradiction to the hardness of her hands and heart. Walter turned his head, looking into the face of the almost forgotten woman. Her eyes told him that she'd kill him for sure if he remained silent any longer.

"Both in their twenties, but they don't live her anymore."

"Just as well. That'll be two less people to kill tonight," he replied, returning his attentions to Walter's wife. Sheila wailed around the cock that lunged into her mouth, her entire body squirming in her bonds as she sought to free herself. Lenny's malicious laughter raked across Walter's eardrums. "Yeah, momma. Suck that cock like your life depends on it, because it does, slag. It does." He resumed pounding his cock deep into Sheila’s throat, raping her face loudly as silent tears ran down her face.

Lenny pulled Sheila backwards across the arm of the couch so that her head hung upside down. He took one leg and threw it over the back of the couch, then shoved the other one so it fell upon the ground. He motioned Georgia over to him. "Suck on that while I fuck her face, won't you, babe?" he said while smacking his palm against Sheila's twat. "I know you like eating pussy. Go ahead."

"I don't want to," Georgia said. Walter barely heard her.

"What's with you tonight? You've been acting funny since you got here. Don't make me angry, Georgia. Eat her cunt while I fuck her mouth. Do it now." Lenny's voice had a tone of finality to it. Not once did he raise his voice to Georgia, but she trembled as if he'd been shouting at her. She crawled between Sheila's legs, slipped her palms underneath her ass, then dove in. Georgia's aggressive style of cunnilingus had Sheila's hips bucking in a desperate attempt to shake off her assailant. The short thrusts upwards only served to drive Georgia's tongue deeper within her. Sheila delirious moans resulted in Georgia continuing her play, using teeth, tongue and lips to stimulate the older woman's pussy as best she could.

Lenny looked on proudly, always enjoying a girl on girl show. A sharp thrust of his hips lodged his cock back into Sheila's mouth, silencing her cries. Her throat swelled up as he went right down her esophagus. He mated himself tightly to her face, grinding his groin hard against her lips. His curly pubic hairs scoured her bottom lip and chin like steel wool. When he pulled out of her throat a fresh flood of spit and bile washed over the woman's face, covering her in a shimmering liquid veil. His next thrust into her produced a loud gulping noise from deep within her throat. The constant cacophony of gulps accompanied his vicious oral rape. The thick oral discharge pooled below her head, persistent tendrils of saliva clinging to her cheeks and hair.

Sheila's whole body shook with the force of Lenny's powerful thrusts and the pleasure received from Georgia’s skilled tongue. Lenny leaned forward and grabbed onto one of Sheila's breasts, gripping it tightly and twisting it. The abused tit flesh turned pomegranate beneath his merciless grip. He used the other hand to grasp tightly onto Georgia's ponytail, using it as a convenient handle both to leverage his brutal lunges into Sheila, and to force his woman deeper into Sheila's box.

Walter's mind felt numb. His beloved wife was being raped, her pussy eaten out by some Amazonian dyke while a black man took her face. He felt small, ashamed both because he was powerless to stop his wife's assault and by his inappropriate reactions to it. He'd dreamed for so many years of feeling his wife's loving mouth around his manhood. Now he'd never be the first one to sample her. That honour had been stolen from him. He loathed Lenny and prayed for his death, but he couldn't deny the fact that he knew how to get the most use out of a woman's mouth. That black cock worked Sheila’s maw in ways he'd never imagined possible.

"Yeah, man. I bet you have many happy memories of this bitch, don't you Slim?" Walter shook his head, realizing that Lenny had been talking to him. "I mean, this bitch could teach a crack whore how to choke down licorice stick. I’ve never had ferocious head like this before!"

Walter wanted to kill this sick fucker in the slowest, most painful method possible. But he felt a perverse pride in the man's words as well. He knew how sexually provocative Sheila was. He'd had twenty-six years in which to discover it. How many women’s mouths had this guy taken over the years? Knowing that Sheila was the best of the lot made him proud of her. A stupid reaction to a bad situation, but Walter couldn’t deny that felt pride at the moment.

"Get a load of the guy! You enjoy seeing your wife raped by strangers, don't you?" Lenny pulled out of Sheila's ravaged mouth, twisting her head to the side so she could look upon her husband. Her mascara-blurred eyes opened from beneath the thick film of spittle and bile that glazed her face. The sticky streams ran into her hair. Gone was the proper elegance of the woman who had attended the musical that evening. A fuck slut had replaced her, one covered in her own foulness.

Sheila gazed upon the throbbing erect member of her husband, and looked into his eyes with hurt. How could he become excited by watching her ravishment? She simply couldn't understand it. Walter lowered his head in shame, embarrassed by the reaction of his treacherous body.

"Georgia, go with the kitchen and look in the drawers. They probably have kitchen twine for tying up poultry. Bring me some?" Georgia lumbered off to do her man's bidding. She soon returned with a whole spool of it. "Go and play with Slim for a little bit. Wrap that cock of his up tight. After that, use your imagination."

"But I don't like him," Georgia murmured.

"So make sure he hates what you do to him."

Georgia did as she was told, tying several tiny, intricate knots around his shaft. The dullness Walter commented on earlier obviously didn't extend to her fine motor control. While she worked she manipulated his balls, applying feather light touches that stimulated the fine hairs on his ball sac. Her breath caressed his sensitive skin on his cock, further stimulating him. His cock grew hard and large, As he grew, the already tight bindings cinched his cock mercilessly, biting deep into his turgid flesh. Georgia scraped her short nails over the purple ridges of cock flesh, watching in sadistic glee as silent, shuddering sobs escaped Walters' lips.

Sheila realized that Georgia obeyed Lenny without question. She had little will of her own, only a childlike desire for approval. Apparently, Lenny gave her that. Georgia would do anything he told her.

Lenny flipped Sheila over onto her stomach and moved between her legs. He placed his palms on her asscheeks and pushed downwards and out. Her ass spread so far apart that the stretched inner cheeks made a perfect plane, the tableau anchored by the crinkled rosebud squarely in its center. He dribbled saliva onto her puckered little anus, the warm moisture causing the rosebud to pulse. Lenny forced his tongue into the latent bloom, his rough incursion into her unexplored inner territories ripping a gasp from her. That pink muscle lashed at her insides, drilling deep into her in its search for ore. Thick fingers sank into her corpulent asscheeks, the uncomfortable stretching making her ass crack burn. The insinuated tongue delved even deeper, touching a place within her even her husband had never reached. Sheila's mortification grew when she realized she'd been wriggling her ass to increase the anal stimulation. All too soon Lenny released her, permitting her assailed asshole a brief respite. The cinnabar-streaked alabaster cheeks closed upon her blooming flowerbud.

"What now?" Sheila gasped.

"You really don't know? Now I'm gonna fuck you, cunt." Walter groaned, and not from any of the physical pains he experienced.

§§§

Part II is almost done, and will be posted shortly. As always, it is your feedback that I like to receive. So talk to me! Please vote, and send me some feedback. Did you like the story? Hate it? Do you have something you'd like to see in print? Let me know, and I just might accomodate you.

Take care, all.

-T

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers