University Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

By now everyone was in position. From my vantage point; I could look up into Joy's pussy; seeing every stroke Cynthia's tongue made. I herd slurping sounds; as Cynthia's lips sucked Joy's clit. In her excitement; Joy was mashing Cynthia's face into her gash. Joy was so hot and wet; I could feel drops of her love nectar hit me on the face. Cynthia sure knew how to work a woman's pussy.

Looking down; I watched Cynthia's slit slide up and down on my rigid shaft. The lips of her labia clung to my shaft each time she raised her pussy. The whole time; I could see little drops of Cynthia's nectar oozing from around my embedded pole; making my shaft slick and shiny; soaking my crotch.

I could not see Shaft; as he fucked Cynthia's ass. I could only hear him grunting; as his crotch slapped against Cynthia's butt cheeks. As Shaft rammed his cock in and out of Cynthia's ass hole; I was able to feel it through the membrane separating Cynthia's pussy from her anus. Thinking how close our cocks were; as we filled Cynthia's two holes made me really hot.

By the way everyone was grunting, moaning, sweating and shaking their bodies; I knew one giant group orgasm was imminent. Grabbing the big tits only inches from my face; I gave Cynthia's nipples a hard pinch. This was all that was needed to set her off. With a muffled gasp; Cynthia gyrated her hips; making it difficult for Shaft and I to keep our cocks inside her holes. In her excitement; Cynthia's teeth nipped Joy's clit sending her over the top. Hips franticly bucking; Joy pushed Cynthia's hungry mouth hard against her sopping pussy.

The frenzied actions of the two women was all that was needed to cause Shaft and I to start pumping our sperm into Cynthia's hot receptive holes. Grunting like two beasts; Shaft and I spewed load after load of thick spunk into Cynthia's greedy openings. It did not take long for Cynthia's pussy and ass hole to fill to over flowing with our abundant cock cream. I could feel some of Shaft's man juice dribbling on my jerking erection; as his sperm ran down the crack of Cynthia's ass.

Suddenly I heard Mandy's voice commanding; as she maneuvered her video for a close up shot, "Pull out Shaft! Give the audience a big, messy sperm shot! That's it; shoot your jism all over her buns and back! You too, John! Blast your seed on her belly! Shit I'm getting too close! I got some cock cream on the camera." Mandy laughed; kneeling beside us; pushing the camera between our thighs.

Slowly the ecstatic rush of our climaxes was receding; leaving us exhausted. Cynthia collapsed on top of me; while Joy and Shaft fell to the floor around us. Mandy was the only one with any energy left. She was busy licking Shaft's cock clean; then moving to eat cock cream from Cynthia's ass and pussy. As Mandy cleaned us up; she continued to video what she was doing. The camera was a little shaky, but we were all a little shaky. What a night this had been.

When Mandy finished licking me clean; she suggested, "We will have to get together some time. I have a girlfriend I'd like you to meet. I think you would find her interesting."

As I lay on the plastic covered carpet, I wondered what the watchers were thinking. I bet they all wished they were with us, slipping and sliding.

To be continued.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12