Unleashing My Inner Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean fucks me hard and gives me my first facial.
1.1k words
4.05
42.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I thought about jumping around in time to tell some other stories, but I figured that I'd finish writing a couple more about my experiences with Sean... Yes, this one's true as well... Feel free to read the others and give me feedback.


I was getting so excited for the upcoming weekend. My parents were going on a vacation together for the first time in years (I learned later that this was a failed attempt to salvage their dying marriage) and my brother was going camping with some friends, leaving Sean and I alone in the house from Friday night until Sunday afternoon.

Sean and I had managed to steal some time together here and there, but it usually consisted of quickies for fear of getting caught by my dad or my brother. My mom knew we were fucking and was okay with it, but there was no way my dad would feel the same way.

My parents left earlier in the day and Jack, my brother, left in the mid-afternoon. Unfortunately I was working until five o'clock and Sean was working even later, but we did manage to keep the entire weekend free.

When I got off work at five I drove home quickly, despite the fact that I knew Sean wouldn't be there yet. I hopped in the shower and played with myself for a few minutes before deciding to surprise Sean by shaving my pussy. It was the first time I had shaved down there, but I managed to do it without any razor burn or cuts. When I was done I couldn't help but touch myself some more, bringing myself to an orgasm right there in the shower. I toweled off and then got dressed in what I felt was the sexiest lingerie I owned at the time, a sheer black chemise and matching thong, then I went into his bedroom and waited for him on his bed.

I heard him arrive about a half hour later and then listened as his footsteps grew closer. He climbed the stairs and then rounded the corner, finally standing in his open doorway.

"Are you ready to spend the whole weekend fucking me?" I asked. His response was a smile, followed by him shedding all of his clothes. As soon as I saw his body I felt my pussy getting wetter.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard that you scream," he said as he approached the bed. "That body is all mine, all weekend long."

I reached under the chemise and pulled down my thong, giving Sean his first glimpse of my newly-shaved pussy. He looked at it and smiled as I pulled the chemise off as well, leaving us both naked.

"Let me taste that hot little pussy," he said to me. He pushed my legs apart and then lowered his face to my pussy, but he didn't touch it. Instead he began to lick and kiss the insides of my thighs.

"Are you going to keep teasing me, or are you going to eat my pussy?" I asked. He smiled once again and started to kiss and lick a bit closer with each passing moment until he was licking my clit. "That's it baby!" I said. "Eat my cunt!" He started to finger my pussy at the same time until I was close to cumming, then he pulled back. I immediately pushed him onto his back and leaned over him, devouring his cock. He groaned as I sucked it hard and fast, bobbing my head up and down on it and taking it as deep as I could. He only let me suck it for a few minutes, though, before he pulled me away and had me get on my hands and knees. He got behind me and rammed his cock into my pussy hard and then began to slam me from behind.

"Take my pussy baby!" I said. "Fuck that feels good!" I felt him reach up and grab a handful of my hair and then start pulling on it as he fucked me. It was only a matter of minutes before I was screaming out loud, cumming hard. It felt so good to be able to let loose with his cock inside me, knowing that no one else was around to hear me.

As soon as he took his cock out of my pussy I pushed him onto his back again and straddled him, lowering my pussy onto his cock. As I rode him he reached down and started to rub my clit, making me cry out even louder.

"You fucking love that, don't you slut?" he asked.

"God yes!" I cried. "It feels so fucking good!"

"You're such a dirty little whore!" he said as he started to pinch my nipples and pull on them. "Ride my cock, bitch!" He had talked dirty to me before, but never quite like this, and I was loving every second of it.

"I'm so fucking wet for you baby!" I said. "I love your big cock!" A couple of minutes later I was cumming hard. "My pussy is all yours!" I said as I continued to ride him. "This feels so fucking good!" A couple of minutes later I was cumming again, barely able to breathe. As soon as I was done cumming he pushed me off of him and onto the mattress, turning me so I was face down. He straddled my hips and then shoved his dick back into me from behind.

"Take my pussy baby!" I screamed as he pounded into me. I arched my back in an attempt to take his cock deeper and he began spanking my ass.

"Cum for me again, you sexy slut!" he said to me.

"Fuck yes!" I cried. "It feels so good!"

"I love your tight little cunt! Take my fucking cock, Christine!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed. "I'm cumming for you baby!" I came hard and then, after recovering for a minute or so, Sean pulled his cock out and flipped me onto my back. I watched as he knelt beside my head and began stroking his cock. I knew instinctively what was coming and I couldn't wait. I had never taken a load of cum on my face before, but I knew I wanted it.

"Give me your cum!" I said. "Rub that cock for me, Sean!"

"I'm going to cover your fucking face!" he said. He started to grunt and then, sure enough, the first shot of cum hit my face. His seed continued to squirt out of the end of his cock, literally covering most of my face. "Take it, bitch!" he groaned. He finished cumming and then put the head of his cock into my mouth, where I sucked it a bit. "That felt so fucking good," he said. "It's all over you!"

I smiled as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, eager to see what the rest of the weekend would hold in store...