Unintentional Lolita Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can keep my balance," she said.

"So you can keep your balance?" Teddy didn't understand, and she turned away, not answering him.

A moment later, he understood as she bent forward at the waist, thrusting her ass back at him.

"Well?"

Teddy swallowed hard as she wiggled her ass at him. If she wanted him to touch her...

He reached forward, grabbing her hip with one hand to steady her.

"I can see the line between your ass cheeks," he said, drawing his finger down between the spheres of her flesh. "And..."

His cock throbbed as she arched her back, pushing herself closer to him. The curves of her swollen pussy were clearly outlined; it was almost as though her shorts were vacuum sealed against her skin.

He slid his hand down between her legs, rolling it so that his middle finger pressed in against her.

"And I can see you outlined against the fabric here, too."

Pam moaned and gripped the chair so hard she thought her fingers were going to break.

Teddy slid his finger back and forth and felt his pulse racing, and as if it were even possible, his cock throbbed a little harder.

She was getting wet. He swallowed hard as he pushed his finger against her again, making her moan. His sister was getting turned on, and she was wet.

"You're getting really wet, Sis."

Pam nodded and looked back at him. "I think I'm almost as wet as you are hard."

He slid his finger forward again and his finger pressed into the fabric. Pam gasped; it felt almost like... almost like he was pushing his finger inside her.

She slowly pushed against the chair, forcing herself to stand up, grabbing at his hand as he tried to pull it back, holding it against her, gasping as she pressed his fingers against her pussy.

Oh, gawd, it felt good having him touch her.

"I should really take these off," she said, shoving her thumbs into the waist band of the shorts and starting to push down.

She was still positioned right in front of him; he literally had nowhere he could go, and so he sat there staring at her ass as she started easing the green spandex down past her hips.

The fabric caught in between her ass cheeks for a moment and then snapped free, and a moment later, she leaned forward, thrusting her ass back at him as she stepped out of her shorts.

The temptation to touch her again was too great to resist, and Teddy reached forward, grasping her hips with both hands.

She was so soft; so warm; so firm.

Pam grabbed at the chair and clutched at it as she felt her brother's fingers on her skin. If she was going to balk; if she was going to be the one to blink, she'd better do it right now. If she didn't want him to touch her again...

Teddy's fingers slid down the curved slope of her ass cheek and Pam closed her eyes and began panting again.

Oh, touch me, please touch me.

She spread her feet apart again and felt his fingers glide in between her legs.

Yes, yes, yes, she thought.

His hand brushed against her skin as his finger jutted forward and split her sodden, swollen lips apart.

Pam gasped as he penetrated her, shoving his hand forward until his finger was buried in her pussy.

"Oh, gawd," she said, bending forward a little more and thrusting her ass back at him.

"Are you okay, Sis?"

She nodded weakly. "Yeah. I just..." She panted for breath. "If you keep doing that, you're gonna make me come."

Teddy looked at her flexing ass, inches in front of him and slowly started moving his finger in and out of her swollen slit.

"You want me to make you come?"

She nodded. What was she thinking? What was she doing? Ohhh, his finger felt so good inside her.

"Oh, gawd, yesss..."

Teddy leaned forward as he thrust his finger deep inside her again, making her moan. She reached beneath her and grabbed at his hand, holding it against her, rubbing herself against it.

Teddy slid off the bed, and as he stood up, his cock slapped against her ass. Pam pulled her hand free and reached back, her fingers cupping his balls and then moving up to touch his throbbing penis.

"Damn, you're hard."

"Uh-huh." He thrust against her, his cock sliding awkwardly in her hand as he reached around her and groped at her breast.

Pam gasped again and pulled her hand from his swollen cock, grasping at the chair again as the pleasure continued to consume her.

Teddy slid his hand down from her breast, down along her belly, and Pam stood up straight, grabbing at him. She pulled the hand on her belly down against her pussy as he pulled his other hand free; he grabbed at her ass as she pressed him against her sodden sex, and he thrust against her as his finger slid inside her again.

Pam gasped and clutched at him. The base of his thumb was pressed against her pubic mound as his finger slid in between her folds. And his cock was rubbing against her hip. He was thrusting against her.

She grabbed at the hand on her ass. She wanted his arm around her; she could feel her legs getting weak as she grew more and more aroused.

Her fingers laced with his and she pulled his arm around her.

Pam gasped and Teddy groaned as his cock slid against her ass. He rocked forward against her, his heavy, cum-filled balls rubbing against her, his cock, oozing, painting a trail on her lower back.

Primal instinct began to grow stronger, and Teddy spread his feet out and leaned back, rolling his hips and stabbing at her with his engorged penis.

Pam moaned and clenched at his hand as she felt the phallic prong probe at her. He pulled his hand from her pussy and her hand fell from his. He leaned back again, grabbing at her hips, and she reached back for him, her hand catching his cock as he thrust at her again.

She was so close to coming.

So close.

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft; Teddy's cock was so hard.

He rocked forward again, sliding his cock in her hand and stabbing at her ass.

Pam rocked back against him, trying to maintain the contact between his cock and her backside, and she pushed down on his swollen member, aiming it down between her legs.

Teddy gasped as his cock slipped down between her ass cheeks.

Was she really...?

He rocked forward, the friction against the head of his cock uneven and divine.

Pam gasped, Teddy groaned, and pleasure swept over both of them as he pressed into her.

"Ohhh... ohhh... yesss... ohhh... you're so hard..." Pam's knuckles turned white as she clenched the chair in front of her.

Teddy gasped as his cock slid inside her, and he paused for a moment when the tops of his thighs came into contact with her ass.

"Oh, gawd... ohhh... Teddy..."

His fingers dug into her as he rocked back, and then he thrust forward again.

"Ohhh... oh, gawd... Teddy... ohhh... fuck... fuck... me..."

Teddy thrust into her again. She was as tight and wet as he was hard; being inside his sister was like wearing a tight fitting silk glove.

Pam gasped as his cock slid in and out of her. He was... so hard. And it felt... sooo good. Oh... this... this was Kelly's fault. If Kelly hadn't suggested to her that...

Pam felt a warm burning starting within her; like a freight train; gaining momentum.

"Ohhh... Teddy... I'm gonna... I'm... you're... gonna make me..."

Her eyes locked open.

If she was this close, he was probably just as close.

That meant that he was ready to...

"Unnnhhh..."

Teddy clenched his eyes shut and grunted, his thrusts suddenly short and ragged as he began to come, shooting semen into his sister's womb.

Pam gasped as she realized what was happening, and then her own orgasm claimed her. She moaned, thrusting back against him, eager for the contact bringing her so much pleasure.

And then they were both spent and out of breath, almost too weak to stand.

Teddy fell back against the bed, and with his still hard penis buried in his sister's pussy, he held on to her and pulled her with him.

She almost fell; he caught her and helped her onto the bed, his cock popping out with a sloppy squish of noise.

Pam collapsed face down, gasping, quickly rolling her head to the side and pushing hair out of the way so she could breathe.

Teddy leaned over her. He had to admit, clothed or unclothed, his sister had a great ass. He crawled on top of her, his waning erection still potent enough to stab at her.

Pam gasped as she felt him probing at her opening again.

"Ohhh..." She clawed at the sheets. "Teddy... I can't... we can't..."

He rolled to the side, his back bumping against the wall.

"We just did."

Pam slowly pulled herself up and rolled to face him, nodding.

"Yeah. I know."

He swallowed hard and looked at her.

"What now?" he asked.

She bit her lip and shook her head. "I don't know. I mean..."

Pam closed her eyes and dropped her head onto the pillow. A thousand thoughts swirled in her head, making her mind flip over and over and over.

She reached for her brother, and when her fingers landed on his arm, he took her hand in his.

"I've gotta get up early in the morning," she said. "I really need to go to sleep."

It was the truth, but it was a cop out, and she knew it. It was a quick out to drive him away so she could think, relive the last few minutes and figure out what to do next. The only question was whether or not he'd buy it.

He nodded slowly. "Okay."

She nodded and smiled back as he looked down at her.

"I know this is gonna sound corny, but I love you, Sis."

Pam giggled and rolled her eyes.

"You're right; it does sound corny, but I love you, too."

Teddy smiled and slowly crawled over her.

He knelt down and picked up his boxers; he stood back up and Pam caught her breath. His cock was no longer erect, but it was still longer and thicker than that other boy's. What was his name again? She couldn't remember.

Teddy held his boxers in front of himself and started to slide out his bedroom door.

"Want me to get the light?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

He flicked the switch and her room plunged into darkness; metallic machinations gave notice of his exit, and as the door opened, she spied his shadow slipping out against the sliver of light streaming from his room.

Pam rolled on her bed and grabbed at the sheets, slowly sliding her feet, and then the rest of her body beneath the bedcovers.

"Sweetheart? Are you alright?"

"Huh?" What on earth was their mother doing awake? When she first fell asleep, it was like pulling teeth to get her awake again.

"I heard a noise and I wanted to check and see if you were alright."

"I'm fine, Mom."

The silence that followed was drowned out by the heater blowing out the vent and the clock in the living room, a very faint, but distinct 'tick, tick, tick.'

"Are you sure?"

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, sweetheart. Sleep well."

"G'night, Mom."

"Goodnight, baby."

Pam tugged the covers up a little higher and took a deep breath.

How much had mom heard? How much had she seen? Did she see Teddy leave her room?

She forced herself to breathe evenly; hyperventilating would not be a good thing.

Margaret stepped back from her daughter's doorway and looked into the narrow opening, now dark, leading into her son's room.

She was normally a pretty heavy sleeper, but tonight, for some reason, not so much.

Why?

She'd heard something; sounds. Sounds she couldn't place.

And then she'd heard a thump. It was a low noise, and she hadn't thought it was serious, so she hadn't woken her husband.

She'd cracked the door just in time to see her son slip out of her daughter's room, and... he was naked!

Naked, holding his boxers in front of him at first, and then not as he spun away from her door.

She'd caught her breath when she saw him. His penis was flaccid but still heavy with blood, and glistening in the beams of light streaming out of his bedroom.

Were those the sounds she'd heard? Had her children...? No. No, it couldn't be. It simply wasn't possible.

She slowly made her way back to bed and slipped back in beneath the sheets. Ted never moved.

Teddy lay balled up on his bed breathing short and rapid.

And petrified.

His mother's voice had startled him.

She was speaking in a low voice to his sister.

The fact she was in the hallway at all was inconceivable this late at night. The reality of what it meant had tied his stomach in a knot.

How much had she heard?

There was no question in his mind she'd seen him leave his sister's room.

This was not good.

Mother, son and daughter lay fitfully in their own beds, two rapidly beating hearts knowing full well exactly what had happened, one wondering, suspecting, but unsure.

Margaret finally drifted off, and so did Teddy.

Pam did, too, finally, but on her way to the land of the sandman, she kept running it through her mind over and over.

She'd been so sure Teddy would want to watch her touch herself, and then she could watch him; that would be the deal.

And not that he didn't want to watch her touch herself; she certainly wanted to watch him, but fucking had not been part of the plan. And not that it hadn't been a pleasant experience, but at some point, she'd apologize to Kelly for snapping at her, and inevitably, the subject would come up again in conversation.

By then... hopefully by then, she'd think of a way to talk about without giving away the secret that she and her brother hadn't watched each other masturbate; they'd fucked.

And she'd liked it.

A lot.

12