University Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Sandra was not the only one approaching climax. The frantic way Sue Ling was grinding her wet, wide open gash against my mouth and nose told me she would soon be spraying my face with her pussy juice.. I wanted to give these two lovely goddesses a truly mind blowing orgasm.

Removing the butt vibrator from where it was attached to my cock ring, I brought it to Sue Ling's ass. Reaching beneath the wheelchair, I withdrew another chrome, mini butt vibrator. This one I placed at the entrance to Sandra's back door. The women had not noticed my actions.

With the slim silver vibrators in position, I flicked the on switch, simultaneously forcing them between the women's ass cheeks. Immediately both women jumped in surprise; breaking their passionate embrace.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sandra yelped; giving my shaft a hard squeeze with her pussy. Realizing what was happening, Sandra blurted , "O yes! You are ass fucking me with a vibrator!" Moving her ass to better accommodate the whirring vibrator, Sandra exclaimed, "I just love getting double fucked! Push that vibrator up my ass!" Sandra ordered, grinding her pelvis against my crotch.

"How do you like getting eaten, while your ass is getting reamed?" Sandra inquired, as three inches of the buzzing vibrator disappeared into her ass hole.

"It feels great! Sue Ling replied, pushing her ass against the whirring vibrator. "But I like a big fat cock in my cunt better than a tongue."

Those were the last coherent words I heard from the women for the next while. The only sounds the women made were moans of pleasure, when their lips were not locked together. I could feel their butt cheeks tense as they rapidly approached orgasm.

Suddenly both women arched their backs, letting out squeals of delight, as they exploded in orgasmic ecstasy. Grabbing each other for support, the women thrashed around atop me. As they turned and twisted, my face was covered with Sue Ling's cunt cream, while my cock was being soaked in Sandra's love nectar. The women's frenzied gyrations made it impossible for me to keep the humming vibrators buried in their ass. Abandoning the vibrators, I pushed a couple of fingers into their butt holes. With my fingers buried in their ass, I could continue to stimulate their rear entrance.

As the women recovered from their climax, I asked, "Sue Ling could you take off the harness and give it to Sandra. I want her to experience some different positions."

While Sue Ling and Sandra exchanged the harness, I raised the back of the wheelchair. We were able to accomplish these tasks without dislodging my shaft from Sandra's hot hole.

When the chains were attached to the front of the harness, I grabbed Sandra's legs saying, "Lean back until you are lying on my lap. Your head and shoulders will extend past my knees. Don't worry. You will not fall onto the foot rests. The harness will keep you from falling."

Raising her legs, I placed her feet on the pegs protruding from either side of the hand grips, while continuing to instruct her saying, "You can use your feet and legs to move your hips. You can also increase your maneuverability by pulling on the chains.

With Sandra in position, her legs were spread wide, giving me total access to her drooling gash. Leaning forward, I pushed my erection into Sandra's hungry snatch. I only stopped when the cock ring at the base of my penis rested against the mouth of her vagina. Flipping a switch on the remote at the right of the wheelchair, I could feel the clit stimulator on the ring begin to vibrate. Pressing forward, I ground the vibrating ring against Sandra's swollen lips.

"Shit, I like that! It feels great!" Sandra gasped, as she used her legs and the chains to pull her weeping slit hard against the whirring clit stimulator. "Pinch my nips, while you ram your big, fat cock in me! Sue Ling! Get over here! Straddle my face! That's right! Bend over!" Sandra commanded. "I want to lick your cunt, while you tease my clit with your tongue." Soon everyone was in position. The women were busy feasting on one another, while I thrust in and out of Sandra, trying for just the right angle. The room was silent except for the slurping of tongues and the squishy sound of a penis sliding in and out of a very wet pussy. Sometimes, when I was pulling out or pushing in, Sue Ling would lave my cunt cream covered cock with her tongue. At other times, Sandra would squeeze my aching shaft, making the muscles of her vagina ripple along the entire length. The pleasure was incredible. I could no longer hold out!

Arching my back; I grunted, as my twitching rod erupted into Sandra's sopping slit. I could feel each load of thick creamy juice shoot from the tip of my penis, splashing against the walls of her womb. Each time I blasted a load into Sandra's pussy, I could feel her squeeze my shaft with her vaginal muscles, drawing more cream from my shaft. I could also hear her muffled yelps of delight coming from the area of Sue Ling's crotch.

With Sandra clasping my shaft and Sue Ling licking it, I continued to spew sperm into Sandra's hungry hole until there was no more juice in my root. Sandra's grasping sheath kept me stiff even though I no longer blasted spunk into her. The way she was bending my shaft was causing me some pain, but the sensation was not unpleasant. Still, I wanted to give my sensitive penis a rest.

Pulling my wilting manhood from Sandra's palpating pussy, I raised Sue Ling's face from Sandra's crotch saying, "How about us sharing some of Sandra's cream pie."

"O yes! It looks so yummy!" Sue Ling ejaculated. "You filled her with so much cream. See how it drips from her cunt." Wiping a few stray drops up with her fingers, Sue Ling brought it to her mouth cooing, "The way your juices have mingled tastes delicious." Gathering up some more, Sue ling whispered, "Here. Try some."

She was correct! It was delicious! I had to have more! Grabbing Sandra's hips, I raised her until her crotch was at the same level as my face. Shoving my mouth into her drooling gash, I immediately started lapping up our combined juices. I feasted on her like a starving man. I could not slurp up our juices fast enough. Finally, I had to allow Sue Ling some of the banquet, so I lowered my tongue to Sandra's ass crease.

"That's right! Play with my ass hole! Ream me with your tongue!" Sandra commanded.

Moving along the crack separating her fleshy globes I soon encountered Sandra's puckered anus. It was not difficult to force my tongue inside. She was still open from the vibrator and my fingers. Working my tongue around her tight anal passage, I soon had it coated with spit. With the puckered opening well lubricated with my saliva, I pushed a thumb inside. Working it around, I started to spread her sphincter. Grabbing her cheeks with the palms of my hands, I forced two thumbs up her anal chute.

"O fuck! You're going to rip me open!" Sandra cried out. "It hurts so good! Don't stop!"

"I'm just getting you ready for my cock. I don't want to hurt my precious penis trying to stretch a tight hole." I laughed. Lowering Sandra to my lap I instructed, "Unhook the chains and turn your back to me. I want a good shot at your ass. That's the way. Let me refasten the chains." With Sandra secured by the chains, I lifted her saying, "Use your legs to help me raise your ass. With my knob resting against her puckered rosebud, I lowered her onto my throbbing erection groaning, "O yes! That feels fantastic! You're so tight! I have not felt anything so tight since I took Dedee's cherry!"

Letting out a gasp, Sandra squeaked, "I have never had anything so big up my ass. Go slow until I get accustomed to having that huge thing up there."

I could feel Sandra's ass muscles slowly relaxing around my knob. As the pressure eased, I could lower Sandra, burying more of my cock head in her tight anal passage. After a few minutes I had my entire length firmly ensconced in Sandra's virgin like back door.

When I had given her a little more time to accustom herself to my large anal intruder, I growled, "How does that feel? I think you're loose enough to receive a hard fast butt fucking! Get ready! Hang onto Sue ling for support!"

Using her legs for leverage, Sandra moved her ass on my shaft, growling, "I am ready! Give it to me! I like it in the ass! With that monster you should be able to do one hell of a job!"

Grabbing her ass cheeks, I assisted Sandra to slide up and down my erection. I was soon driving into her with full strokes. She would rise up until my knob was about to pop past her sphincter; then she would slam down until my shaft was again completely engulfed in her snug ass hole. She would then tighten her sphincter muscles, giving my rod an incredible squeeze. The sensations I received when she did this were over loading my brain with pleasure.

By the way she was abandoning herself to the ass fucking, I knew Sandra was enjoying herself as much as I was. Her breathing was coming in short panting breaths, as she rode my rock hard erection. It was time for me to show the women another feature of the wheelchair.

Slowing down the tempo of our lusty ride, I gave instructions to Sue Ling saying, "Sue Ling, reach under the front of the wheelchair seat. Do you feel the vibrator attached to the chord? It's the heavy duty model. Push it into Sandra's cunt! Sandra, get ready to be double fucked by two big dicks!"

Holding the vibrator out Sue Ling exclaimed, "Shit it is a monster! It must be 10x2.5 inches." Placing the vibrator at the mouth of Sandra's vagina, Sue Ling hit the on button cooing, "You are going to enjoy this. Look how easy it slides in. You took the whole thing." Retaining her hold on the buzzing, silver monster Sue Ling laughed, "If I move it in and out of you like this, I can pretend I am fucking you. That's the way Johnny. Let's get in sync. You push your cock in, while I pull out mine. Sandra, do two cocks double the pleasure?"

"Fucking great!" Sandra gasped. "Give it to me hard and fast! O yes! That's the way! All the way in!"

As I thrust in and out of Sandra's ass, I could feel the vibrations coming from the silver monster. It felt great to me, so I could only imagine how it made Sandra feel. If the increasing pace of her up and down motion atop me was any indication of her pleasure, she was sure relishing the double penetration. It was a good thing she was attached to the chair with the harness and chains or she would have bounced off my lap onto the floor by now.

I could feel Sandra's body tense. I could feel the tension in Sandra's body increasing. She was like a tightly wound spring about to let go. Her orgasm was imminent.

Just then she let go crying, "Yes! I'm coming! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Shove your cocks in my holes!"

Immediately upon crying out, Sandra tightened her anal muscles, clamping my shaft with her sphincter. That was all I needed to put me over the top. I could no longer hold back, as load after load of hot, sticky spunk jetted deep into Sandra's bowels. Grunting and snorting like a rutting moose, I held Sandra's hips, forcing her ass hard against my crotch. My fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, as I continued to empty my sperm into her sucking ass hole.

After what seemed like an eternity my shaft ceased twitching. Starting to relax, I eased my grip on Sandra's hips. I could still feel her ass muscles tightening and relaxing around my embedded manhood, as her climax continued. With each contraction she forced spunk and my diminishing penis from her channel. Sue Ling was keeping Sandra's orgasm alive by continuing to fuck her with the silver monster.

Completely limp and totally relaxed I begged the women, "Let me off the chair. I'm no more good to you. I'm sated." Unhooking the chains from the harness, I said with a sigh, "The two of you can continue without me."

Helping Sue Ling to pull the vibrator from her pussy, Sandra bantered, "Men are like that. Good for a couple of rides, then they turn into wet noodles." Standing up Sandra continued, "Sue Ling, I want you to suck Johnny's cream from my ass hole, while I fuck you with the silver monster."

"Carry on ladies." I said, transferring to the other wheelchair. "I'm going to watch from the bed."

"Wow Johnny!" Sue Ling exclaimed, looking at the seat of the wheelchair I had just abandoned. "All the time you were sitting in the wheelchair you had a vibrating butt plug up your ass! You are a naughty boy." Jumping onto the chair Sue Ling laughed, "It's my turn to try out the plug, while Sandra fucks me with the silver monster. O yes. The butt plug fits perfect and the vibrations are just what I need."

"You are an insatiable little vixen." Sandra laughed, as she straddled the wheelchair with her ass in Sue Ling's face. Bringing the whirring vibrator to the strip of black hair surrounding Sue Lings slit Sandra commanded, "Start eating my chocolate cream pie! Are you ready for the silver monster? Here it comes!"

As Sue Ling started feasting on Sandra's cream filled buns, all I could do was watch from the bed. These two women had drained all the energy and juice from me. I was falling asleep; as I watched the two insatiable nymphs enjoying each other. My sex wheelchair was a hit.

To be continued...

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12