Unknown Presence - The Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week they lived perfectly normal; well as normal as can be under the circumstances, with no strange goings on, no devil faces appearing on her belly, no blood drinking or strange cravings. It was late Friday afternoon and Leeann was now heavily pregnant wearing a long white cotton nightdress, the only thing that fitted over her huge belly.

She was sat on the floor with her legs crossed staring blankly at the white wall in front of her, suddenly her head fell forward with her arms over her legs as if she had fallen asleep. Jessie came home from work to find her like this, not knowing how long Leeann had been like that. She walked over to her and placed her hand on her shoulder to gently wake her up when her head shot up with black eyes and spun around to face her.

''DO NOT TOUCH HER!'' a deep eerie voice stated.

Jessie jumped back in shock; things had been so normal but this was completely fucked up she thought to herself.

''Leeann...Leeann...'' Jess called out quietly trying to call her out.

Her eyes suddenly closed as her head fell gently; rolling to the right she lifted her head and opened her eyes to see Jessie's pale face crouched in front of her.

''What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be at work Jess?'' she asked quietly.

''It's 16.45 honey, works finished. How long have you been sitting here?'' Jessie asked as she helped her to her feet and over to the sofa to lie down.

''Wait...What? 4.45pm? I went to meditate at 10am and it only felt like about twenty minutes ago.'' she said with a confused look on her face.

''I'll go make you a cup of hot chocolate Lee. You will need something after sitting for so long.'' Jessie kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen.

Leeann went to the bathroom when she suddenly started to feel excruciating cramps all across her stomach, back and legs.

''Jessie?! Jessie!!!'' Leeann screamed at the top of her lungs.

''What's wrong?'' Jessie asked as she casually walked into the bathroom.

Leeann was holding onto the wall as her waters broke just as Jessie opened the door to walk in; a green slime-like mucous splashed onto the black slate tiles on the floor. Both Leeann and Jessie let out an ear piercing shriek as they saw the liquid from inside Leeann fall onto the floor. Jessie hurried over to the bathtub filling it quickly with warm water before helping Leeann get undressed and into the tub.

''Leeann stay here I'll be right back...'' Jessie scrambled to the linen cupboard pulling out lots of towels and getting a large bowl of hot water from the kitchen.

''Where the FUCK am I going to go!'' Leeann shouted as a contraction shot across her.

Jessie came rushing back into the bathroom dropping the towels into the sink and putting the bowl of water on the floor as she tried to soothe Leeann.

''Don't you think we should go to hospital Leeann?'' Jessie pleaded with her.

''NO, we need to drown this bastard as soon as it's born. It cannot be allowed to live or worse let my mother get hold of it.'' Leeann spat through gritted teeth.

''Okay, but we don't know how to deliver a baby, let alone the spawn of Satan!'' Jess looked at Leeann concerned.

Leeann's contractions became more regular and got closer and closer together. She was crying her eyes out with the pain, holding onto Jessie's hand tightly as Jess tried to reassure Leeann and reminding her to breath. Jessie was suddenly silent; Leeann opened her eyes to see her mother Vera standing over Jessie's body with an empty syringe in her hand.

''JESS! NO!'' Leeann cried out painfully as she held her stomach.

''Well, well. Didn't I tell you not to leave? You are not prepared for this, daughter. You need me and I will get you through this.'' Vera smiled wickedly.

Leeann stared at her mother with a blank expression across her face unsure what to say or do as she lay naked in the warm bath water; another contraction, a minute apart now. Her blank expression disappeared and was replaced with a grimace mixture of pain, fear and dread. Her mother put her hand between her daughters' legs; checking to see how far along she was before she lit seven black candles, seven red candles and placed them around the bathtub in a specific order as she chanted.

''It's time Leeann. You are ready to give birth and become a mother. Bring the spawn of Satan into the world. Fulfill your duty.'' she smiled happily.

Leeann was in too much pain to argue or object; she just wanted the little bastard out of her before she hurt anyone else because of it. Vera helped Leeann onto her knees to help her bear down to give birth, she clung onto her mother as she pushed harder than she ever thought possible and the excruciating pain was unbearable.

''Push Leeann, PUSH!'' Vera encouraged her.

''I'M TRYING!!! It hurts so much!'' she screeched.

Before long she felt the pressure release from between her legs and heard a loud splash into the water as it turned pink. Vera let Leeann go falling into the water as she scooped up the baby from the water wrapping it in the clean towels and washing the baby with the warm water in the bowl. Leeann started to hemorrhage in the bathtub as her mother stood watching her daughter bleed to death, holding her screaming grandchild.

Vera cradled her grandchild; her granddaughter to be specific, the spawn of Satan was a girl, not a boy like had been foretold.

The devil's only child was a daughter and she would rule the earth.

"You shall be called Eve." Vera smiled at her granddaughter as she cried.

"Hush my little darling, everything is alright. Mother will take care of you. Everything went to plan. You are MY little angel. And no one will ever harm you!'' Vera sang eerily to baby Eve.

She walked out of the house cradling baby Eve leaving Jessie and her daughter dead, or so she thought. Leeann was not hemorrhaging her body was getting ready to deliver another baby when her mother dropped her in the bath hitting her head.

She opened her eyes slowly and weakly looking around her for some sign of life when the pains in her stomach started again; she was still in labour and about to give birth to a baby. Leeann got into the position to bear down in the cold blood filled waters when a baby appeared in the water below her. Her memory was a complete blank from the knock to her head; she cannot remember anything from before the fall except that she was heavily pregnant and that Jessie was out cold on the floor beside her.

Leeann grabbed the crying newborn and held him close to her chest as she lay back in the freezing cold water; she wiped his tiny face with her bloodstained nightdress as he burrowed into her chest.

"You are so beautiful... no one will ever harm you... " Leeann said softly as she sobbed.

"What shall I call you?" Leeann asked the newborn as she lay looking at him.

"David?...Jay?... Michael?...Adam?" she asked before the baby started to cry at Adam.

"Adam it is then, my sweet baby boy." Leeann chirped as she stood up getting out of the bath wrapping him in a towel.

She stepped over Jessie's body as she left the bathroom as she headed towards the bedroom to put Adam down on the bed, she surrounded him with pillows to keep him safe. Leeann hurried back to try and wake Jessie up and tell her she was an aunt but Jessie was dead, she was not breathing and had no pulse.

The police suddenly burst through the door grabbing Leeann as she sat sobbing over Jessie's dead lifeless body. She was dead and Leeann was the prime suspect.

They dusted the house and syringe for prints finding Vera's dirty little prints all over the murder weapon and house. They immediately sent the entire force to her house with a search warrant and a warrant for her arrest when they found her over the crib of a newborn baby girl with the same fiery red hair as Leeann and baby Adam.

Vera was arrested for the murder of Jessie, the sexual assault of her daughter, kidnapping of a newborn baby, and cannibalism. Leeann was united with the baby daughter she knew nothing about; she was a rape victim that was now a mother of twins mourning her best friends' murder by her mother.

She was left to raise Adam and Eve alone, but the question is --

Which one is the evil twin? & What will the world become when they grow up?