Unlocked

Story Info
Master opens slave up to new experience.
2.5k words
4.11
48.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lewna
lewna
3 Followers

My Master has commanded that I should leave my door unlocked so I do.

My Master has commanded that I give myself a series of enemas, at least two. So I start by filling a water bottle and add one teaspoon of salt to it while the water still runs.

When the 2 quart bag is full, I attach the hose after making sure the clamp is in place. I hang the bottle on the wall of my shower and get down on hands and knees as my Master has taught me.

While the water fills me, I lightly stroke my clit with the pad of my middle finger as my Master has commanded but take care not to cum. My Master has not commanded that privilege.

The water fills me and a few minutes later my belly begins to cramp. I imagine that my Master is petting my head and whispering to me that I suffer so beautifully for him. When I can no longer hold the solution, I run to the toilet and relieve myself while imagining my Master's words of praise and reassurance. I repeat the process and shower afterward. When it is finished, I am exhausted. But I have no doubt that this is only the beginning of my Master's pleasure, the preparation phase of our evening, for I know my Master well.

He has instructed me to slowly drink two four ounce glasses of 2005 Tommassi-Vitticoltori Valpolicella. The wine alone lets me know that tonight will be different. I drink the wine gladly, but with nervousness. Typically my Master forbids alcohol of any type before or during our time together. I would never question Him, for he knows what is best concerning his sweet, obedient slave. But it is Friday night. I am tired but excited and the wine is wonderful. It is rich and mellow. It warms me and I begin to relax even more. I've had the wine in the pantry for over a year; saving it for a special occasion. My Master is very observant to have noticed it. We usually play at His house, but He must have seen it on one of the rare occasions He's been here.

My Master has commanded that when the wine is finished, I go urinate then bind myself to the bed, face down with my hips over two pillows covered with a towel. My Master has affixed handcuffs to my bed which I can lock on myself, but not get out of unless Master is there with the key. It took a lot of trust in my Master to lock myself to the bed with the understanding that my only way out was for Master to come and unlock them. But I trust my Master above all others and know that He will always take great care of His property.

I place my pillows in the middle of the bed and lay a soft towel over them. I bend over them with my ass in the air. I reach forward and lock myself into the cuffs without hesitation. The enema, hot shower and 2 glasses of wine have completely relaxed me and it's not long before I've dozed off.

I'm woken by my master stroking my spine from the back of my neck to my tailbone. I stretch like a cat and I hear my Master chuckle.

"You're my good girl, aren't you lewna? You've followed my instructions to the letter. I'm so pleased." My master coos at me.

"Yes, Master. I'm glad you're pleased, Master," I answer. And I am in no way being insincere. I am glad that He is pleased. Nothing in this world makes me happier than pleasing this man, my Master.

The light is low in the room and Master is still stroking me. He tells me again what a good girl I am and then asks, "You know what I do to good girls, don't you, lewna?"

I tremble because I do know what Master does to good girls.

"That's right, my sweet little slut. I make good girls cum, don't I?"

I keen and am on the verge of orgasm and Master has not touched my genitalia yet. He always does this to me. His words completely enthrall me.

"I have a treat for both of us tonight, sweet girl," he says. He picks up a shopping bag that He must have set on the floor before I awoke. He sets it next to me on the bed and then pulls out two of the strangest items I can imagine: a rubber glove and a small container of Crisco. I don't understand and Master can tell because he chuckles at me again.

"I know you're confused sweet girl, but my intentions will become clear very shortly. You see, I know how much you love for me to fuck your sweet ass, you little slut. I know how you love to suffer through the stretch and discomfort for me."

Now He's rubbing His hand down between my ass cheeks and He's rubbing my pussy, collecting my wetness (which is plentiful.) "I know how you love for me to open you for my pleasure; and tonight, I'm going to open you like never before."

I tremble again in excitement but maybe a little in fear also. What does this mean? What's he talking about? He ass fucks me whenever it pleases him, which is fairly frequently. And while I haven't always loved it, per say, He's taught me to turn my pain into pleasure; to realize that my discomfort is His ecstasy. Now I relish in the feeling of having his big cock up my tight ass.

Then it hits me: The glove...

He's planning on stretching my anus with his hand. The whole hand? He's showed me videos of women getting their asses fisted, but they do that stuff for a living. It's hard enough for me to take his cock, much less his whole hand. What if it hurts me? I mean, I know it's going to hurt, but what if he harms me?

I'm swamped with doubt and fear and then I hear my Master, "I know you're scared, sweet girl. But you know I'm not going to give you anything you can't take. You trust me. You know it and I know it." He has two fingers in my pussy now and is slowly stroking them in and out of me. He continues, "I'm going to stretch you so good and so slow and your sweet little ass is going to swallow my hand so nicely. Now just relax and let me in." His voice is so smooth and lulling and I don't realize it, but as He is speaking to me, He opens up the Crisco with His free hand.

I feel a finger on my anus with a glob of the Crisco. Master's finger circles around the pucker, distributing the grease all around. He withdraws and gets a bigger glob. He rubs in more, further out from my anus on my inner-cheeks.

"That's it my sweet slave. Just relax and feel me rub in the grease. You know I can see your little pussy from here. It looks so lonely. I don't think I'm going to touch your little cunt all night."

I exhale in disappointment and Master laughs.

"Don't worry slut, you're going to cum. You're going to give me the hottest, strongest anal orgasm ever from having my big fist up in your guts."

Master's dirty words make me gasp, and as I do he slides 2 fingers into my asshole to the hilt. I exhale quickly and he fucks me with them slowly, but with purpose. After a few minutes, he begins to scissor them in the tight hole, the way he used to when I was new to anal sex. It is obvious that he is stretching me. Just then he withdraws both fingers, but immediately pushes one back into me, with another big glob of the Crisco.

I exhale slowly as a second and then third finger enter my swiftly loosening anus. Master slowly and methodically stretches my ass open, seeking room for expansion wherever he can find it. I moan and breathe deeply while he does so, and then he begins to speak to me in the way that only he can.

"How do you like me preparing your ass for my fist, slave? I know you're horny for it you little whore. I know you like for your master to use you for his pleasure. That's why I'm here, baby. I know what you need. No one can do for you what I do for you. Who else knows that you not only want, but need to have your tight little asshole stretched, and then fisted by your Master?"

I groan at Master's dirty words, but he doesn't stop there.

"That's it sweet girl, Master feels you loosening up. Guess what? I've got another finger for you. Are you ready for it?"

I know he's not really looking for an answer because with that he withdraws all of his fingers, dips his hand back into the Crisco, then reapplies the tips of his four fingers to my ass. I become nervous, but Master's words continue to focus me.

"Open now, sweet girl. Open for Master... Open, open, open... Oh yeah..." With that he slides all four into me.

I struggle a little. I am trying to relax, but I am finding it difficult. That's when Master says, "You know what my little lewna? You're being such a good girl, I think I will rub your little clit. But you have to promise that you're going to relax and let me in. Are you going to relax, lewna? Are you going to let Master's whole fist into your slutty little rectum? Answer me!"

"Yes, Master!" I pant out.

"Yes, Master what?" He asks calmly.

"Yes Master, I'll open and let your fist into my sl-slutty little rec-rectum." I breathe out.

He fucks all four fingers into my ass over and over. Then he begins the stretch. He spreads his fingers as much as possible while gently rubbing my clitoris. My eyes roll back in my head while my ass is split open by Master's four large fingers. Then he pulls them in together and I feel him tuck his thumb and hold it at the gateway of my anus.

"Here we go baby", he says, as he pushes forward. At first it isn't much different from the stretch of the four fingers, but shortly thereafter his knuckles reach the gateway and things get... Well tight is the only word I can think of.

"Now's the time slave. Now is when you submit yourself to me fully. Open that sweet ass and let your Master in... That's it girl, that's it. Open to Master." He says as he corkscrews his fingers in and out.

Then I feel his knuckles pushing against me, attempting to slide in. He is relentless. The pain is acute but splendid and I feel myself exhale a breath I don't know I am holding. As I do, Master inhales and I feel his whole hand slide inside of me. That initial entrance is like nothing I can explain, like taking in the biggest butt plug you can imagine, except that it's pulsing with human life! I expect to pass out from lack of oxygen at any time.

"Oh, my lewna! Oh, sweet girl! You have my hand in your ass. Did you know that?" Master asks with a little laugh as I feel my anus close around his wrist. He gives me a few moments of respite but I can feel every slight movement of his hand in my ass. Master continues to rub my clit in slow circles and I feel as if I am watching the whole scene from the other side of the room.

Finally Master speaks in a harsh whisper, "You dirty little bitch, your asshole swallowed my hand. Now I'm going to make a fist and fuck you with it."

And so he does. I feel his fingers move into a ball in the depths of my rectum, and it stretches open like never before. He slowly pulls back until his big fist is at my sphincter. The stretch hurts, but also feels amazing in ways I can't describe! Then he slowly pushes forward: literally into my guts. Cocks don't go this deep and I feel a little cramping, not to mention more stretching of my sphincter from his now widening forearm! It feels like I am his puppet, he, the ever-controlling puppet master.

I let out a little cry from the pressure in my bowels and the stretch of my anus and rectum. Master backs off. He says, "Okay sweet girl, no deeper tonight. I got in halfway to my elbow. Next time, we'll see how much farther I can get!" Then Master really begins to fuck my ass with his fist while he rubs my clit with more pressure. I am gasping for breath, but soaring at the same time. I feel like my insides are going to come out with his fist, but I don't care.

Master says, "Are you going to cum, slut? Are you going to cum with my fist fucking your ass? Cum right now! Cum for your Master!" And I do, spectacularly. I hear screaming and realize later that it must be my own.

Moments later I want to pass out, but Master begins the process of extracting his hand. I really begin to wish that I will pass out at this point, but an interesting thing happens. As Master backs his way out of my ass, I realize that He is not taking his time as he has for the rest of the evening. This is causing me some discomfort and I begin to pant and groan, but Master doesn't seem to care.

As soon as his hand his free of my ass, he unfastens his pants and pulls out his own cock. He gives it a few good tugs then presses the tip to what I now realize is my open anus. After a few more tugs, Master comes in what feels like quarts inside my gaping, abraded asshole. I'm a little shocked, but his delicious cum is so soothing that I simply slump in my bonds and hope that Master will let me pass out. Before I do so, I remember to thank my good Master for the attention he has shown me.

"Thank you, Master, for fist fucking my slave ass and letting me have a phenomenal orgasm." I wheeze out to him.

Master is breathing hard and bracing himself with one arm on the mattress. He lets out a laugh and says, "You're quite welcome my sweet little slut. I'm so proud of you. You've done such a good job this evening. You've served me so well."

I answer, "Thank you, Master," and begin to drift.

I am briefly awakened by a warm damp cloth gently wiping over my battered anus, then Master unlocking my handcuffs. He lifts my middle off of the pillows, throws the towel on the floor , replaces the pillows at the head of the bed and positions me with my head on them. I drift off to the feel of Master patting my brow with another clean cloth, taking my pulse, then spooning behind me. That's all I remember of the evening.

lewna
lewna
3 Followers