Unintentional Lolita Ch. 03

Story Info
Milk and cookies are a great late night snack.
4.9k words
4.62
195k
55

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was up and out of the house while Billie and Kelly were still getting ready.
No one said anything about what had happened the night before, but I couldn’t push any of it out of my mind, and I found myself daydreaming about it off and on throughout the day. I had a few undisturbed moments to myself at lunch, and I was consumed with wondering what was going through my wife’s mind, as well as what was going through my youngest daughter’s.
Later, after talking to both of them, I’d learn they’d been just as pre-occupied.

They were both quieter than normal as they went through their morning routine, and when Kelly left for school, their goodbye was cordial and warm but strained.
Billie kept losing herself in thought throughout the day, continuing to mull what had taken place between her husband and youngest daughter.
Martin loved both of their girls; of that she was more than certain; he was and always had been a wonderful father. And he loved her, too, didn’t he? Of course he did. And he’d told her about the two of them kissing. He’d not tried to conceal it even for a minute.
She wondered, though, had he and Jessica ever shared a moment like that?
Surely not, she thought, chastising herself, or he’d have certainly mentioned it to her.
Both of their daughters were beautiful. She knew, Martin knew it, and while Martin was a good-looking man, goodness only knew how often she’d been told the girls clearly got their beauty from her.
Billie resolved to herself that she would not fight with her daughter about what had happened. After all, it was silly, wasn’t it, to even entertain the idea that she might be in competition with Kelly for Martin’s affections?
They’d kissed, yes, and if Martin had given her accurate indication, it had been passionate, alright, but Martin had come to her bed. He’d made love to her.
She sighed. That wasn’t entirely accurate, she thought to herself. They’d had sex, but she couldn’t exactly call it lovemaking. They’d both been almost urgent in their desire; Martin’s cock had been as hard as she remembered it ever being, if not a little harder, and she found herself wondering if he’d been thinking about Kelly while he was fucking her from behind.
Across town, Kelly wandered from class to class in her own daze, her mind racing a thousand different directions as she relived the time she’d spent alone with her father the night before.
She couldn’t quite articulate what she was thinking, beyond telling herself that she really hadn’t meant for things to go as far as they had. She told herself she never would’ve asked her dad to kiss her like he did if she’d known the way it would make her feel, and at the same time, she longed for him to kiss her like that again. It wasn’t so much the forbidden fruit of the deep kiss with her father as it was the tingling that ran through her body, making her nipples hard, making her pussy wet.
After they’d arrived back home, Kelly had gone straight to her bedroom to change clothes. Her panties had been soaked, and she’d been more sensitive than she could ever remember.
When she’d gone to tell her parents goodnight, at first she’d thought they were fighting. But then, she’d realized they were having sex.
Had her father told her mother about the two of them kissing? Had their kiss affected her father in a fashion similar to how it had affected her?
That had all been racing through her mind when he’d walked into the living room wearing nothing but boxers, his cock no longer hard, but a nonetheless easy to see bulge beneath the cloth of his shorts. And she’d been sitting there, nightgown bunched up around her hips, fingers gently playing with the swollen folds of her pussy.
She’d been all at once startled and embarrassed, though she shouldn’t have been. Not startled anyway. She’d been waiting on him to tuck her into bed, so she should have anticipated him.
Her embarrassment, more from fear that he would chastise or scold her than anything else, had quickly vanished when she’d seen him looking at her, peering down at her hand covering her pussy. She’d tried really hard not to stare at the bulge in his boxers, even when she could tell his penis was starting to get bigger.
His goodnight kisses had been warmer than usual, hadn’t they? She hadn’t imagined that, she told herself. And his hug had been more than fatherly, hadn’t it? And his cock… just saying the word to herself made her tingle… her father’s penis had been swelling again as he’d walked from her room.
She wondered if her parents had fucked again before going to sleep. Kelly was still a virgin, though she’d masturbated and made herself cum before letting slumber take her.
She clenched her thighs together, flexing her leg muscles and breathing deep as she felt her nipples harden against the fabric of her bra as she thought about it all.
And he hadn’t said no when she’d asked if they could do it all again. He’d understood what she was asking, hadn’t he?
Kelly felt a warm glow wash over her entire body as she imagined being in her father’s arms, his lips pressed against hers as he held her…

Friday nights in the fall mean one thing where we live; high school football. For me, it’s a chance to watch local boys do well on the gridiron. For my daughter and all the other high school students, it was the social event of the week. We never miss a home game, and we make a number of the out of town games, too.
Billie was waiting on me when I finally got home. We were playing a team twenty miles away, so we had a bit of a drive in front of us.
Kelly was already gone; she’d caught a ride with some friends. They were going to grab a bite to eat, and they’d bring her home after a post-game party they had planned.
Billie and I arrived at the stadium after a long ride that was notable for the silence that filled the car. As we began our trek from the parking lot to the admission gate, she slid her arm through mine, leaned up and kissed me on the cheek, forcing a weak smile when I looked over at her. I kissed her on the temple and she smiled, leaning into me.
We bumped into some friends of ours headed up the steps into the bleachers. Ted and Margaret lived just a few blocks from us. They have twins, Pamela and Theodore, Jr., who’ve gone to school with Kelly since they were in kindergarten. Ted and I are at best sociable armchair/bleacher quarterback buds. Billie and Margaret, however, are pretty close; years of home room parties, bake sales, girl-scout cookies and the like have a way of creating a bond.
We sat down next to each other; Ted and I picked apart the other team’s line-up, criticized the refs and second guessed the play calling while Billie and Margaret caught up on things.
It was a good game, well played by both teams, and I was a little surprised that we actually scored the winning touchdown on a trick play late in the fourth. The most important thing, though, was that Kelly dropped by to see us for a moment during half-time. She and her mother chatted briefly about something, she gave her mom a hug, then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and she vanished into the crowd from whence she’d come.
“She hasn’t done that in a while,” Billie said, leaning over and speaking into my ear.
“Come to see us when we’re at a game? I know.”
“No,” Billie said, snuggling up to me and smiling. “She was openly affectionate with us in front of complete strangers.”
I looked at my wife as she scooted closer to me again and thought about it. She was right. For a good while now, Kelly had been like a lot of teenagers; reluctant to admit she knew her parents in public, much less to be seen with us, to say nothing of showing love and affection.
Ted and Margaret’s kids wandered by a couple of time through the night; Ted, Jr., he hates being called Teddy, I’m told, wandered by several rows down and barely even acknowledged his parents were there. Pam, as is common with high school girls, was moving with a pack and waved to her parents.
“You’re oldest is in college, now, right?” Ted asked.
“Yeah. She’s a junior. Making pretty good grades, too.”
He sighed.
“Difficult letting her go?”
“Letting her go? She still comes home holidays and summers; still calls home a couple of times a week.”
“You’re satisfied with that?” he asked, looking at me. “Not afraid you’ll lose her?”
I nodded. “Kids grow up; they move on. She talks to us a lot more than I talked to my folks at her age. I consider myself really fortunate.”
“I guess,” he said.
I sighed, smiled and waved as Kelly walked by down below and waved up at us again. Maybe things were going to be alright after all.

The ride home was nowhere near as quiet as the ride to the game had been. We discussed the clothing some of the other kids had been wearing, as well as some of the couples we’d seen together, and I told Billie that Ted was showing signs of pre-mature empty nest syndrome.
She laughed.
“Margo mentioned the same thing. She said the only thing taking the edge off of it is that both of their kids are probably going to attend junior college right here after graduating.”
By the time we arrived home, it was late, and Billie grabbed my hand, dragging me toward the bedroom.
“Let’s go to bed.”
“That ready to go to sleep?” I asked.
“Yes,” she replied. “I’m exhausted.”
“What about sitting up to wait on Kelly?”
Billie stopped and leaned against the doorway to our bedroom, rubbing at her eyes and nodding.
“You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking.” Normally, Billie sat up waiting on her to get home. “Would you mind if I went on to bed?”
“You want me to sit up and wait on her?”
Billie raised her eyebrows and nodded. “You are her father.”
“I am.”
She shrugged. “There’s no reason why you can’t sit up waiting for her that I can think of.”
I followed Billie into the bedroom, and we both began to get undressed for bed. I pulled out a pair of sleep pants and a t-shirt; I didn’t want to disturb Billie when I came to bed.
“Martin?”
I looked up as Billie stepped out of the bathroom, robe held closed by her tightly folded arms. She sat down beside me on the bed.
“Did you… have you and Jessica ever kissed like you and Kelly did last night?”
I shook my head. “Never.”
“Because the two of you used to go out on dates pretty regular.”
I nodded. “And we still do on occasion when she’s home.”
Billie nodded. “I know. Jessica’s picked on her little sister for years about the things the two of you have done that you hadn’t done at that point with Kelly. I know it was because Kelly was younger, but that never seemed to matter.”
“I know.”
“Would you?”
I looked at Billie again as she shifted on the bed.
“If Jessica came to you and asked you to kiss her like that, would you do it?”
“I’m pretty sure that isn’t going to happen,” I replied.
Billie smiled. “I wouldn’t be so sure. I’d be willing to bet Kelly will tell her about it, and I know how competitive they are with one another. And I know, too, how much they love their daddy. So, would you, if she asked?”
“You would want me to?”
Billie nodded slowly. “I love both of the girls. And I love you. And they love you. And I know that you love them. So, yes. I would want you to.”
“I love you, too, honey.”
She leaned into me and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around her. Billie got up and walked around to her side of the bed and I got up to go to the living room.
“Don’t let her keep you up too late,” she said. “I might be asleep when she gets home, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want you in bed with me.”
I watched as Billie shed her robe. She was naked beneath it, and I watched as she crawled beneath the covers.
A couple of minutes later, I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, flipping channels until I found one that was running a rolling re-cap of high-school football scores. It wasn’t long before they began to repeat them, and I flipped channels again until I found a re-run of an old show that I liked.
About an hour later, closer to one in the morning than not, I heard a key twisting in the lock, and I got up in time to see the front door open. Kelly walked through the door, shoes in hand, smiled when she saw me, and closed the door behind her, locking it.
“Trying to sneak in?” I asked.
“No, Daddy,” she replied, smiling again. “Mom usually has more light on than this, so I thought you might both be asleep.”
“No such luck. Your mom thought I should wait up on you.”
Kelly shrugged as she dropped her shoes at the entrance to the hallway and walked over to me.
“That’s fine, Daddy,” she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me. “I’m a little hungry.”
“I thought that’s why you were out late? Going to a party and eating with your friends?”
She nodded and swept hair back from her face.
“We had food. Pizza mostly. It didn’t go very far.”
She bounded away from me, headed toward the kitchen, and I watched intently as her breasts bounced beneath her shirt and her ass flexed against her jeans. I followed her, arriving in time to see her open the fridge and pull out the milk.
“A little late for a bowl of cereal, isn’t it?”
“Daddy.” She gave me a look that indicated she thought I was being silly. “It’s never too late for a bowl of Tony. But I’m not having cereal. I made these cookies this afternoon. You could have had some when they were warm out of the oven, but I think mom had them up before you got home, and then you had to get to the game.”
My youngest daughter was a sudden surge of fluid motion as she poured a glass of milk and at the same time popped open a plastic container full of fresh chocolate chip cookies.
“Here, Daddy.”
I managed to get my mouth open just in time for her to slam one of her cookies home. Kelly giggled as I caught it in my mouth. It wasn’t warm, but it was still fresh, just like I liked them, and my hand swept up to my chin, catching crumbs in my palm as I bit into it.
Kelly put the milk back in the fridge and then spun around, hopping onto the kitchen counter and pulling the container of cookies to her as though they were a precious treasure to hoard.
“One? I only get one?” I asked, feigning hurt feelings. It was a game we played.
“You can have another,” she said. “After you finish the one you’re eating now.” She’d learned that line from her mother when she was little.
“It’ll cost you, though.” She’d learned this from her mother, too. We both knew where it was going; we both knew the parts we had to play.
“What’s it gonna cost me?” I asked, swallowing the last of the first cookie.
Kelly giggled, pulling a cookie from the container and holding it up in front of her. I reached for it and she pulled it away, giggling again as she held it out of reach and pointed with a finger from her free hand to her lips.
“I need a kiss,” she said.
We both smiled. If Billie had pulled the same ruse once, she’d pulled it a million times. With me, with our girls, with our nieces and nephews when they were little. She still pulled it here at home.
And now my youngest daughter was following her example.
I leaned over to kiss Kelly and she leaned away from me.
“What…? I thought you wanted a kiss…”
“I do,” she said, suppressing a smile. “But not from across the kitchen. Come closer to kiss me.”
I sighed and Kelly bit her lip as I pushed away from the counter and moved to stand in front of her, and as I placed my hands on top of her thighs, she spread her legs, allowing me to stand between her knees, leaning against the counter.
I kissed her, a soft, quick peck on the lips, and pulled back.
Kelly’s mouth hung open, a mix of disapproval and disbelief.
“Daddy, I know you can do better than that.”
“I can?”
“Yeah. You can. Kiss me like you did last night,” she said as she laid the cookie on the counter just out of my reach. “Kiss me like you really want one of my cookies, DaddyS.”
I leaned into towards her and she giggled as she turned back to find us almost nose to nose, and as our lips touched, she gasped, her mouth opening and sucking in air as her thighs clenched against me. My hands brushed against her thighs; her fingers grazed my cheeks, and she moaned into my mouth as my tongue found hers. Her arms swept around my neck as she thrust her tongue back against mine, and without realizing I was doing it, I grasped her by the hips and pulled her to me, frustrated by instinct that I couldn’t grind my cock in against her pussy.
Our lips parted and we both panted for breath as she leaned to the side and picked up my cookie.
“I should make you kiss me like that for every cookie,” she said.
“I don’t know,” I replied. “Your mother might get jealous.”
“Mmmm.” Kelly giggled and blew bubbles into her milk. “Mom needs to bake her own cookies, and then she can make you do whatever she wants before you can have them.”
My cock was hard and my mind was suddenly off to the races as I imagined some of the things I knew Billie might ask me to do to her. And for her.
That wasn’t helping me any, because as enticing as my daughter was being at the moment, I knew her mother could well teach her a thing or ten. Or twenty. Or…
“Do I have a milk moustache, Daddy?”
I snapped out of my mental haze and looked at Kelly’s mouth, where a faint coating of milk did indeed coat her upper lip, and I nodded.
“Let me take care of that for you,” I said.
I leaned forward again, catching her face against my fingertips as I swallowed her upper lip between mine, drawing it out as she gasped and sliding my tongue in past her teeth again.
Kelly moaned and leaned forward as she clutched at me, and when I pulled back from her, her eyes were wide as she panted and swallowed hard.
“You should finish your milk and get on to bed,” I said. “It’s late and you’ve got a busy day tomorrow.”
Her part time job at the mall occupied her weekends and at least one evening during the week.
She nodded, her lips parted and her tongue surging forward to lick at them again.
“Good night, sweetie,” I said, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.
Kelly hugged me tight, wrapping her legs around me.
“It’ll only take me a minute to put my pajamas on. Will you come tuck me in?”
I nodded.
“I’m going to get ready for bed myself. I’ll be there in a couple of minutes,” I said.
“Okay, Daddy.”
Kelly relaxed, allowing me to step back from her, and I was as conscious of her eyes traveling down my body as I’m sure she was of me gazing at her. Surely she noticed the bulge in my jeans. I know I couldn’t miss the points of her erect nipples pressing out against her shirt.
She left the kitchen and I turned out the light as I followed behind her.
I changed out of my clothes, hoping my erection wouldn’t be so noticeable in my sleep pants as I tucked her in.
Or did I hope it would be noticeable? Did she have any idea the effect she was having on me? I was having a similar effect on her, wasn’t I?
I trod slowly from my bedroom through the living room to her bedroom. The only light afforded to me was the lamp still burning in the living room and on the edge of her dresser in her bedroom, and as I turned into her doorway, I caught my breath.
Kelly stood there in pajamas, her top open as she brushed at her hair, and as I appeared in the doorway, she smiled and looked back at me.
“I’m almost ready for bed, Daddy. I just need to finish brushing my hair.”
She pulled the brush through her tresses again as I stepped into the room, and I swallowed hard as I realized that her pajama pants weren’t tied; they were only just hanging onto her hips by mere friction, and my cock surged as I glimpsed the edge of her breast against the opening of her unfastened top.
“Unless you want to finish it, Daddy. It only needs a few more strokes.”
I swallowed hard as she turned to hand me the brush. Was that her nipple I saw in the shadows of her open top?
I took the brush from her, and as she threw her head back and shoved her fingers through her hair, she thrust her chest forward and rolled her hips backward brushing my cock with her hip; I just knew I was going to see her breasts and that her pajamas were going to plunge from her hips. My eyes darted down; I could see shadows where her pelvis pushed out against the cloth, and her slender belly maybe brushed against it where the tie hung useless to protect her virtue.

12