Unplanned Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of slow rubbing with her fingers, Sandra slid both of them deep into her sopping wet vagina and began thrusting them slowly in and out. Meanwhile, she uttered a constant stream of moans in time with each thrust. The tone of her piercing oohs, aaahs, mmmmms, and ohhhhhs gradually increased in urgency and reached a near-deafening level as she used her right index finger to rub her clitoris in support of the finger fucking she performed with her left hand.

Quite soon after, she expelled a loud scream and violent spasms wracked her body. Her passion-induced seizure sent her legs straight out from the couch and hurled her head back hard into the seat cushion. As her orgasm subsided into smaller aftershocks, Clarissa and Heidi wrapped their arms around her waist and chest in a tight embrace. The rest of the staff rose to their feet, cheering and applauding Sandra's performance. Having had her eyes closed during her masturbation session, Sandra looked up at the screens and each of them had a live image of her lying naked on the sectional between her two affectionate companions. The audience stood, facing her, clapping and cheering. Sandra laid there for several moments, a bit stunned, just looking up at herself on the various screens. Finally, still out of breath, Sandra said, "I'm sorry. This is embarrassing. I can't believe I did that in front of so many people."

Clarissa responded quietly in Sandra's ear, "No, I beg you not to apologize. That was beyond the extreme end of awesome. You are going to enjoy yourself so much here. Most people hold on much longer, but you, my horny little princess, couldn't keep your clothes on much longer than the halfway point of Zoe's sexy presentation. I honestly couldn't be prouder of the three of us." She high-fived Heidi behind Sandra's head and they both gave Sandra another tight squeeze.

Sandra said, laughing, "I feel a bit manipulated, but I'm much too happy to care."

At that moment, Zoe spoke: "Please give Sandra another well-deserved round of applause as you leave the lobby. No doubt many of you will see more of her and Eric as this week progresses."

The crowd, led by Zoe, clapped as they got up and marched single-file back through the door behind the front desk again. Sandra was left alone with Clarissa and Heidi.