Unhooking Mom's Bra Ch. 02

Story Info
He savors a slut mom.
2k words
4.08
498.2k
65
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pressing my head hard, indicating me to increase the speed of my tongue fuck as she moaning loudly. After about half an hour's tongue work, she came in with a loud moan and discharged a jet of juice. I had a very hard time swallowing it all, in time. She was very much relieved and became very exhausted too, she then said good night to me and asked me to go to my room and sleep.

I was not expecting this, as I was expecting some more and was really very much upset and annoyed. Seeing my embarrassment, she fondled my hair and said that she was completely satisfied now. I told her that I wanted more and something else. She understood what I meant. But she told me that she could do nothing now but promised that she would allow me the next day. I with heavy heart went to my room, undressed myself and slept naked. I masturbated twice, imagining fucking mom.

The next morning, at around 5 0'clock, mom came to my room and woke me up. She was still naked. She said that she was going to the toilet and if I wanted to see her in the toilet I could follow her. I was more than happy to hear this. In the joy, I forgot that I was naked inside my blanket. I jumped off and went to the toilet naked. Mom was already in the toilet sitting on the commode. She was surprised to see me naked. She asked me to come closer to her. I went there. She started sucking my dick while shitting. I was in the seventh heaven. My own mom was giving me a nice blowjob. This feeling gave me a total jerk and I relieved discharging my cum into her mouth. She drank each drop of it. She did not leave my dick and started sucking again. I was feeling to pee and asked mom to leave so that I could urinate.

"I will be pleased to drink my son's pee. Please piss into my mouth honey." She said. What could be the greatest thing in the world than this one? I started pissing into my mom's mouth slowly. She surprisingly drank all my urine. It should be more than half a liter as it was morning pee. After a while she finished shitting and got up from the commode. She cleaned her shit hole with the toilet paper and flushed the bowl. Now I sat on the commode to shit. She came to me and pushed her pussy to my mouth. I licked her and drank her pee. It was not much, as she had already peed while shitting.

"Are you satisfied now?" She asked me.

"Yes mom. But I want more than this. I want to explore the way from where I came to this world." I said wiping my shit hole with the toilet paper.

"Didn't you explore with your tongue?" She said.

"Yes, but I feel that exploration is better with appropriate tool. And you know that I have the better tool for it." I said and kissed on her lips.

She was very happy with my kiss. Soon she started sucking my lips. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and sucked her tongue. We exchanged our saliva with each other. We were kissing so deeply ad passionately. My hands were cupping her ass chicks and her hands were doing same with mine. Slowly I moved down and started sucking her nipples. I was sucking them after 20 years or more. It was really very exciting. She was holding my dick and stroking it lightly. She was moaning and had closed her eyes in pleasure.

After a while, I lifted her in my arms, as she was not heavy I could hold her very nicely. I slowly inserted my dick inside her pussy in that lifted position and hugged her tightly. Our lips were locked with each other and we were eating each other tastily. I walked towards her bedroom in the same position carrying her on my arms with my dick inside her pussy. She was pushing her ass back and forth to fuck herself up.

"Fuck your slut mom Amit, tear your whore's pussy mercilessly...I am dying for your dick...tear me...tear my pussy and my asshole...forget that you are my son...and forget that I am your mother...think me as your whore...

She was shouting like this. I was still holding her on my arms and she was fucking heavily. I was too much joyful to fuck my own mom. I was too much enjoying pumping the hole from where I came to this world. I went near the mirror and positioned in such a way that we could see us in the mirror. She was fucking me so furiously that we could see my dick going in and out in her pussy very fast. She was increasing the pace every minute and I was enjoying a lot.

MMMMMMMmmmm...fuck your slut Amit...fuck your whore...tear me son of bitch...Saying this she increased pace. I was also telling the filthy words to her. As both of us increased our pace, we both came almost the same time. She leaned on my chest pushing her pussy hard to my dick.

"Oh...we forgot to use condom. What happens if you get pregnant?" I asked sucking her juicy lips.

"Don't worry...I will take care of it." She said tightening her grip on my back and pushing her pussy deep towards my semi erect dick.

When my dick limped completely, it slipped out from her pussy. We then lay on the bed, there she kissed me once again. I asked her whether I was the second man in her life. She told me that I was the third one. She had been fucking wit one of her colleagues in the college. It was 10 years ago when my dad was away for 1 year on his academic tour to England. Then I asked what happens if dad comes to know about this and even Ajit (my brother) comes to know about this. She was bit relaxed towards this. She told me that while fucking with dad, they used to fantasize about fucking with other couples and she assured me that dad would be more than happy if he comes to know that his son had taken care of his wife well. And about Ajit she said, "When I am fucked by my one son, there is no harm to be fucked by another one too."

It was already 8 o'clock now. She had to go to the office and I had nothing to do in the afternoon. I asked her if she could come early so that we can have a good session before dad arrives home from the tour. She said that she would try. She went to the office after taking breakfast. I just slept on her bed naked. I was just thinking about what was happened the day before and was little bit guilty about it as I fucked my own mom. But after analyzing for some time and seeing mom very happy in the morning, I thought I did a good job. Mom came around 1 o'clock in the afternoon and said that she would not be going to the office. We both went to the bathroom, took shower. I applied soap to her pussy, breasts and shit hole. She did the same to me. Then we took lunch together. We ate from the same plate helping each other and feeding each other. In the meantime, I inserted one banana in her pussy and ate that afterwards.

Then we went to her room naked. We did 69 and had one orgasm each. Then we lay kissing each other. We were thinking of fucking, but maybe because of over fucking and heat, we fell asleep. When we woke up, it was already 5 o'clock and it was time for my dad to come back. I got up to dress me up. But mom said that she wanted a quick fuck. I reminded her that dad would be coming any minute. But she wanted my dick at any cost. My dick became hard rock. I fucked her in missionary position then. We were about to get the climax; we heard the car coming into our compound. I pushed a last stroke and discharged my cum into my mom's wet and juicy pussy. I quickly ran to my room. I heard that dad was entered into his room.

"Oh honey, you are too horny, you are waiting for me being naked?" I heard dad's voice. I went to their bedroom to find out what was happening. The door was closed but I could see everything through the keyhole.

"Let me put off my clothes and I will fuck you hard." He said and started throwing his clothes away. When he became naked, he directly went on top of my mom and started fucking.

"You are too wet darling today. Are you very hungry?" Saying this he started fucking my mom. My mom was helping him by pushing her ass from down.

"Honey, do you allow me to fuck with other guy?" Mom asked.

"Yes honey, I will be watching you fucking with other guy. Probably I will be filming it." He said increasing his pace.

"Oh sweetheart, you are great." Mom kissed dad on his lips.

"Do you have anyone in your mind with whom you can fuck?" Dad asked while pumping mom's already fucked pussy.

"Yes, but promise that you won't be angry." She said.

"No, darling, I told you that I would be enjoying if I happen to see you fucking with another dick. Tell me who is that?" He said.

"Amit" She said and closed her eyes.

"You mean, our son...? Is it correct...Let me think...maybe if you want his dick...then I think it should be ok. Ok honey, I allow you to fuck with Amit and I don't mind if you fuck with Ajit too. It would really be nice to see sons to fuck their own mother." He said. Probably this fantasy made him hornier. I was too happy to hear this thinking that now I can fuck my mom always and anytime.

"Are you serious honey?" My mom asked.

"Sure my darling." Dad said.

"I should confess that I was fucked by him from this morning. In fact when you came, he just finished fucking me and went to his room. I was naked because I was fucking with our own son. Please forgive me that I fucked with him before getting your consent. But I could not control myself." She started crying or pretending, I don't know.

"It's ok honey. I am happy that my son had taken care of my wife in my absence. I declare that you can fuck with your both sons anytime in the house. But be sure that you will not be fucking outside". He said and gave a last stroke.

"Thanks honey." Mom said and closed her eyes in pleasure.

After this there was nothing to hide in our family. Ajit was bit shocked to hear all these things and this development. But after all he is a man and he also has sexual urge. So he agreed to fuck mom. Earlier mom used to walk around on her bra and panty but now she started naked. Dad and mom fuck in front of us. But we have never fucked her in front of dad. While fucking I ask her with whom she enjoys more. Maybe she doesn't want to displease any of us. So she says that she enjoys with all. These days mom usually gets three fucks a day. In the morning I fuck her. In the afternoon Ajit fucks her when he comes back from his college and in the night she fucks with dad. Sometimes when she doesn't get satisfied with dad in the night then she comes either to me or to Ajit to be fucked. I am really surprised that she never says no when any of us wants to fuck her. How horny she is...

Pls do reply me ur views.