University Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

With a quick downward thrust of her hips; Dedee broke through her hymen, exclaiming, "O shit! It hurts like hell! I feel like I'm on fire! He's going to split me in two! I can't move; it hurts so much."

"I understand." Mandy commiserated; putting an arm around Dedee's shoulders, while her other hand stroked Dedee's heaving breast. "Don't move. Let your cunt get accustomed to having a big cock inside it. Rub Dedee's other tit, John. Help her to relax."

"Wow Mandy, the pain is almost all gone. The penis inside my vagina is starting to feel nice." Dedee whispered; lowering herself so more of my hard shaft entered her pussy. "I'm starting to get the same good feeling I had when John licked my vagina. I'm all tingly and squishy down there. I feel stuffed, but it is a pleasant feeling; not painful any more. I think I can take more of his penis inside me."

With a slight movement of her hips; Dedee pushed down; until her pussy had swallowed my entire length. Looking down; I could see that the juices escaping from Dedee's pussy were tinged with pink. Dedee was no longer a virgin. She was a full fledged woman.

Dedee did not move for a few minutes; as she allowed her pussy to become accustomed to my huge shaft inside her. As she sat there, unmoving; I could feel her tight channel palpating around my turgid shaft. It felt fantastic to be squeezed by such a tight pussy. Soon just having my manhood inside her was not enough to satisfy Dedee. Flexing her legs; she began to slide her love tunnel up and down my slippery pole. At first her movements were slow and hesitant; as if she was unsure what would happen. When the feelings and motions became more familiar; she gradually increased the speed of her thrusting hips.

Looking into Dedee's eyes; I could see they had taken on a glazed, far away look. Sweat was forming between her heaving breasts; as soft moans escaped her lips. Her entire body vibrated with sexual excitement. Dedee was very close to a powerful orgasm; so I rubbed my thumb over her slippery clit, pushing her over the orgasmic brink.

Body vibrating, Dedee arched her back, threw back her head, crying out, "Wow! This feels great! Is this an orgasm? O shit; it feels so good! Fill me with your big thing! I don't want this to stop!"

Dedee's body trembled like a leaf in the wind. Her hips bucked up and down on my throbbing shaft; as she ground her vulva against my crotch. When her eyes rolled into her head I thought she would faint; so I grabbed her waist; trying to hold her up. I could feel her body going limp in my arms.

Suddenly Mandy piped up, "Don't shoot your cock cream into Dedee; she's not on the pill!" Helping me to lift Dedee off my waist; we laid her on the bed; as Mandy exclaimed, "Stick your cock in me instead! I want to feel you pumping your hot, sticky spunk inside me!" Throwing a leg over my waist; Mandy quickly mounted my glistening, quivering erection; squealing out, "O fuck it feels great to have your big, fat cock inside me at last! I've been waiting for this all evening! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" Bouncing up and down on my rigid shaft, like a woman possessed; Mandy growled, ""Rub my clit! Get me off! I want to feel your cock fill my cunt with your hot, thick cream!"

Immediately I placed my thumb and for finger around Mandy's slick go button; gently squeezing and stroking the pulsating nub. This drove her wild. Immediately my fingers were coated with cunt cream. Watching all the previous sexual activity had brought Mandy's lust to the boiling point.

When I could no longer hold back my pent up lust; I let myself go. Immediately I felt my sperm rush up my shaft; bursting from the tip. When the first load of spunk splashed against Mandy's womb; I could feel her body tense; then release like a coiled spring. We were now both caught up in our own mind blowing orgasms.

As Mandy bucked and thrashed atop me; I thrust my hips up; sending jet after jet of my seed into her hot box. My hands clutched her hips; trying to keep her firmly ensconced on my spewing shaft. All I could think about was the incredible pleasure I felt; as my cock jerked inside Mandy's pussy. My entire existence was centered on my erupting manhood.

After what seemed like for ever; I began to notice my surroundings. Mandy was still atop me, but she barely moved. As I watched; Mandy slowly collapsed onto my chest. With a sigh of contented pleasure she rolled off me onto the bed. I had Dedee resting on my right side; with Mandy prone on the other side. Both women settled into the crook of my arm; while sleep over took us.

As I slowly slid into sleep; I had visions of naked women of various ages floating through my head. What knew sexploits awaited me?

To be continued...

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12