Unquenchable Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Sheila closed her eyes and smiled. "He was so loving and gentle. I've never had an experience like that in my life." She opened her eyes and hugged Tammy. "Thank you so much for sharing Harold with me."

Tammy giggled. "You're welcome Sheila." She had to break Sheila's embrace after it grew uncomfortable.

Joan stood up, put her arm around Sheila, and went to the bedroom. After a few minutes, Tammy got up to watch.

Joan had taken off her blouse and skirt. She was facing the headboard, holding on while Harold chewed on her clit. Tammy watched until Joan threw her head back and her body erupted in orgasm. Tammy heard Harold coughing as she left the room.

Joan came into the living room, smiling. "The best oral I've had in a long time. He's the best. Thanks Tammy."

Gail could hardly contain herself. She rushed into the bedroom as the others laughed at her anxiousness. Everyone sat quietly, contemplating her experience, until Gail returned, grinning. "He treated me so special. That was the best oral I've had in years." She turned to Tammy. "Thank you."

Tammy smiled. "You're welcome. I'm glad you had a good time."

Amy whistled. "Harold's something special. I've never seen a man satisfy four women before. I'm impressed."

Tammy sighed wistfully. "Yes, Harold is a special man. I'm lucky he married me."

Amy smiled. "Thanks for having us over, Tammy."

Tammy smiled. "You're welcome. Thanks for coming."

Amy, Gail, and Joan laughed heartily. Sheila's face reddened.

Tammy hugged her friends' goodbye. After they left, she went into the bedroom and saw Harold lying on the bed. "Are you still alive?"

Harold smiled weakly. "I think so."

Tammy lay down next to Harold. "Thanks for entertaining my friends." She kissed him on the cheek.

Harold hugged Tammy. "I should be thanking you and Amy for setting it up. It was an interesting experience."

Tammy snuggled her head into Harold's chest. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "It was an interesting experience for me too."

Harold rubbed Tammy's back. "How so?"

Tammy looked away from Harold. "I didn't think it would bother me, but I was jealous seeing my friends in bed with you."

Harold hugged Tammy. "I'm sorry darling. I don't want to hurt you."

Tammy kissed Harold. "You didn't hurt me sweetie. I'm surprised I was jealous, but I guess I never had a reason before."

Harold looked in Tammy's eyes. "Reason? What reason? What did I do?"

Tammy laughed. "You swept my friends off their feet. They think you're the greatest cunnilinguist in the world."

Harold laughed. "Me?"

Tammy sat up on the bed next to Harold. "Yes, you." She got baby oil and a towel from the end table. Putting oil on her hand, she rubbed the oil into his cock, getting him hard. "Poor baby, you made four women ecstatic and no one bothered to take care of you."

Harold smiled. "That's all right, as long as you'll take care of me."

Tammy smiled seeing how happy Harold looked as she masturbated him to a nice orgasm. They cleaned up, took a shower together, and went to bed, content and happy.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12