Unpaid Tickets

Story Info
Wife is seduced by female cop
600 words
3.48
238.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustful
lustful
4 Followers

As I was driving home from work on the 405 freeway my favorite song flashlight came on. It's an oldie but I love it. Anyway as I got carried away into the music I suddenly notice red lights flashing behind me. Oh shit I thought, as I looked at my speedometer. I was going 80 M.P.H. and hadn't realized it. As I pulled over a black female officer stepped out of the car and began walking towards me. License and registration ma'am.

As I fumbled through my glove compartment for my registration I could have swore I saw her staring down at my tits. She took my license and registration and walked back to her cruiser. When she got back to the car she demanded that I get out. What's the problem I asked as I got out. Your under arrest for unpaid traffic tickets she said.

Oh shit was all I could think. My husband had warned be about ignoring my tickets and I had lied to him and told him that I had taken care of them. But what I had really did with the money that he gave me to pay them was buy a jammin' ass outfit from Robinson's May. As she placed the cuffs on me and lead me to her cruiser all I could think about was what would I tell him and what would it be like in jail.

As she placed me in the back of the vehicle she did something strange. She sat right beside me. Listen she said, Your a very beautiful sista with a killer shape. I don't have to tell you how they are going to treat you in jail. As she talked to me she began to examine my tits with her eyes again. Then she started to stroke my hair and neck. Maybe we could work something out. Oh shit I thought!! This bitch is hitting on me. Just as I was about to protest I thought of having to deal with my husband, and the humiliation of going to jail. Ok I reluctantly replied, whatever you want.

At that point she began to fondle my titties and lick on my neck at the same time. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy starting to get. She had an excellent touch. I had fantasized about what it would be like to be with a woman but I never had the guts to go through it. Now here I was with my hands cuffed behind my back having my titties expertly fondled and sucked by this sexy ebony cop. She started to roll my nipples with her lips and tongue as if she was sucking my clit. She then passionately Frenched kissed me while she continued playing with my titties.

Then she unbuttoned my blouse all the way and with her tongue trace my body from my cleavage all the way down to my belly button. She then pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties. She started tongue fucking me and it drove me insane. She was using her tongue as if it were a miniature dick. She then started flicking my clit with it. Then all at once she started to suck my clit. That's when I began to cum in her mouth. She then uncuffed me and told me to put my clothes back on.

Then she gave me her card and said if you would like to get to know me better give me a call. As I drove off Thought, I am damn sure caller her again. She had me sprung.

lustful
lustful
4 Followers