Uninvited Night Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

She nodded with a relieved smile and understanding of her responsibility. The weight of the emotionally intense night drawing on dropped off her. The idea of being with cops that had to follow the law was soothing to her.

"There is only the matter of the memory card. I really need that memory card. Where did you hide it?"

Her eyes popped open with fear. He looked at her intently with the hand stretched out.

"I really need that memory card. Was all this confessing only a show to lull me?"

"I don't have one." Her mouth popped open wide with spit, teeth, and tongue showing expressively that she didn't have it. "Maybe, it fell on the floor. Could you look?"

"It's not on the floor. I will search you."

With that, he manhandled her, pulled on her clothes, and fondled her body. He indiscriminately grabbed her boobs, felt her ass, squooshed her mouth between his fingers. Then, he adjusted the ropes to pull off her pants and sweater until she was lying in her underwear with her legs tied together in an almost corps like position. The arms were behind her neck pushing out the chest and boobs. There was no memory card. It had been a ruse of plausible deniability to search her.

His lungs were breathing harshly. He read her body from the toes to the face. Her toes were painted with turquoise polish and yellow flowers. The sensuous arches her small feet were delicious. The skin on her legs was so smooth that he could make out no skin sells. It was like satin covered her legs. The briefs were pink with lace and tiny bow at the front, barely covering her well formed thighs.

Her boobs were small in diameter yet full round balls in a purple bra. He looked down at her snatch. Her pubic bone was delicate and clearly curved the panties. That panty was a thin, almost non-existent fabric that clearly showed the bone structure beneath of the pubic bone. Beneath, there would be a neatly shaved snatch with smooth vulva. Her vaginal tube would be moderately moist from regularly daily constantly flowing lubrication. He could sink his large white penis with the age spots into it. It would be so easy. It was a two feet from his hands. A little slide to the side of the panties, and his penis would slide in so smoothly, the glorious act.

She looked at him placid, submissively with a face asking for forgiveness and help to show him that she was no longer bad and really did not have the memory card. The old man must have been mistaken and righteously upset at her. She honestly did not want to commit another sin.

He bit his lip hard. He realized that he had gotten carried away. He clearly felt the lust in him. He realized that he had crossed the line of justifiable action for home defense. Raping that woman, no matter how delicious she seemed, would land him in prison with serious charges. He bit his lip harder to steady himself in.

They sat in silence. She looked at him with hurt and pleading eyes, her body laying soft, open, and submissively for the taken. He struggled with his inner demons, the temptation that was so strong and easy in front of him, and the terrible consequences that were so distant and abstract.

His eyes kept looking at the mound on her pelvis, the spot where the pelvis curved from the flat belly to beneath and where the shape separated into two valleys of her vulva. It was so tempting under that thin fabric.

Pretending like he had thought of ways to hide the memory card, he said, "You have to hide it right on your body." He felt his sentence was spoken as an unconvincing actor.

He fingered her mouth to look under her tongue and in the cheek pockets. She willingly opened her mouth and let him search her. The trust had been so strong. Because of her emotional release and relaxation, her mouth was full of saliva that painted a shiny film on his index finger. His boner was raging hard in his pants.

Then, he took off her bra. He felt her nipples. Her face clenched for a second. To continue the pretense, he felt the edge of her bra diligently, while really he was trying to sniff the soft smell of her tender boobs emanating from the bra cups.

He tenderly pulled the panties down with their skinny fabric. The great Christmas gift had been as gorgeous as he had imagined it. The skin had been diligently shaved around her coochie. The vulvas were beautiful trim, youthful lips. The inside vulvas showed just a bit to tease. And, they were glistening from daily secretion. He inhaled deeply. He could smell the clean scent of her vagina.

Overcome by temptation and titillation for bliss being so close, his mind blanked. He had wanted to pretend a cavity search on her vagina. However, he just plunged his big penis into her. It went in smoothly before either of them realized that they were fucking. It had been so unreal like a holiday tropical island showing outside the doors of a home in Maine.

He started fucking her in and out. She was too drained from the night to put up a fight. She somewhere had started trusting him too much. Too many unexpected things had happened that night to start accepting all the unusual things without resistance. She submitted to her raping.

He fucked her passionately. Her warm, small, juicy, and young naked body curved onto his old, bony skin. She mechanically responded to his deep and passionate tongue kisses. Their tongues filled with more sweet saliva. He fondled her back, ears, breast, and ass. He caressed and pinched her nipples erotically. Her body half responded to all the erotic stimuli with receptive movement and fuzzy good feelings.

Her tight pussy milked his large penis. Her hips gently received each one of his strokes with a little bent forward. His penis head touched her cervix with each stroke. She almost whispered 'take me.'

Then, big goops of semen that had been building all night from his constant erection were sputtering into her black body. She kissed him deeply one last time. Then, he lay there languid. His mind started working again. He realized that he had committed rape. He realized the prison term for it. He realized that despite the ease of it all, he had committed rape. At the same time, he still felt the coziness and happiness for sexual intimacy with the young woman that his heart, that had turned stone years ago, so much longed for to come back alive.

A rational thought told him to rape her again, because he may as well get the most out of spending the rest of his life behind bars. However, emotionally he felt so disgusted with himself. All the guilt that had been wiped away by horniness crashed over him. He began sobbing like a little child. And, he rolled his body off her.

His shaky fingers started untying her knots. His whole body was curled over. Tears streamed down his face. She was regaining her cover. Her face took back the tough façade that she usually wore, as she felt the upper hand. She got silently dressed. She thought about popping the old guy in the head. However, there was something about guilt and forgiveness that she experienced that night that made her hold back.

Before she stepped into the dawn light, she turned in the doorway back to the tall old man crying in a fetal position: "Welcome to another day in the hood!"

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers
12