University Sex Life

Story Info
Encounter between professor & two students.
1.5k words
3.54
90.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beseaz
Beseaz
1 Followers

I was correcting some papers in my office on the 6th floor of the university library, a small office, just one desk, two chairs, no windows, some posters, nothing else, a plain office.

When suddenly someone knocked at the door! I said, "Come on in, it's open!"

One of my female students, Katharina, was in front of the door asking if it was possible to get some extra help with her course and her oral presentation.

"Of course!" I answered and she came in followed by her girl friend Liz.

Being polite, I stood up and gave my chair to Katharina while I offered the second chair to Liz. They did not want to sit down but finally, they decided to get comfortable and sat down on the chairs while I sat on one corner of my desk. I said "what can I do to help you?"

Maybe I should not have asked that question!

Katharina started to talk first. She said she had some trouble with the course but also she added she had some feelings for me...seeing me three times a week...she felt very excited to be in the same room...but she did not want to say it...before...until with her friend, they decided it was time to move on to come and to let me know. They felt I had to know about it. I wondered why for a while but I decided to let them talk...

Katharina told me that every time she will be in my class and sitting in front of me, she would get very excited and get wet during the full class...she looked at me teaching, moving, talking, smiling, and she got always very excited about that situation. Liz who was not in my class apparently supported the idea to come and to tell me about it because as Katharina's girl friend, she did care and maybe by meeting the three of us, it would settle this mind troubling...

So now I was inside my very small office with two beautiful girls in front of me, really close to me. Katharina was wearing a pair of black slacks, very tight, with an easy soft light blouse, where her nice firm breasts could certainly be seen at every breathing...and Liz was wearing a very short mini-skirt showing a nice bushy pussy, no panties for this girl, and a very tight blouse showing a nice shape of her breasts. Quite a picture for an extra-help session! The wrong place and the wrong setting for this intellectual exercise!

But maybe these two girls had something else in mind...

And yes, they had something else in mind...and quite a mind!

Katahrina stood up and came close to me, put her arms around my neck and landed her lips on mine...I could not say a word...she kissed me with so much passion that I had no intention to make her stopped...and she did not...

While the kissing was going on I could feel even she had her arms all around me with her hands on my back pulling me towards her chest so strongly, I could feel my dick getting harder by the second...but I could feel more than her body against me, my hard dick and my blood floating quite heavily, I could really feel something else...

I could feel two hands rubbing my dick but how could it be possible with Katharina's hands on my back...easy now...her girl friend decided to join the fun and she was the one to move forward and caress my dick over my pants...

What can I do? Me sitting on the edge of my desk, Katharina against my whole body kissing me and Liz playing with my dick...

Without a single word, Liz stopped playing with my dick and started to undress herself and within seconds fully naked she invited Katharina to stop kissing me, to turn around and she kissed very passionately Katharina leaving me alone all excited and stunned...

But not for long, Liz left now her girlfriend on the side to approach me, to look at my eyes and to start to undress me while Katharina was also getting undressed...

Now still sitting on the edge on my desk, I was finding myself all naked in front of two beautiful young ladies also all naked...Quite a picture that could go in the yearbook...just a thought but it's really not a good idea...

Let's focus on what is coming next...

They asked me to sit down on my chair with my two feet on the desk...Liz laid down on her back on top of the desk close to my feet with her legs wide open...and so Katharina went on top of her on a 69! And she started to lick Liz's pussy...it was hard for me...also with quite a very hard one, to just stay still and to be amazed in front of that beautiful horny script...

After a few long minutes playing and touching each other, they stopped, turned around and looked at me...with their tongue sliding on their lips form left to right...if I can remember...

I knew they were up to something very special...and I was right...

Katharina came close to me and sat down on my face...giving me not too much to see except a gorgeous wet pink pussy so close to my mouth that I had no choice to start moving my face to approach that beautiful hungry nest...and I started to lick her pussy with my tongue...it was very wet and I enjoyed it...and I kept on fucking her soft pussy with my tongue while Liz started to look after my hard cock...she grabbed it with a lot of sensual moves and started to thrust it to make me scream...at least for the few words I could say... being still tongue-fucking this wet box of Katharina!

But Liz was smart enough to stop before I could cum...and cummmin was not difficult to do, being looked after these two hot girls...

So at that time Liz asked me to stand up in front of her and her friend...so I did...then they bended towards the desk giving me a superb picture of two hot girls begging for a great fuck...

Their breasts were laying down on my desk... even on some of my writings, with their longs legs straight and wide open...and I was standing in front of these two women in heat...I could see their pussy so hot, so juicy, so pink, so hungry for a good fuck...and I was still standing enjoying the view. I was very excited, it was wonderful to feel these two bodies in heat for me and what I could give them...

But I never experienced two ladies in the same time...I could see the two pussies so close to each other, and me looking at them...and wondering what did they wish now for me to do...or should I just go with the flow and let myself go...

Just a few seconds later, I started to fuck Katharina's pussy with my hard cock...what a ride...so juicy, so hot, so nice...and she started to scream and ask for more, for deeper and faster...I was giving my very best, it was super exciting...she was in heaven, I could tell until Liz started to ask for some attention...

I had no choice to look after also Liz's pussy so I took my right hand and started to caress her butt with a little pressure around her ass...then down to her wet pussy where I squeezed one finger inside it and I could tell she liked it... so one more finger should give her even more pleasure, but she even asked for more attention, so I decided to squeeze a wet finger into her ass, wowwww, I could tell she was also in heaven, so now I kept on going and giving as much as I could...

Now, I am fucking so hard Katharina who keeps on asking for more, I have now two fingers in Liz'a ass and two other fingers inside her pussy while my left hand is caressing Katharina's breasts with special attention on her harden nipples...What a special moment! I never thought I would be fucking these two ladies-students who apparently decided to come and see me for extra help!

I gave the best help I could give and it seems everyone understood the content of the lesson and even no explanation was needed, we did exchange quite a few moves that made this very special extra time a wonderful sexual and sensual encounter.

While the time was going by, it was time to come to a close, before the security team would go by like every end of the day...

Still fucking hard Katharina's pussy and some fingers in Liz's hole, I was asked to stop and to move from one pussy to another, so I did...

And I finished the extra help inside Liz' pussy and my fingers inside Katharina's ass, until they started both to scream and cry for me to cummmmm...

The timing could not be better, I was at the end of what a man could endure in this situation...and in a matter of seconds, I did explode on the back of these two charming ladies...

Before they left, I just said: "Are you sure you did understand the topic?" and with a smile, they both answered..."we might be back for more..."

Beseaz
Beseaz
1 Followers