Unpredictable

Story Info
Carmen has a one night stand with a porn star.
2.3k words
4.48
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught my boyfriend of two years in my bed, in my apartment, fucking my neighbor Lupe. I don't mean some bitch that stays on my block. She literally lives one door down from me. I can actually hear this bitch fucking through my bedroom wall at least four times a week. I'm not hating or complaining but damn, I didn't think that at least one of the times I heard this bitch screaming 'Aye Papi' that it was my man that she was fucking. I didn't over react when I caught them. I calmly picked the lamp off the dresser and threw it at them. No, it didn't hit them directly. It broke against the wall causing it to shatter over their heads. Lupe screamed and then Damon looked up to see me standing there, arms folded and foot tapping.

"Shit!" I hear Damon say. "Baby...wait..."

"Lupe, if you don't get your ass out my apartment right now, I guarantee that the next thing I throw will you hit you dead in your pretty little Spanish head." I said to Lupe but kept my gaze on Damon.

Lupe grabbed her clothes off the floor, flies out my bedroom and out the front door.

"Leave my key on the dresser and get the fuck out." I tell Damon and walk out into the kitchen.

Damon got dressed and then ran in the kitchen, talking that 'Oooo baby please, I'm sorry, baby I love you' shit, but I could care less. I just wanted his ass out. When he finally left, I went back to my room to clean up the traces of the encounter.

I couldn't believe that he was fucking Lupe in my apartment, in my bed. Hell, she lived next door, why couldn't he just go fuck the bitch at her place? Oh well, it's over now, time to move on. It was a damn shame he had to fuck up because I had a hard day at work and I had really wanted some sex to get my mind off all the bullshit I been through. That's what I was thinking as I sat in my kitchen eating my cookies and crème ice cream. A new adult store did just open down the street. I could buy a vibrator and a movie, I thought to myself. I got up, put my jacket on and walked down the block to the store.

I walked in and was impressed. It was a lot better than the places I used to get my porn from. This store wasn't dark, creepy and cramped like the one that used to be on Wells.

The first aisle contained books and games. Second aisle had toys and vibrators. I stood there for a second, after saying hi to the cashier, a tall attractive white man with black hair, slicked back like some young Italian mobster.

"You need some help sweetheart?" He asked me.

"No thanks. I got this." I say smiling at him then turn back around to look at all the new variations of the Bunny. Ever since Sex and the City there have been too many different Bunny's on the market. I tried the one from Sex and the City, and it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Yeah, I got stimulated but not the mind-blowing orgasm Miranda had. I looked at this purple Bunny and this one moves in and out and not spinning in circles or that shaking thing some of them do. I grab it off the rack, deciding to give the Bunny one more try.

"Found something you like sweetheart? Cuz if not..." he stands back with his arms out, presenting himself as an option.

"I got what I need baby. Thanks anyway." I said.

I walk down to the third section of the store, the Porn. I walk over to the "Black Section" and start going through the movies. As I'm looking at the back of a Jake Steed film, a bell rings indicating someone coming into the store.

"Hey Mark! How you liking Chicago?" I hear the Italian say.

"You know I love Chicago man. How are things here? Looks better than that piece of shit you used to have." Damn he sounds familiar, I thought to myself.

I kept looking through the movies. I grab a Something about Jack DVD. I look at the cover for a second and put it back. I can't really get into Jack. I could care less how big his dick is. He's just too damn skinny and not all that good looking in my book.

I find something starring Lexington Steele. I grab it and walk over to the counter and see this fine, tall, dark, bald head man with a goatee surrounding some sexy full lips talking to the cashier.

"You find everything alright my Ebony Princess?" the cashier asked slightly bowing in my direction.

"Yes I did." I hand him my movie and my Bunny.

"What you got there baby?" His friend asked me. I look up at him and I know that I know this man from somewhere.

"Just a movie and something to play with." I say, and he smiles at me and it's right then I know who he is. He's in quite a few movies I have sitting in my closet, Mr. Marcus. He didn't have one of those sexually suggestive names. He had his own trade mark that made him stand out in his porn, aside from his rough yet sensual technique. He usually wore a backwards baseball cap a socks in most of his scenes. He sees that I recognize him and his smile widens. Damn this man is sexy as hell. I really don't know what to say to him so I just turn back to my Italian Sweetheart.

"Baby, how much do I owe you?" I ask him.

"Nothing. I got it." Marcus says handing the cashier a few bills out his wallet.

"No...you don't have to do that. I can..."

"I know you can, but I want to."

"I know you can, but really...I got this." I try to put my hand in my purse and he grabs it gently.

"I got it Rick." He says then Rick, my Italian Sweetheart, rings up my stuff and hands Mark his change.

I stop resisting. I don't know what he was thinking, but I was thinking that I couldn't have sex with him! He's been with over a hundred women; how the hell can I please him?

"What's your name baby?"

"Carmen." I say.

"Carmen." He repeats and he's still smiling that sexy smile. "You got any plans tonight Carmen?"

"You're looking at my plans for tonight." I say holding my bag up.

"You think you can fit me into those plans?" Well damn...

We hit the door to my apartment. He's kissing me, pressing his body against mines, one arm around my waist, lifting me up so that he's holding me up against the door. I wrap my legs around his waist and we're kissing not paying attention when Lupe walks out her apartment until she turns towards us and gasps. We both break the kiss to look in her direction. She stands in the hall with her garbage in her hand. I look up at Mark and he's smiling, trying not to laugh. I jump down and turn to open the door and we rush in. As soon as I close the door I drop my bags and he lifts me up again and walks down the hall, through the living room into the kitchen.

He puts me down so that I'm standing in front of him. We both remove our jackets and let them fall to the floor. He has on a blue Rock A Wear sweat shirt and jeans. He takes a step closer to me, pulls my white v-neck shirt over my head revealing my black lace bra, then takes off his shirt. His thick muscular frame made me wet with anticipation. His arms and back were covered in tribal tattoos. I forgot about being intimidated by his experience and unbuckled his belt, taking his pants off as fast as I could, then I took my jeans off just as fast.

"Baby just stand there for a second...you know you're sexy as hell?" he asked.

I wanted to say that I didn't know until he told me, but I couldn't get a word out because this man was a whole lot sexier than he was in those DVD's sitting in my closet. The man was huge. He looked like he could play professional football. He had to be at least 6'4. He was standing in front of me in his black boxer briefs, his massive package ready to bust out. And I didn't want him to hurt himself or ruin his boxers so I politely slid them down then tossed them somewhere near the refrigerator. He's had enough of this looking shit, I think to myself and take off my panties and bra. He snatched me up and sat me on the counter. As we're kissing, my hand is between his legs, squeezing, massaging his dick, just amazed at it's thickness. He stops kissing my lips then moves down to my breast and damn it feels good, I arch my back and he puts his hands on my thighs spreading them, smiling before he dives down between my legs. God, I can't explain the things he did with his tongue, but my head started spinning. I held myself up with my hands placed on the counter; my head tilted back, hair sweeping across my back. My breathing was coming in staccatos. Before I could reach my climax he stopped and stood up.

"You liked that?" I might not ever let this man leave my apartment.

"Yeah I liked it, you got some more?"

Instead of answering me, he pulled me to the edge of the counter then slid inside me all in one quick motion. I wasn't ready for that. I damn near screamed. It didn't hurt, but was unexpected.

"Shit Marcus..." I manage to say after deeply inhaling from the shock of it. He was moving fast, but not like someone who didn't know what they were doing and this man definitely knew what he was doing. He filled me up and you hear women say that about big men but you never know what they mean until it happens to you. It's not even an in and out motion because it's never out. How can you explain something like that? Now I understand why those women go so damn crazy in those flicks. It's hard to keep your composure and try to look sexy while Mark is fucking you with a rhythm unlike anything you're used to.

"God damn Marcus! How..." I couldn't even get the question out because he hit it even harder making me scream. I can hear him talk shit, all that 'You like dis girl?' and 'What's my name?' shit. I won't even lie, he was hitting it so damn good that I was answering all his dumb ass questions. "Hell yeah...Marcus...Marcus..."

Once again, before I could climax he stops and pulls out. God damn, he's killing me!

"Where's your room at baby?" I exhaled and slide off the counter and lead him down out the kitchen down the hall to my room.

"Lay down baby." I command. He does as he's instructed and I can almost feel my confidence slip away as I straddle him. He reaches up and grabs my shoulders, pulling me down so that we're close enough to kiss.

"Just ride it." He whispers, and then kisses me deeply. So I slide on and muster up every move I ever learned. This man has fucked too many bitches, I need to put it on him for real so he won't forget this shit. My confidence is back and I sit up and just work it. I'm moving my hips in circles and he's liking it, grabbing my hips, holding on tight, then starts guiding me, lifting me up and slamming me down and I'm losing control. Not caring how I move because his shit was so good that if I just sat on it I'd orgasm.

Now I'm really calling his name and I know that bitch Lupe could hear my loud ass and that just made me even hotter and louder, hoping that I'm keeping her ass up. Without warning he rolls over and he's on top. He's grinding into me and I know that any minute that I'm going to cum. I wrap my legs around him because I'm not letting him stop again. I'm moving with him, meeting his every thrust until we both climax and the sound of him saying my name over and over. I fall asleep soon after I orgasm, though I tried my hardest not to.

I wake up the next morning and of course he's gone. I didn't expect anything to come from it. It was what it was; sex. A one night stand and I don't regret a damn thing either.

I walk in the kitchen to make my ritual cup of coffee in my black mug with the word DIVA in pink printed across the middle when I see a note on my.

Damn Baby,

I had a good time, sorry I had to leave, but I had somewhere to be. Some business shit. I got your number. I'll call you before I leave. I need some more of that good shit and that's for real!

Marcus

I read the letter over again thinking about how this man put it on me last night. Who would have ever thought I would meet my favorite porn star and actually take the man back to my place? I would have never predicted the shit.