University Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Every where I looked I saw a variety of sexual activity taking place. The divans and couches were occupied with various groups of naked men and women. Some groups had women astride men, while others had men in the driver's seat. The different skin colours and body shapes added a lusty spice to the sex acts taking place. By the way some of the participants comported themselves it was obvious they were into being watched.

The smells and sounds around me also heightened my arousal. The air was saturated with the musky scent of sex pheromones. Every where there was the odor of cock and cunt cream. Every where there was the squishy sound of hard cocks driving in and out of wet cunts. Groans and grunts greeted my ears from every side. The sights, sounds, and smells surrounding me were not going to blunt my sexual lust and help me hold out longer.

Returning my attention to the tight ass gripping my erection, I let myself go. Taking a firm hold of Wanda's hips, I began to pound in and out of the grasping butt passage. As my climax got closer, I plunged in and out faster. My concentration was centered on my plunging penis. I could feel the sperm flow up the length of my shaft, bursting from the tip with a gush. Each time my cock spit a load of sperm into Wanda's bowels my entire body trembled with the release.

As the tension drained from my body, I slowly sank onto the divan, exhaustion overwhelming me. Sprawling on the divan, I found my head between Wanda's knees. Looking up, I could see directly into her stretched ass hole.

Squatting over me, Wanda lowered her ass onto my face saying," Time for desert! I hope you enjoy my Hershey cream pie!" Working her fist into her cunt, as she ground her ass into my face, Wanda commanded, "Stick your tongue in deep! Dig out every last drop of your yummy goo! We don't want you getting weak on us."

After cleaning up Wanda, I felt invigorated. With Wanda and Mandy standing nearby, I sat up on the divan, surveying my surroundings. Wherever I looked, I saw writhing, grunting bodies in every sexual position possible. I had eaten or fucked each of the women, but I was still hard. What would happen next? That is when I noticed Emmanuelle beckoning me.

Getting into the wheelchair, I wheeled to the couch where Emmanuelle half reclined. She leaned on the arm of the couch, one foot resting on the floor, the other foot planted on the seat with the knee bent. Her damp, pink gash was clearly visible.

Stroking her puffy labia lips, Emmanuelle purred, "Would you like some of this? The way your cock is bobbing about I can tell you want to bury your long, fat shaft in my hot cunt." Standing, Emmanuelle turned her back to me, swaying her ass in my face asking, "Would you prefer my big black ass? I get goose bumps just thinking of your cock fucking my ass hole. Go ahead and stroke it. Feel how soft and firm my globes are! That feels nice. Now lick it! Work your tongue along the crease! Stick your tongue in my rose bud! While I wormed my tongue into Emmanuelle's back door, she rotated her hips in pleasure moaning, "I like that! It feels great, but I know something that will feel even better."

With that Emmanuelle lowered her ass until my knob rested against her anus. With a quick thrust downward, my knob popped past Emmanuelle's sphincter. She continued to lower herself until I was completely ensconced in her tight back passage. Emmanuelle then tightened her anal muscles, squeezing my shaft. She then relaxed her muscles allowing me to bask in the hot, buttery depths of her anal chute.

"How does that feel? I just love a cock up my ass." Emmanuelle laughed. "Don't just sit there enjoying my tight ass, grab my tits! Squeeze them! Pinch the nipples!" Emmanuelle commanded, mashing her tits together. "I like my tits to be mauled." Taking one of my hands, Emmanuelle pulled it to her sopping slit ordering, "Push your fist inside me! Fist fuck me! That's the way!" Turning to Wanda, Emmanuelle ordered, "Wheel us to where your brother Rod is! I want him to eat my cunt!"

Coming to a stop in front of Rod, Emmanuelle ordered him to eat her vagina. When he had brought her to an orgasm, Emmanuelle then commanded him to fuck her. By the way she cried out and squirmed on my lap it was obvious Emmanuelle was really enjoying the double fucking she was receiving from us.

After a while, Rod's body tense; just before he began to pump his sperm into her grasping gash. When he had emptied his load into Emmanuelle's cunt, Rod bent his head to her cleft, devouring her fresh chocolate cream pie.

Since I moved very little, I did not climax. This meant I was still buried in Emmanuelle's ass chute when Wanda's son Lance began to fuck Emmanuelle's ever ready pussy. Like the Rod, Lance feasted on Emmanuelle's chocolate cream pie after he had climaxed.

This went on until every man had double fucked Emmanuelle and eaten there cream pie. After that I pulled my cock from Emmanuelle's ass, finding another snug hole for it to hide in. Again and again partners were switched and positions were changed. There was nothing our little group did not try. There were no taboos or restrictions. We were only limited by our imaginations.

The next thing I knew, I could see the sun rising on a new day. I had been here since late afternoon the day before. This Christmas party was a fantastic way to end my first term at university. I was wondering as I drifted off to sleep what new experiences the next term would hold for me.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers