University Exploration

Story Info
Sharing Hitomi.
2.2k words
4.09
35.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

University has always been called a time of exploration and experimentation. I always thought this was just something that was said until I gained firsthand knowledge of the experiences and exploration they were talking about.

First year at University is always a bit of a gamble. I was lucky enough to make some great friends and meet people from all round the country. Our university had an English languish school attached to it so we had a large number of international students on campus as well.

By the end of my first year I had a great group of close friends who were like the UN. We had Australian, French, Korean, Indian and Japanese.

I must admit here that I've always had a thing for the Asian girls. I had a couple of girlfriends in my first year, but nothing permanent. That was until one of my Korean friends (Jin) introduced me to Hitomi.

Jin had been friends with Hitomi at the language school for a while and I had seen her around campus, but never had the nerve to talk to her. She was one of those girls who you just knew was out of your league. She was 22, 5'10 tall, slim, long black hair, round face with a beautiful smile. On top of that I could tell under her shirt she had a great pair of C cup breasts, on the large C side and more than a handful.

A girl this stunning could have her pick of any man, and seeing turning heads around campus I thought I never stood a chance.

After Jin introduced me to Hitomi we got to know each other and became good friends. We went to parties' together, movies, dinners and must to my surprise she was the one planning our next dates. Drawing up the strength I started flirting with her more and more on each occasion, to be met with playful flirt back from her.

Our friendship turned into a relationship as I asked her to be my date to the international students dinner. She agreed.

Our first official date, after 2 months of friendship was a shock to her. This stunningly beauty was now my girlfriend.

We met for our first official date outside her room on campus. She came out for the dinner dressed in a long satin blue dress. Here was this gorgeous girl out with me. I moved in to give her a kiss and she game one right back, much more passionate then I was expecting!

These dates were fun and sex extraordinary. The body on Hitomi was truly something to behold. I'll never forget the first time I saw her naked and the first time we slept together. But that's another story.

Want I want to tell you here is an encounter that will also live with me.

I always knew I owed Jin a huge favour for introducing me to Hitomi and it was clear he also had a thing for her. Jin was dating a Korean girl named Bora, who was funny, lively and very pretty. She was slim and had decent B cup breasts. Whenever the four of us got together I would sometime catch Jin perving on Hitomi and he would sometimes catch me perving on Bora. We didn't mind, it was sort of an unspoken rule that we could checkout each other's girlfriend.

Having late drinks with Jin one night we got to talking about our girls and eventually the talk turned to sex. Being a bit tipsy we didn't hold back and I told Jin just how hot Hitomi was in bed. I knew he loved hearing this as with each detail he needed to adjust his growing cock in his pants. Jin also let on about Bora. She was, surprisingly, a bit of a vixen in bed. For such a pretty girl he said she was a wild one!

As the talk went on and hot more and more personal and detailed in his drunked state Jin said he would love to watch Hitomi and I have sex one time. Being turned on by this, not only did I agree but right there and then I made the plans. It was going to be the next night and Jin would hide in my closet to watch while I fucked Hitomi.

The next day I met Jin for lunch and the deal was still on, but with one change. I said if he was going to watch us then I wanted to watch him and Bora. Without hesitation he agreed.

That evening we went on a double date and after dinner and the movies we said our goodbyes. Hitomi went back to her room on campus and I told her to come to my room in about 30mins to spend the night. While she was gone Jin came to my room and we found a good spot for him in my closet. With the closet door slightly open he had a direct view of the bed and all the action.

Hitomi arrived after her shower and just wearing a jumper and track pants. We chatted for a bit but I knew Jin was waiting for things to get started so I told Hitomi to get into bed while I turned off the light and just had the table lamp on, setting a dark but sexy mood.

I sat next to Hitomi on the bed and moved in to give her a kiss. Her perfume smelt greatas I put my hand on the back of her heal so I could kiss her more deeply. She was getting right into this as she turned her hear slightly to the side for a more passionate kiss. Hitomi placed her hand on my knee and we made out like we hadn't seen each other for ages.

I told Hitomi to stand up and I pulled off her jumper and pulled down her track pants. She stood there just in her black lingerie bra and panties. I moved her so Jin could get a good view. Next she moved over to pull me up and remove my shirt. Hitomi sat on the bed and pulled down my trousers then boxer shorts. Standing naked in front of Hitomi always turns me on so it wasn't long before my cock was starting to move. Hitomi took my cock in her hands and gave me a few long strokes.

I didn't want Jin to miss watching this so I moved a bit so Jin was watching us side on.

By now my cock was standing straight and tall as Hitomi opened her mouth and licked my cock from base to tip. She gave me a few good licks before opening wide and taking me into her mouth. She held my cock in one hand while slowly licking and sucking on my cock in a very sensual way.

The occasional ruffle from the closet let me know Jin was enjoying the view.

I let Hitomi continue her blowjob for a while then I pulled her head back and stood her up. Facing her toward the closet I walked behind I removed her bra and slid down her panties.

There she stood in all her naked glory. Giving Jin a full and fantastic view of the girl he had fantasised about.

I caressed her body, moving my hands over her hips, stomach and cupping her large c cup breasts, all for Jin to see.

Not knowing how long Jin would last I thought it was time to get right into it so I alid Hitomi down on the bed. She was a real beauty laying there naked, looking up at my. I moved myself over her and rubbed and licked her breasts. I loved them. Kissing them I licked down her chest and stomach working my way to her waist.

Hitomi opened her legs in expectation, so I moved down and kissed the inside of her thighs. As Hitomi put her hands on my head I gave her pussy an ever so soft kiss. With this she let out a little whimper. I licked her pussy from the outside in, tasting her sweet juices. Hitomi was quite wet and I let her enjoy this as I licked her pussy and moved my finders around her clit.

Pulling myself up to see her, we looked into each others eyes as Hitomi grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. Being so wet it was quite easy for me to slide into her. I pushed forward, going all the way in and feeling her warmth clamped around my hard cock.

We made love for the next half hour, panting, and changing positions all so I could make sure Jin got to see everything.

After a while I had an idea. I pulled my cock out of Hitomi and moved her into a doggy position, on her knees on the bed. I grabbed a blindfold from the draw and put it over her eyes. Checking that she couldn't see anything I opened the closet door and let Jin out. I told him it was fine to get a closer look. As I stood behind Hitomi fingering her Jin quietly walked around getting a view from all sides.

I grabbed Jin's hand and cupped Hitomi's breast. She thought it was my hand so just kept enjoying. Jin loved this. Now not only was he watching but he got to feel her breast. Jin cupped it and fondled it really getting a good feel. I could see him enjoying it as his cock was now pointing straight out, lifting her pants. I took a step back and moved Jin behind Hitomi. His eyes widened , looking at her on her knees in doggy position with her pussy glistening in the dim light. I whispered into his ear to give it a lick. Jin didn't hesitate. He put a hand on each of her ass cheeks and lick all over her pussy.

Now was my turn to watch a little. I did enjoy watching Hitomi get licked out by Jin without her knowing. I stood next to them pulling on my cock and enjoyed the view.

I felt so hot that I had to cum soon. I quietly moved Jin back, his face now covered with Hitomi's pussy juice, as I stood behind her and slid my cock back into her pussy. Jin stood next to me as I fucked Hitomi in doggy style. He watched my cock go in and out of her, watched her breasts sway with each thrust, and listened to her moan in ecstasy.

My cock was hard and throbbing as I fucked her, pushing deep inside with each thrust and pulling the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy each time so jin could see all of my cock going in and out.

I moved Hitomi on to the floor, kneeling in front of me. She opened her mouth and I put my cock in. She held on to my cock with both hands, sucking and rubbing my cock. Jin stood next to me, looking down at Hitomi. Jin has pulled his cock out from his pants and was now rubbing his cock furiously. Jacking off next to me and in front of Hitomi as she was giving me a blowjob.

Jin whispered he was about to cum, so I told Hitomi to cup her own breasts for me. She let go of my cock and cupped her breasts, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and I told her I was going to jack off and cum.

I moved over a bit and pulled Jin in front of her. I whispered to Jin that he could cum on her and she wouldn't know. This sent him off. Jin rubbed his cock fast and got into position. He pointed his cock at her and he shot a line of cum across her face. Hitomi, thinking it was me, moaned and smiled. Jin shot another line of cum across her face then shot into her open mouth. Hitomi slowed his cum and he shot another load and squeezed every bit of cum into Hitomi's mouth. She smiled and swallowed it all.

I told her to stay there as I was going to cum again. Jin moved aside and I rubbed my cock on her face. She sucked me off a few times then I pulled out and jacked off as I started to cum. I also shot a line across her face. She looked so hot kneeling there, cupping her large breasts with both Jin and my cum on her face. I continued to cum in her mouth, load after load. When I was done Hitomi grabbed my cock and licked it over. She swallowed everything we had shot into her mouth.

I pulled her up and guided her into the bath room so she could clean up. When she was gone I closed the door and turned the light back on. Both Jin and I stood there, naked with spent cocks. Jin quickly and quietly got dressed and I took him to the door. As he was leaving he thanked me for an extraordinary night. I reminded him of our deal and he nodded with approval.

Later that night as Hitomi drifted off to sleep in my arms I laid there, thinking of Jin's girlfriend Bora and the fun I was about to have with her tomorrow night...