Unmitigated Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ! I wanted that cock pushed up through me and out my throat!

I was still pumping frantically when he shot into me. I continued to pump even after he pulled out.

I was so fired up that I did not realize the cock was missing; I was massaging my clit furiously with one hand. Then slowly with disappointment I sank down on my bench as he exited the booth. The door never got a chance to swing shut. Two guys, one White, one Hispanic entered; then the door closed.

Two more men entered through the door.

"How much ya getting?" one asked as they quickly shed their clothes. He was tall and lean; the other short and heavy-set.

"Fifty for a fuck," I said, "twenty for a blowjob."

Now I had four partially stripped men with me in the confines of the booth.

"I'll fuck ya," the Hispanic said, curtly waving his curved seven inches at me.

The white guy stammered out that he'd like a blowjob. I nodded at him and stuck a hand out, "Twenty!" I demanded. He shoved a rumpled bill at me and I tucked it into the toe of my right shoe.

I sensed that the Hispanic was not the type to pay and not wanting to be beaten up, turned toward the White guy and started sucking his cock.

I slapped my ass with my hand, indicating that the Hispanic should take me from behind. He wasted no time, plowing into my wide-open cunt like a jackhammer until he came with a roar.

Several thrusts later, he pulled out, and started pulling on his pants.

I removed the cock from my mouth; and holding it in one hand, held the other out toward the Hispanic.

I stood up slowly, stretching my back a little.

"You owe me fifty bucks, pay up," I said, feeling his seed leaking out from my distended labia.

As I expected, he laughed at me. "Fuck you," he said and started opening the door. I grabbed at him and he pushed my face with his hand, shrugging off the loose grip I had on his t-shirt.

"Thanks for the free fuck, puta!" He spat out, and left the booth.

The White guy was standing there impatiently waiting for me to finish him off.

Fuck it, I thought. This guy's paid me. I'll finish him, maybe make up for the Spic by doing a couple more of them.

I wiped his semen away with my panties then pulled them back on and squatted down to catch my breath before motioning the guy to bring his cock back to my mouth.

"You gonna leave the panties off?" This tall new guy was asking.

I shrugged while sucking cock and managed to work the panties down to my calves.

"What about if I eat you out? I mean, how much?"

I laughed at that, not to insult him; no, I'd never do that intentionally. But because it struck me as funny; him wanting to eat me with all the jizm banked in my cunt from his predecessors.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you. In fact, you go down on me, it's a freebie."

The other guy, a lot heavier than the others, handed me a twenty and I mumbled I'd be right with him, and half sucked, half jerked the cock in my mouth to a conclusion.

The tall one knelt in the middle of a puddle of sperm; nestled himself between my widely splayed legs and buried his face in my sloppy pussy. I couldn't believe that he would want to eat me with all that jizm seeping from my hole and trickling down my thighs. Then again, how many people would believe that I would be doing what I was?

But he didn't hesitate. He went straight for my clit, tweaking it with his tongue; then he went deep inside me. With a weak moan I pushed my mound into his face as he started slurping up the come inside me.

I now had one guy sucking my twat like a fucking Hoover, slurping and swallowing like it was the best meal he'd ever had, while the heavy guy, pulled out a ten inch schlong. By this point, my body and mind were consumed with the sights, sounds and smells of that little movie booth and I watched with glazed eyes as my two new partners took their positions.

The heavy guy offered his huge prick to my mouth while he played with his balls with both hands. I reached down to my pussy, interrupting the other man's meal, and scooped up some of the juices that were pouring out of me.

I rubbed the warm, creamy goo over the erection of the guy standing in front of me. My hand slid up and down over his big shaft, getting nicely lubricated. Then I took it in my mouth, tasting my own sex, and fellated him slowly. Reaching down to my pussy again, I took another handful of love juice and worked it into the ass of the lover fucking my face; sliding my hand up and down between his cheeks I slipped a finger into his anus. I could feel his cock flex in my mouth every time my fingered eased back into his asshole.

There were skulking movements and deep breathing from the cubicles on either side of mine and I realized that we were being watched through the glory holes. I didn't care. I was in the throes of orgasm. Wave after wave of dizzying pleasure washed over me as the man between my legs sucked away at my pussy and I tongued the head of the other's cock in my mouth.

Time passed. I have no idea how much -- I managed to keep my incredible climaxes going -- using my fingers on my clit and his tongue in my snatch. Then I felt the cock in my mouth go rigid, the balls pulled tight; and the man's ass gripped the finger of my other hand.

I knew he was readying to unload in my mouth and quickly pulled him out and he jerked himself off the rest of the way, exploding all over my face and into my open mouth. The man between my legs had moved away from my crotch to watch the fireworks as it were. As soon as my blowjob ended, he began licking the come off my face and tits, then brought his head back to my cunt and continued with his perverted form of cunnilingus.

The heavy guy left, and to my surprise, no one entered.

The tall guy appeared as eager to degrade himself as I was; licking every trace of jizm from my body with his hot tongue. Then he was guiding his cock into my pussy as he sucked away on my nipples. I was wondering if his oral fixations were worse than my own. I wanted him to pleasure us both and helped by lifting the heels of my feet to the bench and spread my legs as wide as they would go, then let him bang away. And bang away he did.

Each time he bit a nipple I had a small cum. I knew a gigantic cum was brewing down there and began matching my perverted partner thrust for thrust when suddenly I gave a huge shudder and came violently. I had thought that I was having a series of climaxes, but this . . . this was unmatched in my memory. I tingled everywhere, I had no strength in my legs and the tall guy supported me by clutching at my ass as he unloaded his cum inside me seconds later.

He surprised me by whispering "thank-you" into my ear; and after gathering up his clothes, retreated from the booth. I sat limp, hair matted to my face by sweat and semen, I was totally exhausted. I don't know how long I sat there, but no one else came in. It felt like I had serviced the entire store.

I slowly pulled myself together and staggered out of the booth. The light was harsh in the magazine section as I passed through it. A couple of browsers were studying the racks, trying hard not to look at me. I made my exit and went home to a refreshing shower.

Later, I smiled to myself, for that certain itch had returned. I gathered my trusty vibrator and two-headed dildo up and threw them in the garbage, lest I be tempted to use them later that night.

I would be sure to retrieve them in the morning. After all, tomorrow's another day, isn't it? But now I knew where to go if I needed a feast, you know?

12