University

Story Info
Letters to a teacher...
857 words
3.6
5.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Mr Totten,

Sir, I have to thank you for all of the support that you've given me over the last few years. I wanted you to be the first to know that I was accepted into Yale.

Yours,

Quorra.

***

Dear Quorra,

Congratulations! I must say that I'm proud of you. Damn, the whole school is proud of you! Are you going to live on campus or stay at home? How long will you be there? And please, call me Jack. I'm not your teacher anymore.

Yours sincerely,

Jack.

***

Dear Jack,

Thank you! I'll stay at home this year, but I might move later. I think I'll stay for 4 years. I really need to get used to Yale. Its so big, but the teachers are nice. I need to get used to calling you Jack too!

Yours forever,

Quorra.

***

Dear Quorra,

Good on you. You'll definitely get a good job after 4 years at Yale! Just watch out for College boys. They might say that they're the best, and they might seem like it to you. Remember,fall in love. Don't let them tease or bully you. Good luck.

Forever yours,

Jack.

***

Dearest Jack,

I heard about your divorce. I am so sorry. If you need anyone to talk to, call me: 042 8956 437.

I'm sure you know my address, so if you want to talk in person, let me know.

Your Quorra.

***

Quorra,

Thank you. It was kinda awkward between my wife and I. We were always arguing, and even before that my sex life was non-existant. Don't laugh, but after 5 years of marriage, I am still a virgin. Well, the male equivalent.

Many thanks,

Jack.

***

My Jack,

Don't worry. I am still a virgin too. No skanky college boy is going to pop my cherry. I honestly thought you had kids! Oh well. C'est la vie.

All my love,

Quorra.

***

Dearest Quorra,

I thought that no 18 year old girls in our city were virgins anymore. Anyway. I have a friend that needs help. He wants to ask out a girl he knows but he has no idea how to do it. Advice?

Jack.

***

Dear Jack,

Right. Your friend needs to get to know this girl. What does she like? What's her favourite restaurant? My personal favourite is Bella Italia. Hope this helps.

Yours always,

Quorra.

***

Dearest Quorra,

This helped a lot. Thank you, he's going to ask her tomorrow.

Constantly waiting,

Jack.

***

Jack,

Its amazing to think that this conversation started over me going to Yale! Merry Christmas! Happy birthday!

Yours,

Quorra.

***

My Dearest Quorra,

I have a question. Over these past few years, we've gotten to know eachother quite well. And I think I need to make the next step. Would you like to go to Bella Italia for dinner on Friday night?

All my love,

Jack.

***

My love,

Of course I will. This is the first date I've gone on in years!

Love,

Quorra.

***

Lovely Quorra,

Thank you for coming last night. It was amazing. And I don't care how many people looked at us like we were criminals. All I saw was you.

All my heart,

Jack x

***

My love,

We have been together for a long time now, and I have reached a decision.

I want you to pop my cherry.

Always yours,

Quorra xx

***

Dearest love,

Last night was amazing. This letter may be a little dirty because I came just thinking about you. Your perfect curves. That long brown brown hair cascading down your back. Those perky DD's. And finally, that perfect little pussy. Thank you for last night. I'm glad that the first person I fucked, was you.

Your lover,

Jack.

***

My love,

Don't thank me, thank yourself. Those muscles that I kissed turned me on. Your eyes...oh those eyes...they could look anywhere and still be innocent. I didn't realize that your dick was so big. Over the years, I've stared at it, watching it grow as it yearned for pussy, guessing how big it was. Mmm, I can still taste it now...the wonderful feeling of your load gushing into me is one I will enjoy forever.

Much love,

Quorra x

***

Dearest,

This will be my last letter to you. Don't think that its your fault. Its mine.

All my love.

Jack x.

*****

Jack walked to the door of Quorras house. He knocked, and when she answered he could see that she'd been in tears.

"Jack, I, I..." she said, and then composed herself as Jacks lips connected with hers.

"Shhh," he said breaking the kiss. "Baby its ok now...its ok."

He went on one knee and asked her the inevitable question.

"Quorra," he said,"Quorra. My love. I was terrible. Sending you that last letter. But I have something to ask of you."

Jack pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked Quorra:

"Honey, will you marry me?"

Quorra ran to her lover and screamed "YES!" Their lips met, and their tongues entwined in a dance that couldn't be undone. They were together. That's what mattered.