Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arm around Chris's shoulder, after practice. "Hey beautiful, you hungry?"

He nodded yes and quickly opened his mouth then shut it and blushed.

"What?"

"I, uh -"

"CHRISSIE, BABY!" Adam hollered when he came out of the locker rooms. He grabbed Chris and picked him up in a big bear hug. One night Adam had teased Chris about his long hair, saying that it looked like a girls, Adam then started calling him Chrissie.

"Stop calling me Chrissie, damn it, my hair isn't that long!" He growled. "Jason, make him put me down,"

"Adam put him down," I said seriously, Adam stopped and looked at me shocked, I was always playful and when I was serious people knew not to mess with me. Well most of the time.

"Hey, Jay... I was just teasing him," Adam said softly. "Sorry Chris,"

"Thanks," Chris said to Adam. Adam gave a curt nod and then ducked back into the locker room. Chris turned to me and blushed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him around the corner into the visitors' locker room.

"Now what did you want to tell me?"

He was fiddling with his hand. "I wanted to know if I... could stay with you tonight,"

"Sure you can," I grabbed his hands and pulled them apart. I hated how nervous he was around me, he was always doing some kind of nervous habit when he talked to me it seemed like. I pulled him towards me and kissed his forehead. He looked up at me and smiled happily. I smiled right back at him and brushed his hair out of his face. I loved how long his hair was, how it hung over his eyes hiding them at times. When his hair was over his eyes and plastered to his forehead from sweat while I was pounding into him, I found that so fucking sexy. "Don't cut your hair," I stated bluntly.

He looked up at me a minute. "Why?" he blushed "Adam keeps teasing me about it,"

"That's just how he is, beautiful, besides its sexy,"

He looked hurt a minute. Then looked to the floor. What the hell did I say?! "It's sexy that my hair looks like a girl says the man that used to date girls," I barely heard him mutter, as he turned away from me and headed to the door.

I quickly grabbed and pushed him up against the lockers. I stepped in front of him and placed my hands on both sides of his head. "Chris, that isn't what I meant, I-,"

"No it's ok Jason, it-," He was looking down at the ground his hair hiding his face.

"Damnit, Chris," I hit the lockers with my fist, he jumped. "When I'm in you and your hair is sticking to your head and you are asking for more it's fucking hot as fuck!"

He was shaking slightly. He can't be scared of me can he?! "Chris..." I stepped back a little and stared rubbing my hands up and down his arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry," I murmured softly to him for a little bit "Do you forgive me beautiful? Can you look at me please?"

He looked up at me slowly his face was red and his eyes slightly overflowing with tears. Damnit, I'm too damn aggressive, I guess I should add that to my list...

I wiped softly at his eyes and then kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry," He looked at me and nodded. "I never think of you as a chick, your hair is perfect, you don't ever remind me of a girl either, Adam is a dick, don't listen to him ok?"

He nodded softly. "Are we all good now, beautiful?"

He nodded again. "Damnit, Chris, say something please! When you are quiet I think you are still pissed at me about something,"

"I'm not mad" He whispered.

"Thank god, Now let's go," I grabbed his hand, and exited the locker room and went down the hall. The other locker room was empty, everyone had already left. "Shit," I knelt down and rummaged through my bag trying to find my cell phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for my cell," When I found it I had a new text.

HEY JAY COUNLDNT FIND YOU, WE WILL MEET UP WITH YOU AT THE RESTURANT. ~ADAM

I muttered as I dialed his number. Chris was standing next to me watching me, "What are you doing?"

"Calling Adam," Chris didn't need to go out I'm sure he would be embarrassed to go out in public right after getting upset, and I wanted to take him home and make sure he was ok.

"JAY! Where are you at man?" Adam answered quickly.

"Chris isn't feeling well, I am going to take him home so he can-,"

"I'm Fine, Jason I want to go to dinner still," Chris interrupted.

I covered the mouth piece of the phone, "Are you sure?" Chris nodded and smiled. I sighed and removed my finger from the microphone. "I guess he is feeling better now, we will be there in a bit,"

We hopped into my truck and drove to the steakhouse. The guys waved us over to the table when we entered. I made sure that Chris was sitting next to me at the table, so if he wanted to leave we could. We ordered our food and started chatting, Chris was a bit withdrawn, I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not.

Adam stood up "Going to the bar any takers?"

"I will go along with you," He smiled at me and we headed up to the bar. I turned to Adam after ordering our beers "lay off the calling him Chrissie, man,"

Adam looked at me shocked. "Dude it's just a joke, I'm not trying to be mean,"

"I know, but lay off of it, he isn't used to it, and he will take the shit you say as a fact," The bartender handed us the beers and we headed back, "Don't let him know I got onto you about it," Adam nodded.

The rest of the night went fairly well. Chris opened up again and he ate his food but overall he was rather quiet. When someone asked I spoke up and said that it was probably from being sick earlier. We went home early that night, normally we would hang out with Adam more but I didn't think that would help Chris too much.

**********

When we got home I just wanted to comfort him, but I didn't know how to really.

"Come on, beautiful pick out a movie and I will grab your ice cream and you can sit on my lap and eat your ice cream and watch the movie," I found out he loved Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream on one of our breakfast outings so I would always stock up.

He had put in Pirates of the Caribbean, saying he hadn't seen it before. He was sitting on the sofa when I handed him his ice cream. I sat down next to him and tired pulling him into my lap, he wouldn't budge though. "Come on, don't you want to sit on my lap?" I playfully pouted.

"I wanted to watch the movie. I don't want to get distracted by that hard pole in your jeans,"

"I will behave," I smiled. He nodded no, "If you sit between my legs would that be better?" I spread out my legs to accommodate him.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine," He smiled so I knew he being playful. The movie started and I rested my chin on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and rested against him. "Want a bite?"

"Huh?!" I opened my eyes to see him looking over his shoulder a spoonful of ice cream near my lips

"Ice cream," He smiled at my delayed reaction, I opened my mouth sucked the ice cream off the spoon. "Good?"

"That's delicious, maybe I should spread that all over you and slowly lick it off," I smiled.

He poked me in the side, "No distractions, movie, and you can't do that to my ice cream!"

I laughed and smiled. "Yes the movie," I smiled and looked at the ice cream "Can I have another bite?"

"No this is miiiiine," He whined.

"Stingy aren't you?"

"Yup!" he said triumphantly, but gave me another spoonful anyways.

When we went to bed that night I made sure to make it nice and slow for him. So he would understand how much he meant to me.

**********

It was raining particularly hard when I was walking back to my apartment. I had on a raincoat thankfully so I didn't get too wet. Chris was feeling more confident in himself, and Adam quit calling him Chrissie. After that minor problem things went well, it had been a week but he was still down in the dumps for some reason, and I was getting really worried. He had some reason that he couldn't stay with me last night, come to think of it I hadn't gotten to see him much other than in class. Now I was starting to think that I had somehow screwed up again.

I was walking up to the steps of my apartment when I heard some sniffling, and a sneeze. I looked up and saw a huddled form on the porch, soaked to the bone, blond hair clinging to the form. "Chris?!"

He looked up at me. His face was red, his knees were pulled to his chest and his arms folded on top of them, which he was resting his head upon earlier.

"God Chris what are you doing out here?!" I helped him stand up. He was crying his eyes out.

"Sorry, I...I didn't... know where else to go," He was making sure not to look me in the eye.

"I didn't mean it that way, why are you outside in the rain in just a hoodie?!"

He looked down at the ground and didn't say anything.

"Ok come on we need to get you out of those clothes and get you in a warm bath." I quickly pulled him inside and undressed him. I turned on the bath water, as he got in I folded up a towel so he could pillow his head on.

"I'm sorry Jason-," He looked up at me with sad eyes like he was committing a sin.

"Don't worry Chris, just let me take care of you for now," I patted his head, before heading to the kitchen.

I heated up some Campbell's chicken noodle soup, ok you can't say I'm lame because moms always make this stuff and says it helps. I then went into my bedroom and grabbed some long pajama pants and a t-shirt, I walked into the bathroom and laid them on the counter.

"All done?" He nodded then stood up, he was shaking and coughing now. Damn it the little twerp was defiantly sick now. I quickly dried him off and helped him to get dressed and into bed. He was burning up when I touched his forehead. "I got some soup made up, I want you to eat it then you can get some rest ok?"

"Not hungry," He muttered. He looked defeated, as if he had given up.

"Just eat a little, it will make me feel loads better if you do," He looked up at me and sighed.

"Alright," I hurried out and grabbed the soup and a glass of juice and placed it on a tray. I carried that into my room and placed it next to him. "Here, careful it's still hot," He looked down at it and then back at me and blushed. His eyes welled up again.

"I'm sorry Jason, I'm so sorry,"

"What are you sorry about?" Did he tell someone that I liked guys? No Chris wouldn't do that to me.

"I didn't come over at all over this past week, I'm sorry, I wasn't tryingtoavoidyouit'sjustthat-"

"Chris, settle down, I can't understand you, but right now you need to eat and rest, you have a fever and a cough, just let me take care of you and then later you can tell me all bout it over some Ben and Jerry's ice cream ok?"

He looked up and tried smiling but fail. There was a knock on the door and I cursed. I forgot I had invited Danny over earlier, I wanted to talk to him and see what he thought about Chris's behavior. I excused myself and went to let Danny in. When I opened the door I was nearly tackled to the ground. "JAY!"

"Hey Danny, missed you too," The little fairy made sure that he snuggled into me making his wet jacket soak my shirt.

"So what's going on?" He smiled widely when he stood back.

"Chris was standing on my porch when I got home today," I sighed and looked towards my bedroom. "He's sick from staying out in the rain, and I am taking care of him,"

Danny looked me up and down, "Well I shall raise the sickie's spirits," He practically skipped into my room, I stood rooted in the living room, listening closely "Hey there sickie,"

"Danny!" Chris said which was then followed by a fit of coughing. I sat down on the couch and melted into it. I heard them muttering to each other softly. Damn that wasn't good with Danny, the little shit was probably up to something.

I walked in to find Danny rummaging through my hockey bag. Chris was sitting up in the bed watching intently. "What they hell are you doing in my hockey bag?"

"It reeks!" Danny said bluntly. He stood up and sniffed something tentatively. "HOLY SH- Jason when was the last time you washed this?!" Chris started laughing loudly. I walked over to Danny looking over his shoulder at what he had found. Danny looked up at me mock horrified, holding a dirty jock strap. I snatched the jock strap from him and blushed bright red noticing Chris snickering in bed.

"I haven't washed it yet I was going to clean out my bag for the new week," I slightly sniffed it. Then looked down at Danny who was now grinning up at me playfully.

"Well then maybe it's these?" Danny lifted up the pads and sniffed them. "This ranks too," He threw them on the floor then grabbed my pants and sniffed them before throwing them in a pile with the pads.

"Why the hell are you going through my bag you little fairly?!" I started gathering my gear and tried putting it back in the bag.

"It's stinking up this room, how can you sleep in here, I would like to know!" Danny poked me in my stomach before grabbing the bag and sniffing it and making a face. "Chris can't sleep in this foul stench, go and wash this stuff,"

I looked to Chris who blushed, "I'm sorry, he set me up," Chris pointed to Danny who looked up at me innocently. I rolled my eyes, then went and decided I should wash my gear. When I came back into my room Danny was sitting on my bed talking to Chris, I opened a window so that some of the smell would ease from the room.

They were both looking at me innocently. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed.

I brushed the hair from Chris's face and looked into his eyes, "Is that smelling any better?" He nodded slightly and closed his eyes. "Good, anything else you need?" He nodded no and then laid back down and scrunched under the blankets. "Ok, you get some rest I will take the brat away from you,"

"I'm not a brat," Danny said defensively staring me down.

"Yes you are," I looked him up and down, "You didn't gel you hair,"

He heaved a sigh. "You know how hard it is to keep your hair looking good in the rain?!" He looked at me with his hands on his hips. "Gel isn't waterproof you know?!" His normal 'teased' (whatever the hell that meant) and gelled up hair was lying flat without any products. I guess the rain would always mess it up, chicks always complained about getting their hair wet after they had straightened it, saying it would curl.

I rolled my eyes "You are such a girl," I muttered. He glared daggers at me before a smug smile spread slowly across his face.

"Say Jason, why is Chris in your bed and not the guest bedroom,"

"Cause he's not a guest," I stood up and grabbed Danny's arm starting towards the door, the little shit was trying to get me in trouble.

Chris cleared his throat and coughed again, "Is it really ok if I am in your bed?"

He has been in my bed for weeks now! What the hell has gotten into him?! I look down at Danny who is looking at his nails. "That's it!" I pushed Danny out of my bedroom door then shut and lock it before going over to Chris and sitting next to him on the bed. "Why would you think that? I want you here, of course it's alright for you to stay here and you aren't going to the guest room, I hate waking up to a cold bed and not being able to see your beautiful face, so you are staying put!" I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

He smiled happily and rolled up against me, I brushed his hair from his eyes and looked into those deep grey pools falling hopelessly. Yeah I was falling for him, I have been. It's been slowly creeping up on me but now I thought it was so obvious.

Some distant knocking broke through my thoughts I looked at the bedroom door and heard Danny saying something "Open this door I want to watch! Come on you won't even know I'm there, I wanna see!" Chris blushed and coughed a little.

"Want something to drink for your cough?" He nodded slowly and closed his eyes. I walked out and Danny looked up at me guiltily. "I. kissed. His. Forehead."

Danny nodded excitedly. I decided to ignore him and grabbed the juice and returned to Chris. "I'm going to go out and get you some medicine, anything you want me to get you?" Chris looked up at me and shook his head no before pulling the blankets above his head. Danny peeked around the door and looked at us. "Ok I will be right back," I walked on out and started down the street, Danny followed behind me.

"so... what's going on between you and Chris?" He looked up at me suspiciously.

"I really don't know, I thought he was mad at me.... he wasn't talking to me for a while there. I didn't know if he was really avoiding me or not, and I thought that I had done something wrong. I was coming back from school and I saw him on my porch soaked to the bone from rain, I have no clue what's going on," I shrugged my shoulders as I headed into the store.

I grabbed a few different medicines and cough drops. Danny was watching me intently. "So what do you want to happen between you and Chris?"

"Chris is mine, no one else's," I basically growled.

Danny laughed at me. "Does HE know this?"

I looked down at my feet. "No, he doesn't know how I really feel about him," I headed to the check out and Danny quickly decided that he would catch me later to talk more. I agreed and watched as he quickly rushed put side. As I walked back home to Chris it hit me as odd that the little fairy rushed off so quickly... he loved getting dirt on me and invading my personal life, something must have been wrong. I made a note to confront him about it later.

When I walked into my room I had to stop. Chris was laying there with nothing but some long boxers on curled on his side, his cheeks were red and his hair all over the place. He sniffled then wiggled his nose a little which made me laugh. I couldn't resist it. I placed the bag by the bed and started to strip down to my boxers. I crawled in bed next to him and started to pull the covers over us when he rolled over towards me and snuggled into my chest and let out a sigh of content. I was falling head over heels in love with him.

Now I just have to find out how to tell him.

12