Unleashing the Tiger Ch. 03

Story Info
The night begins.
977 words
4.56
13.1k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers

She sat in the car next to me, quietly staring out the window and for a moment, I became nervous that perhaps I had come on too strong for her. I worried that I had scared her with the intense look in my eyes and pinning her against the wall. It was hardly my intent to scare her. I only wanted to please her.

She had told me that the best way to describe her sexual fantasy was "bondage of the mind." She said that I was the closest anyone had come to fulfilling her fantasy, but I didn't want to just "come close"...I wanted to be her fantasy in every sense of the word. I knew that if I could come that close merely online, I could definitely achieve my goal in reality when I actually had the ability to touch her and let her touch me.

We had talked about it plenty of times online and on the phone. We had a game, or at least we called it a game. We would take turns "owning" each other online in our cyber encounters. I wasn't so sure, however, that she really understood how much I really wanted her to own me in reality. Not as a 24-hour thing, but in the sexual moments where appropriate, much like online, just for real. But tonight would be different, or at least I had hoped it would be. I wanted to own her. I found myself thinking about it and wanting to own her more and more. I thought she would love to play along.

Perhaps I was too forward. Maybe I should have asked first if it was ok; if she really wanted to go through with it. Dammit, Zack. You should have asked first.

She must have sensed my growing tension and she moved her hand across the car to rest it on my knee, drumming her fingers lightly. "Do you promise, Zack?" She asked softly, almost inaudible.

"Promise what, my Love?" I asked, placing my hand on top of hers.

"Do you promise me, that the tiger in you wants to play tonight and you're not just saying it in hopes I'll just get so turned on and want to own you instead?"

I shook my head, taking the Williams Street exit off the interstate and turning right onto Cone Street. "It's not about you owning me tonight, San. The more and more I got to own you online, the more and more I wanted to do it in reality. I want to do it for you, of course, to make your fantasy come true, but I also have that ulterior motive, for my own pleasure."

I glanced over at her out of the corner of my eye, seeing a smile spread across her face as she moved her fingers on my knee. Maybe I hadn't made a mistake...

I pulled the car to a stop on the 5th floor of the parking deck, beyond the overhang of the floor above us, and parked in the 2nd spot on the right side. I had parked here every day for 5 years when I went to college and every time I came downtown for any reason. It was my spot and was usually open. I lived within the perimeter of Atlanta and had spent a good 7 years learning the streets. I knew where the safe places were and I knew, from experience, the places to avoid.

I ran around to the other side of the car, holding her door open and extending my hand to help her from the car. We rode the elevator quietly together and I adjusted my tie, smoothed down my shirt with my palms, and ran my fingers through my hair.

Sandra looked at me and smiled, weaving her fingers through mine and pulling me against her. "Nervous?" She asked, giggling softly.

I looked at her and grinned, giving her a soft kiss before I spoke. "Only nervous for things to go according to plan, my Dear."

We turned right out of the parking deck and I started giving her a small tour of the buildings around us as we walked up to the main street. "That little hole in the wall is K-Take Out. They've got the best chicken wings, besides J.R. Crickets over on North Avenue, that I've ever had." I said, bringing her hand up to my lips and kissing the back of her hand. "Best thing is, it's right across the street from the GSU School of Music, where, ya know, I spent a good while getting a degree."

She smiled at the information, but I knew she had to be bored to death. Great date so far, Zack. You're wooing her with your extensive knowledge of chicken wings... I suddenly felt like quite a dork and I could feel myself blush from head to toe.

We finally reached Forsyth Street and I pointed to the right at the white horse drawn carriage waiting in front of the Rialto Building. "Ah, your carriage awaits, my Love."

Her mouth dropped open as her eyes beheld the carriage decorated in a string of her favorite flowers that wound across the entire perimeter of the carriage. "What..." She started, walking over to lightly touch one of the daisies. She turned to face me, a look of pure astonishment telling me exactly how she was feeling. "I've never...I've only seen this done in romance movies."

I walked up to the driver, taking the bouquet of white roses from him and placing them into her arms, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to your own romance movie, Sandra." I said, offering my hand to help her into the carriage.

She smiled, taking my hand and settling into the left side of the carriage. Finally, our night had begun...

zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers