University Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Sandra's out of control frenzy; brought me to a climax. Shuddering; I could feel my pent up sperm boiling up the length of my shaft; blasting out the tip. Sandra would not prevent me from coming; this time. I felt my cock jerking; as load after load of thick, white spunk shot into her womb. Her vaginal muscles milked the sperm from me like a milking machine.

I continued stimulating Sandra's clit and tit, as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her quaking body. Sweat bathed her torso, as she slammed her pelvis against me. Lost in her frenzied fantasy, she continued to make animal like grunts deep in her throat. I could not believe Sandra could continue to find such reserves of energy.

By now my penis had stopped shooting jism into Sandra's pussy. This meant I would soon start to become limp. Still, Sandra writhed on top of me, but her exertions were decreasing in force. As I became flaccid, the way her vagina squeezed my shaft was causing me pain. When I was completely limp, Sandra's churning pussy spit out my shriveled, useless manhood. As my limp meat slipped from her pulsating hole, it was followed by a copious flood of pussy and cock cream.

This signaled the slow winding down from the high; induced by her orgasmic fantasy. After a few minutes; Sandra's body began to sag. Holding her by the shoulders, I helped Sandra to lower herself onto my chest. With Sandra settled on my chest; I began to stroke her back; as I listened to her panting for breath; like a runner at the end of her race. Slowly she began to regain her strength, as she recovered. Looking into her eyes, I could see they were no longer glazed.

After a few more minutes; Sandra whispered, "That was fantastic. This is just what I needed to unwind from a hard day." Bringing her lips to mine; Sandra gave me a light kiss; as she murmured, "You have one hell of a useful cock. I have some friends you will have to meet sometime. I think they could make good use of it."

I could not believe a woman who was older than my mother could be so fantastically sexual. I would have to speak in praise of older women when ever I met guys who said only women under thirty were sexy.

To be continued.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12