University Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Almost immediately, Wendy groaned as her pussy opened up and juices began flowing out. The faucet had been turned on.

It was no longer time to be gentle. I began swabbing the insides of Wendy's pussy furiously with my tongue as I simultaneously swallowed our cum. Moments later, I felt the first of many mini-orgasms on my face as her pussy quivered and shook.

While maintaining my frantic tongue-fucking pace, I took a sneak peak at Wendy. Her arms were stretched out above her head and her beautiful tits were splayed against her chest. Her face mirrored pure lust. She was completely oblivious to her surroundings because nothing else mattered to her now - other than her next orgasm that was quickly building deep inside her womb. I knew she didn't care who it was or what they were doing to her - just as long as they kept doing it.

I rubbed my flushed face all around Wendy's pussy before converging on her clit. My hands continued to knead her firm buttocks with ever-growing intensity.

When Wendy's clit began popping in and out of her pubic mound, she hollered loudly, "Don't stop! Don't stop!" as her body began bucking up and down like a terrorized bronco.

I gave Wendy time to recuperate before I untangled myself from her limp legs and crawled up on her lifeless body. My cock was rock hard and I was eager to fuck her, again. I leaned to her ear and whispered, "Turn over."

"I can't move. That was the best ever buddy boy!"

"Oh, it gets better, just you wait! I then eased my tongue into Wendy's ear to get her to move.

Although I did not know it then, Wendy was welling with pride. Most guy's had been too interested in her incredible figure and never took the opportunity to bring out her scintillating sexuality. They just fucked her, came quick, and left.

When I rolled Wendy's limp body over, I leaned over, reached out with both hands, and placed them on the back of Wendy's firm, silky calves as her feet stuck out over the edge of the bed. I gently gripped both calves and slowly began to slide my hands up her smooth flesh a millimeter at a time enjoying every inch of this woman's athletic body.

It took me nearly a full minute just to push past the back of Wendy's knees and finally touch the very beginnings of her golden, wet thighs. I knew that in Wendy's state of arousal, my gentle touch would be appreciated. The incessant moans coming from Wendy's mouth, confirmed my instincts.

When my fingers finally made their way up to Wendy's beautifully curved, upturned cheeks, I stopped my massage, gently gripped both of her cheeks, and briefly squeezed them as if I was testing cantaloupes at the grocery store.

When I let go of Wendy's buns, I eased my thumbs deep into her butt crease and gently separated her two globes. I felt a gob of precum exit my cock when I got my first clear look at Wendy's pink, button-shaped anus.

After hesitating a moment to enjoy the tantalizing sight, I slid my hands further up, gripped Wendy's hips, and pulled her body back towards me, until her knees touched the floor and her pelvis was perched on the edge of the bed. I then knelt down behind Wendy and began another one of life's many unique erotic pleasures - analingus.

When I pressed my face right between Wendy's cheeks and began circling her anus with my tongue, she immediately began moaning and butt clenching. Not just Wendy's...every anus is rife with sensitive nerve endings. Soft, wet licks on this sensitive area can put your arousal through the roof.

As my warm, wet tongue wiggled its way into Wendy's asshole, I thought I'd go berserk. I don't know what kept me from cumming when my tongue dipped into her soft, moist, warm insides.

As I began forcing my tongue deeper into Wendy's delectable, pink anus, she warned, "Don't go to deep. I...I...I haven't gone...yet."

I did not pause and Wendy did not stop wiggling and squirming as she tried to get my tongue deeper into her. We continued for another minute or so until Wendy suddenly blurted out, "I have to go. Let me go!" She then jumped up and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Hearing Wendy grunting as her little asshole strained to push out a long, thick turd turned me on. I got up and slowly walked towards her, stroking my swollen cock.

Wendy looked up at me just as her large excretion swooshed into the bowl. "Aaahhh...what are you doing...?"

Standing right in front of Wendy's face, with my hard cock jutting out, I reached over and flushed the toilet, placed my hands on her shoulders, and raised her up.

Wendy staggered a little when she stood up, so I kept my grip on her shoulders, until she got her sea legs. Apparently, she had strained quite a bit; there was even a little perspiration on her forehead.

"Are you going to take me home, now? Is something wrong?"

"Oh no, there's nothing wrong," I said as I smiled at Wendy's pretty face. I then gently turned her around so that her back was facing me.

Despite the smell of Wendy's dump, I could not help but admire the beautiful roundness of her ass. "What a gorgeous ass!" I said as I gently pushed Wendy's shoulders down, over the bathroom sink counter.

As Wendy stretched her torso over the sink, what I saw made my hard cock throb continuously. Her fabulous legs were spread wide and the smooth lips of her pretty, pink cunt were parted invitingly.

Eager to see Wendy's anus, again, I knelt down and spread her firm cheeks wide. My eyes lit up when I saw her small ring, smudged with 'chocolate'.

I quickly stood up and gripped my cock. I couldn't wait to see and feel my hard penis obscenely stretching and plugging Wendy's poop chute.

Wendy who had been watching me in the mirror addressed me as I spit on my hand and rubbed the slimy glob all over my cockhead. "This is dirty! I am dirty. You didn't even let me wipe!"

Pausing my lustful thoughts, I sought out Wendy's face in the mirror and sheepishly smiled when I caught her eyes. Wendy just smirked at me, and as she lowered her head, she warningly said, "Don't hurt me!"

I nodded and then looked down, so I could guide my big, aching cockhead into Wendy's puckered, poop hole. I couldn't wait to see that button-shaped anus stretched around my hard cock.

I eased my cockhead in only two inches and then waited for Wendy's anal contractions to pass, before pushing deeper. However, Wendy looked over her shoulder at me, and moaned, "Ooohhh. Keep going...dirty boy!"

Wendy kept moaning as I inched my cock up her shit-greased anal tube. When I bottomed, she gasped out, "Aaahhh" like she had been holding her breath and then wiggled her ass like a good anal whore.

Anxious to see how brown my cock was, I slowly pulled out of Wendy's asshole. As I did, I was able to see her sphincter stretch and then cling to my withdrawing shaft. It was sight I would always find fascinating. My heart rate definitely accelerated as I watched.

After confirming that my strong, white shaft was streaked with butt gravy, I pushed back into Wendy's warm, shit-slimed asshole. The deeper I went, the harder her sphincters tightened down, causing my cock to swell and stiffen even more.

When I paused to tweak Wendy's hard nipples, she murmured, "If you wanna cum in my ass...better do it before I get too sore."

I needed no further encouragement. I immediately began jack-hammering her ass with my shit-coated cock, causing her beautiful, round butt cheeks to ripple in front of me with every thrust.

Wendy decided to speed things up even more. She began thrusting her ass against me like a bitch in heat. It seemed Wendy wanted my cock as far up her dirty poop chute as she could get it.

I was even more surprised when I ran my hands up Wendy's soft, arching back to grip her shoulders. Wendy pulled my hands from her shoulders to her throat and then gripped the sink counter.

"Harder!" Wendy exclaimed.

I did what Wendy asked. I began slamming my hard cock up her ass.

We were fucking like animals now. Wendy was straining so hard she actually farted as her toe nails, alternately clawed the cabinets below us.

After a couple of long minutes of constant, hard, sweaty, butt-fucking, I pushed my cock into Wendy's snug, sweet ass as far as I could. I wanted her to be excreting my sperm days from now. That was my last thought.

Wendy gasped when she felt my cock swell even more and then jerk as my cum exploded into her battered rectum. My entire body locked as my fat hog spewed wave after wave of sperm into her hot, dirty ass. Although I could barely feel it, Wendy's rectum uncontrollably milked my erupting cock.

Suddenly, Wendy cried out, "I'm coming!" as she fucked her hips as high off the counter as she could.

(Wendy later told me that her anal orgasms burst violently deep inside her loins, radiating from g-spot through her pussy and asshole...that was why her rectum spasms around my cock when she cums.)

When I finally pulled my cock out of Wendy's cream filled ass, a lewd farting sound emerged as my cum belched out of her dilated anus and ran down her legs. Wendy appeared to not even notice as she was still gasping for breath.

I hunched over Wendy and planted tender kisses up her spine, until I reached her neck and then nuzzled it with my face. Even when Wendy's head sank down and lay on the bathroom counter, we remained connected in the fading light of our pleasure.

Wendy broke our spell. She rose up hard, pushing me off. "Oh, fuck, I gotta get goin'. I have swim practice at 3."

She then looked down at my dirty, cum oozing cock and volunteered that we should shower together. I agreed and we took a very long hot shower.

After our shower, Wendy reached a hand up to stroke my chest. "I'm sorry. That was so good. I wanna stay and do it again, but I'm on the clock."

Before I could say anything, Wendy scurried over to her panties. As she pulled them over her smooth thighs, she continued talking to me. "That was a lot of fun. Just the kind of fun I was lookin' for."

As Wendy slipped her T-shirt over her head, she added and with a winning mile, "I am kinda hoping we could do this, again? You certainly know how to put some color in a girl's cheeks!"

I sighed with relief at the knowledge that Wendy wasn't disappearing out of my life. I slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her back close to me, pressing my hard cock against her ass.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers
12