University Life - First Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused the desired effect as she keened loudly and started shaking so hard the bed groaned beneath them. Then Rufus felt a huge pressure on his cock and was surprised to see liquid squirt out of her. This caused his head to spin as he had never seen a girl ejaculate except in porno movies and he blew a huge load in his condom.

A few minutes later, both of them came down from their high and Rufus curled an arm around Kainene as she cuddled into his chest, her legs intertwining with his.

He used his other hand to take off the condom and fling it into the nearby bin.

Kainene whispered against his chest, her voice muffled, 'Sorry I wet your bed.'

Rufus laughed in her hair, his chest shaking against her face as his voice rumbled, 'No worries. I thought it was the sexiest thing ever.'

He felt her smile against his chest as she yawned sleepily.

Before she drifted off to dreamland, she heard him say above her head, 'Promise me one thing, Nens.'

She asked sleepily, 'What's that?'

'That you won't run off while I'm still sleeping. That you're going to give me a chance to change your mind cuz I already know you're going to be all awkward about it and I don't want you to be that way.'

Kainene smiled to herself sheepishly. This dude was absolutely psychic.

'Okay.' She replied.

'Promise me.'

'I promise. Now let me sleep or I shall attack you again.'

Rufus laughed again and placed a tender kiss in her hair. This was what he had wished for for so long and it was even better than he had dreamt. He smiled once more to himself as he fell asleep as well.

12