University of Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm." Bach murmured against her lips. "You'd be right. And I'm going to trust you to try and be faithful to me, because I'm sure as hell going to do my best to return the favor, Ms. Wessell-Davies."

It was his turn to be bold now, unbuttoning her pants at the top, and delving his hand down inside her pants - and he immediately discovered that she wasn't wearing panties.

"You've got your hand down my pants, Bach. Call me Gina. Please. I was hoping you'd say yes," she explained, blushing, and then she bit his shoulder.

- - -

"Oooh. A biter. Those are the best." Roger said. "I know a girl who loves to bite, kinda like that other gal's boyfriend from earlier..."

Kyle kicked Roger under the table. "Quiet, you. It's Bach's turn - if you want to take a turn, you can go next."

- - -

Bach felt his knees go weak, and was suddenly glad he was already sitting down, albeit with a girl in his lap. And following her lead, he leaned in and bit her on the opposite shoulder, nudging under the afghan panel to lick along her collarbone, like he'd seen on a porn video.

"Hold still," Gina warned suddenly. "Company."

With the afghan on top of his head, Bach couldn't see a thing, except the vague outlines of Gina's breasts in the darkness. But he could hear the sounds of someone crunching along through the gravel of the playground, and the soft voices of at least two people talking.

Impishly, he tilted his head down, and licked out at her left nipple, a clumsy flick that barely made contact. But felt Gina tense; he did it again, moving his head very slowly to better reach his target. He felt her dig her fingernails into his shoulder, not quite painfully, in response, and she shifted her hips again, breathing out audibly through her nose.

"Bach..." she murmured at last..."...they're sitting on the swings, fifteen feet away," almost inaudibly.

Bach smiled, not that Gina could see it, and pushed his fingers down inside her pants, until he encountered the hot wetness that had to be her sex. A bit of probing turned up the hard nub of her clitoris; the quiet gasp she let out as he rubbed it with his fingertip confirmed it.

"Gngh," she whispered, intelligently, and he wiggled his fingers harder, prompting her to grind down against his hand. She was holding her breath, he could tell; suddenly it became a game, to see if he couldn't make her make a sound. That, and he'd heard that women preferred lots of foreplay; carefully, he moved his head so that he could lick in tiny, tight, circles around her hard right nipple, now.

Gina let out her breath explosively, and leaned back hard against the back wall of the jungle gym, exposing half his back to the night air. At least he was below the wall level, though if whoever was down on the swings tried hard enough, they could probably look through the cracks.

"Maybe we should go," he suggested softly, in the middle of swirling his tongue over and under her nipple, working his hand deeper inside her pants. His fingers were quite slick at this point, and he could smell the musky odor of her juices in the semi-trapped air inside her afghan.

"Hell with that," she whispered back, the urgency in her voice apparent. "They probably want our spot, and we were here first. And I'm not going to lose this moment. You only lose your virginity once..."

Bach grinned ferally, and slowly curled a finger, working it inside of her. She helped him by lifting up a little bit, and then rolled her head back as he felt his finger pass between her labia. He thought it was a lot like sticking your finger into stiff custard, only hot instead of refrigerated, and a lot tighter.

Gina leaned her head down so her lips were within biting distance of his left ear. "Am I hot and wet, Bach?" she whispered, hotly. "Am I really, really, slick?" She bit on the edge of his ear, and then pushed her tongue firmly inside the canal; he had to close his eyes.

"Yes," he whispered back, stroking his finger back and forth along the walls of her passage. "You're very warm inside, and definitely ...uhr... damp." He could tell that the crotch of her pants was getting soaked, too.

Gina found his other hand, the one with the condom in it. "Then I'm ready," she replied, "...and I want you. Now." She pulled his hand free from her pants, and levered herself up off of his lap partway, crouching over him as she slipped the pants down around her ankles; Bach struggled with his belt and zipper, peeling his boxers down to free his trapped arousal. The laminated wood decking under his rear was even colder on his bare skin than it had felt through his pants.

Gina reached down to grab a hold of his cock, examining it for length, girth, and heft. Bach held his breath, having a moment of doubt, but then Gina kissed his forehead, and pumped him once; he nearly came on the spot. "Good," she said, letting go, "you're not packing a Frankenstein's monster in those pants," she said, relieved.

Bach felt better about that, and quickly tore the condom open, rolling it down correctly the first time; it was cold and slimy, but at least it seemed to be on right. "Ready," he whispered. "Last chance to back out."

Gina leaned back a little farther, and crooked a finger under his chin, tilting his head up so she could look into his eyes. "You can quit being a gentleman now, Bach. This was my idea, and I've been thinking about this since Christmas." She inched forward, waddling with her pants around her calves. He gently held her about the hips, steadying her as she took hold of his enwrapped member. "Hold still. It hurts less if you let me take my own pace, I hear," she said, and very carefully started lowering herself down, guiding herself onto him.

It was cold, and then hot. Bach resisted the urge to hurry her, through that moment of first contact, and he fought the want to lift his hips to meet her on the way down; she was taking him slowly, body tensing beneath his fingers as she breathed quickly. "You all right?" he whispered, nuzzling against her sternum.

She reached past either side of his head, taking a hold of the railing. "Yeah. It's a lot like my...er... toy, only less giving." She stopped at about the same time he was two-thirds of the way inside of her; he could feel what felt like the top of her vagina against the end of his penis. "Okay. Think, Gina. Want it slow, or fast?" she asked herself in a harsh whisper of wanting.

Before Bach could offer his suggestion, she abruptly pushed down hard, impaling herself fully on him. Bach had to clench all the muscles in his groin to hold back the urge to climax; he almost didn't make it when Gina wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly, choking back a sob and trading it in for a soft whine.

Bach did what seemed to be the appropriate thing, and stroked her hair, over and over, his high school ring catching on her ponytail holder on one very long stroke. He could feel her whole body shaking, and a hot tear dripped against his shoulder. "You all right?" he asked again, and he nearly started rocking her, but caught himself.

"Mm. I think so. It hurt more than I thought it would," she answered, her walls clutching at the sides of his cock almost painfully. "But I can feel all of you, and while there's a dull throbbing sensation left, I think that might be you." She kissed him, and hard at that, holding still there in his lap; the kiss lasted for at least a minute.

She broke the kiss first, and looked over her shoulder. "Uh oh. They're getting up..." she said, making a head motion at the people on the swings.

"More grape juice?" Bach said, loudly, and clinked the glasses together, even though both were empty.

"Sure," she said, taking his cue, and she leaned forward, tossing the panels of the afghan over his head again.

"Evening," a male voice called up to them.

"Nice night," Gina agreed, shifting a bit gingerly as she did what felt like a wave back. "We'd offer you some grape juice, but my boyfriend and I only brought two glasses."

"That's all right. Happy New Year," the man replied, and Bach heard the receding sound of feet on the gravel, followed by the sound of a car door, and then an engine.

- - -

Bach picked up his glass, and took a long drink. "You can believe me, or not. But I maintain that it is the truth - I was there."

Kyle chuckled. "You're going to leave us hanging, man? Not going to tell us how well it went?"

Bach shrugged. "It was a first time. You ought to know that it's more pain and uncertainty than fireworks and fantastic." He hugged himself quietly. "She got her wish, though; she got her virginity taken care of, and her fantasy first time on the jungle gym. It doesn't matter if it was perfect or not, and we certainly did not make love until dawn - remember I had my parents coming to get me."

Roger just grinned. "You blew your load early, didn't you."

Bach shook his head and smiled. "Sorry, guys, you've already asked your five questions. Next contestant," he said.

- - -

Gina hugged Bach gently, breathing deeply as the two of them remained motionless. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome." he whispered back, kissing her forehead and temple, gently stroking her hair. "How do you feel?"

"I won't lie; it hurts a lot," she said, "...but I have no regrets." She gingerly tried rolling her hips, and winced. "As much as I'd like to do more, like they always do in the romance novels, I don't think I'm up to it."

Bach nodded. "That's all right," he said, "...I'm not sure that I'd be able to stay with you until you found...er, your moment." Just the closeness of her was almost too much.

She giggled. "You're not only sweet, you're a realist," she said, and dotted kisses from his forehead to his lips. "And I sincerely hope you'll be here when I come back for the summer."

Bach returned the kiss affectionately, and nodded. "I have no plans, no girlfriends making a play for my hand," he said, finding himself lapsing into the romantic mood he'd kept closeted all his life.

Gina nodded solemnly, and reached down to lace her fingers with his; her own demeanor looked serious. "Well, if I am to be your lady, sir, then do I believe I ought to bestow my favor upon you." And she tugged the kerchief free from around her neck, and deftly tied it around his right wrist.

Bach held up that arm and wrist, watching the white cloth flutter in the slight breeze. "I shall treasure it until the end of my days, or unless you wish my favor no further, Lady Gina."

Gina grinned. "You're everything I could have hoped for, Bach."

Bach leaned in for what seemed like an appropriate closure kiss. "I am simply myself, m'lady, no more, no less."

"And that is why I chose you, over all the other boys I could have bestowed myself upon. As you so aptly put it, you're as real as I am," she whispered, laying her head back on his shoulder. "Hold me, will you?"

They sat together as long as they could, and by the time they had to part, Bach knew he could wait for her until the summer.

-fin