Unleashing The Slut Within Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

The men stopped for a moment, and I was lifted off my lover's cock. I was about to complain bitterly, when I was placed on top of him and felt my pussy once more filled with his amazing cock, my tits now dangling above my lover's face as I rode him up and down myself. Behind me was the man who had been fingering my bum hole, and I wondered what he was doing at first. But then, one of the other men whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to watch you get double fucked you hot bitch!"

His words were hissed, and I suddenly realised what he meant!

I turned to protest, but another cock was jammed in my mouth, and the fingers on my clit made me focus purely on my own pleasure as I sucked and sucked furiously, jamming my pussy down on the cock inside me. The man fucking me his amazing cock stopped me suddenly and held me still. At first I thought he was going to cum, but then, with a hot, slightly painful feeling at first, I felt the man behind me ease the head of his cock into my arse hole, and time stood still.

I closed my eyes and imagined I was the woman in the dvd Patty had given me. My body totally gave itself up to the pleasure the men around me were giving me. My nipples were still being sucked or pinched, I have no idea which, but it felt good! The finger on my clitoris pulsed and pulsed, making my whole pussy throb. My pussy walls were involuntarily contracting on the cock inside me, even though I was still. Then, with an amazing sensation of relief, the cock head of the man fucking my arse slipped all the way inside me, and I was being penetrated by two cocks at the same time for the first time in my life.

It felt amazingly tight at first, until my arse hole started to relax and then the most incredible feeling of sexual expression took over my whole body as the six men fucked me and turned me on like never before.

I began to bounce up and down on both the cocks inside me, and I was delighted when I then opened my eyes and saw two hard cocks next to my face as the men stood on the edge of the lounge. I turned my head and sucked on one, then swapped sides and sucked the other, as the other two men sucked my tits and both played with my clitoris now.

Finally, the man below yelled out that he needed to cum. I think all the other men expected me to get off him, and let him cum on me, but I was having none of that! I wanted to ride him and make him cum inside me, and that's exactly what I did! I thrust my pussy down on him as hard as I could, time and time again, until he came and yelled so loud I thought the neighbours would call the police!

His cum hit me like a bolt of lightning inside my pussy walls and I felt surge after surge of his gooey juices spurting into me, even as the man in my arse hole kept fucking me from behind.

The man below me eased himself out of my pussy, and I dripped a few globs onto his body as the man behind me announced that he too, was starting to cum.

I simply pushed back and then started to squeeze my arse muscles as hard as I could on his cock as he fucked me in the butt. It was to much for him and I, and as I felt the first spurt of his cum spray my bowels, I orgasmed once more, my head thrashing up and down wildly as the force of the men sucking my nipples made me almost pass out!

It was an amazing feeling to be fucked by so many men in Patty's back garden, but before the night was over all six of them fucked me in various ways. I know I allowed five of them to fuck my pussy, and I made sure to have each of them fill me inside with their cum. Four of the men managed to cum in my arse, which I adored! As the last man pulled his cock out of my tight arse hole, after filling me with his cum, I reached back and pushed a finger into m y own arsehole, and was stunned at how open it was! Then, I decided to see how much of my fingers would fit in my freshly fucked arse, and was shocked when I actually popped my whole small fist in my own bum!

"Fuck me, " said one of the men who had just cum in my arse. "Look at that will you? She's fisting her own arse!"

His words seared my brain and I felt like a true slut, just like the woman in the dvd. I had several orgasms with the six men who fucked me, but as I fisted my own arse in front of them now, I wanted something more.

"Patty, please go in and find Brad! I need to fuck my husband."

Five minutes later, I was still on my knees, leaning on one hand as I pumped my fist in and out of my own arse in front of the men who were now getting hard again and wanking at me as I fucked my own arse. I sucked on two of them at the same time, until I looked up, and, with my mouth totally full of the dual cocks, I saw Brad.

His eyes were filled with shock, but his cock was hard. It was an interesting mix.

I kept sucking the two cocks, pulled out my hand from my arse, then wiggled my sloppy, open arse at my husband and stopped sucking long enough to speak.

"Come fuck your slutty wife in the arse baby! These studs want to see me get fucked in the arse, and you're just the man to do it!"

I turned away from him now and resumed sucking the cocks in front of me.

Behind me I felt a small object pushed into my arse, and I knew Brad was fucking me. I stopped sucking long enough to once more turn around and look at Brad as he fucked my amazingly loose arsehole.

I smiled and begged him to fuck me harder in my tight, slutty arse.

He gripped my hips really roughly and then all hell broke loose! He jammed his cock in and started to cum deep in my bowels, grunting and groaning as he filled me once more with cum in my arsehole. The two men just pumped their cocks in my face and they too began to cum, spraying my face and hair with their semen once more. I just opened my mouth and eyes and took as much cum as I could get in my throat and gulped it down as my husband came deep in my arsehole.

The next morning I woke to find Brad laying next to me in bed. He was watching a video on the TV as I slept. I looked up and smiled, thinking it was the dvd Patty had given me. On the screen a woman was being fucked by several men at once, in her pussy, mouth and arse.

As I lay there, my eyes focusing finally on the screen, I realised the woman on the screen was me.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers