University Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

I had never climaxed so hard and long jerking myself off. I had never thought masturbation could be so sexually fulfilling. I now understood that watching and being watched was what had brought the masturbation experience to such a high peak.

As I returned to normal; I gradually ceased pumping my shaft. A few drops of cream continued to dribble from the tip of my shaft; as my penis slowly deflated. Now that I was able to think clearly; I looked around; seeing strands and globs of sperm on the floor and hanging from the table. What a mess! The women had risen from the table; leaving two pools of cunt cream in there wake. When a janitor came to this room he was in for a surprise. Having surveyed the mess we were leaving; I asked the women, "Did you enjoy yourselves?" Watching Sandra and Sue Ling dress; I could not resist saying, "You are very lovely women. Seeing the two of you together was incredible. I have never masturbated myself to such an incredible climax. You are goddesses. Could I interest you in coming back to my room for some drinks and some more diversions? I have a special wheelchair I would like to show you."

"Sounds like it could be an interesting amusement." Sandra replied. "The wheelchair you mentioned sounds fascinating. Does it do anything special?"

"You will just have to see and try it." I replied; not wanting to give any secrets away.

"Will I get to try out your huge cock?" Sue Ling piped in; giving me a wide grin. "I have always wanted to try one that big, but I have never had the chance. I'm always looking for new experiences."

"It will be my pleasure to help you with any new experiences you want. Well let's get going. I do not want to be here when the janitor comes and finds this mess." I replied; wheeling to the door.

As we left, I thought about how a person's university education was never ending. From exhibitionist to peeping Tom in one evening.

To be continued.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12