Unidentified Fucking Object

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers

Well, it's just a theory. Sure, I'll go back to describing the events. There isn't much more to tell.

I was still fucking Larry's butt while he and Curly were sucking each other's cocks. The space babe was bent over, staring at Moe's cock sliding in and out of my asshole. Her crotch was pressed against my face and my tongue was stroking her clitoris. Sometimes, I'd move my head to lick her boyfriend's cock and balls while he plowed her from behind.

She was now making a rhythmic sound. It wasn't the harsh cawing noise human women often make. It was more like singing a simple phrase, one note sliding up to another, over and over, except that her voice was about two octaves higher than any human could manage. The musical cries were mixed with breathless exclamations in the same Oriental-sounding language that Moe, Larry and Curly had used. She was obviously having multiple orgasms.

The alien male came next. He began convulsively ramming his penis into her while uttering high-pitched cries of his own. Some of his semen escaped from her vagina onto my tongue. It had a slightly astringent, definitely non-human taste.

An instant later, I began ejaculating inside Larry. I could feel Moe's juice pumping into my asshole and I was aware that Larry and Curly were also reaching climax.

The aliens left quickly, with the woman pausing for an instant to fondle my hair and beard one more time. The rest of us collapsed in a heap. I fell asleep within seconds.

That's all I know. I woke up staring into the rising sun. I was in the driver's seat of the 300-ZX, parked beside the road at approximately the same spot where I first saw the alien ship. I ate breakfast at Fort Stockton and drove on to Austin. I spent the whole trip wondering if I should report this.

It was a toss-up, but I finally decided to go ahead and call the FBI. The worst thing that could happen was that you'd think I was a nut and ignore me. One of those "Argosy" stories was about a Brazilian farmer who claimed he fucked a space chick. I didn't believe him and I don't really expect you to believe me.

Hopefully, someone else will come in some day and corroborate my story. Or maybe this will corroborate someone else's report. UFOs used to be a sort of intellectual curiosity for me. I never really believed they were spacecraft. Now it's different.

My experience was mostly pleasant, although bizarre. But, I wonder if worse things have happened to other people. What do the aliens want? They've been here for at least fifty years. U.S. Air Force pilots were reporting "flying saucers" in the 1940's.

Oh well. I don't expect you to have any answers, or to tell me if you do. That's my story. Unless you have some more questions, I'll be on my way.

It's been a pleasure meeting you, Special Agent Strong. Oh! I didn't realize FBI agents got excited.

No, forget I said that. Look, it's been a rough couple of days and I'm going to go have a drink. Would you like to join me?

OK, I'll meet you outside in a few minutes. . .

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

I'm posting my stories which don't meet Literotica acceptance criteria and alternate versions of some of my Literotica stories on my personal web site. Please check it out.

KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers
12