Unlocking Sheri's Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers

"Fuck me, fuck me hard with that big fucking cock." Sheri's voice filled the room. "I never want to stop fucking you." Lucas knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. The wetness of her pussy, the sight of her, open before him with her bound hands above her head was all too much for him. His eyes closed and he let the feeling of her fill his mind. The orgasm built up slowly.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He opened his eyes for a moment to look down on her. She looked better than he imagined. Her hair was strewn across the pillow and her cheeks were flushed with her excitement.

"I want you to cum over me. I want to be covered in your cum."

"Get ready to be covered." Lucas could feel his orgasm building in him. He knew nothing would stop it now.

Sheri's back arched as she came hard. Lucas pulled his cock from her warm depths and stroked himself with his hand as the first spasm gripped him. Hot cum landed on her breasts and sprayed over her belly. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. A second wave washed over him and a smaller amount of cum splashed on to her belly. For long minutes he stood looking down at her body covered with his cum and her flushed cheeks.

He lay down beside her and stroked the side of her face.

"You are the hottest thing I have ever seen." He was sincere.

She smiled. "That was the most awesome sex I have ever had. Can we do it again?"

Lucas laughed, "Just give me a minute."

Their frantic fucking had taken the edge off the gnawing hunger that consumed them when they entered the room. Sheri knew that the night was just beginning but now she wanted to take her time. Lucas reached up and untied her bonds and she flexed her fingers getting the blood flowing again. He helped her off the bed and into the shower where he soaped her under the warm running water.

His hands stroked her whole body smoothing the skin on her shoulders, massaging her breasts and gently stroking the slick wetness between her thighs. Molten warmth was spreading through her belly making her knees weak. She wanted him to fill her with his cock, in her mouth and again and again in her voracious cunt.

Turning towards him with soap in hand she stroked his cock for the first time. It was the first time she had touched a man that way other than her husband. She took her time studying the skin and the shape of the head. A pleased feeling came over her as she watched the slack member firm in her hand. Tentatively at first she stroked him, then, as he stiffened in her palm she used firmer strokes. After a few moments his erection stood out in front of him strong and proud.

"Look what you did you very naughty girl," he smiled down at her. She could see the desire in his eyes and her own body responded.

"What are you going to do about it?" she challenged him.

In response Lucas turned off the running water and covered her with a towel. He dried her and then led her to the bed where he lay her down. Kneeling above her so that his cock was in front of her mouth he buried his head in her pussy. With long licks he tasted the clean freshly showered taste mingled with a hint of her juice from before. Slipping his tongue into her he was rewarded with a fresh spurt of juice.

Her lips and the opening of her pussy were still swollen with arousal. Within a few strokes of his tongue she was writhing underneath him giving out little moans of pleasure. She sucked his semi-erect cock into her mouth swirling him around with her tongue. Her moans vibrated through his cock sending thrills through him. He felt himself harden inside her mouth pressing her tongue against her teeth and opening her mouth further.

With small grunts of pleasure he gave tiny thrusts into her mouth as he fucked her slick wet pussy with his tongue. The walls of her pussy swelled outward and a small jet of clear liquid gushed over his tongue. Her back arched in pleasure and she gave a low groan. Lucas buried his face in her wetness even further, craving the taste of her juice and the feel of its warmth spurting over his face.

He was rewarded with a second gush before she pushed him over onto the bed and knelt beside him as she bobbed her head frantically up and down on his cock. The pleasure of her lips pumping over his cock was intense and he could do nothing but lay back and watch the voracious woman he had unleashed gorge herself on his cock. Her whole body undulated and she gave moans of pleasure in time with her strokes. Fascinated he watched as an orgasm gripped her and she gushed uncontrollably. He hadn't laid a finger on her. It was the most awesome thing he had ever seen.

Her sucking became frantic in response to her pleasure. A pool of liquid had formed at her knees. The whole scene was like something out of a porn movie. Never in his wildest dreams did Lucas think he would unleash such a greedy, slutty woman. He felt himself getting to the point where he would lose control. For a split second he considered filling her mouth with his cum. It was tempting but he wanted to fuck her more.

Taking control he pulled her head from his cock and held it between his palms.

"I want to fuck you until you cannot walk anymore."

The hungry look in her eyes told him that she would do anything for him now. Guided by his hands she straddled him, sliding his cock into her slippery quivering cunt. She ground down on him riding him hard. Her full breasts swayed in time with her rocking and he reached up and cupped them in his hands. In response to the tweak he gave her nipples she ground down on him hard increasing her speed until her breasts were bouncing against his palms. Her head was flung back and she had given herself away to the pleasure of his fucking. When he felt himself getting close to the point of no return he stopped her, to give himself some time to recover.

"Stand up." He commanded.

Obediently she stood up in front of him. He guided her to the small couch in the corner of the room and bent her over the back of it. She waited with her ass in the air and her legs slightly apart. Her pink pussy glistened with her juice and quivered with her excitement.

He stood behind her pressing the tip of his cock into her.

"Tell me what you want." His voice whispered into her ear.

"I want you to fuck me hard," she pressed her hips against his erection. "Now!" Her growl of command surprised him. "Don't stop until you fill me with your cum."

Who was he to argue with a sex goddess? Lucas fucked her hard against the couch. She screamed and moaned out her pleasure driving him on. The room was filled with her cries of pleasure and the sound of his hips slapping against her butt. There was a small noise beside him and Lucas looked up to see Harry standing naked beside them. His hand was slowly stroking his hard cock.

"God she looks so fucking hot like that. Her screams are the most erotic thing I have ever heard."

Lucas was surprised at how much having this man watch him fuck his wife turned him on. Even though he had never wanted to touch a man before the sight of his cock combined with her screams and the smell of naked sex in the room turned him on more than he thought it was possible. He turned his full attention back to Sheri and pumped even harder losing himself in the sensation of her tight, wet cunt.

He came hard, shooting his cum deep inside her. He allowed himself a few seconds of rest before he withdrew and stepped back to let Harry plunge his cock into his wife's saturated pussy. She glanced back at him disoriented for a moment.

"Oh baby fuck me," she moaned. "I can't get enough cock I need you to fill me up."

Lucas stood for a few moments watching the tight globes of Harry's butt pumping in to his wife. Then he stepped back to collect his clothes and leave the couple to quietly re unite and share what had happened in the small room that night.

Later that week she messaged him.

"You have the most beautiful cock." The cursor blinked at him

"Thank you."

"I haven't been able to stop fucking all week. Harry says I will have to get you around to give him a rest."

Lucas smiled. He had been rather toey himself all week as well. Almost every time he turned on the shower he had a vision of her standing beside him stroking his cock. Several times he had pleasured himself in bed running the thoughts of that night through his head. "I am glad you enjoyed it."

"We were wondering if you would like to join us for a threesome sometime. I want to feel both of you. One after the other."

Lucas felt a stirring in his jeans at the thought. "Sure. Whenever you like."

"How does next Saturday sound?"

Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers
12