Unrestricted Denial

Story Info
Businesswoman is sexually tormented by her lover.
5.1k words
4.41
81.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

I was asked by a reader to write a story with erotic denial as the centrepiece activity. The fourth Mrs. Sang story and this are direct responses to that request.

There is also a challenge that is issued between the protagonists. It should not be attempted in real life unless it is under the guidance of a qualified, knowledgeable and experienced personal trainer.

This story takes place a few weeks after the third "Unrestricted" story occurred.

Barbara has adapted well to her new diet and exercise regimen and Thomas regularly finds new and interesting ways to keep the pace up during exercise class.

This story is about one such innovation.

For those of you who are like me and quite impatient; the naughty bits start at the beginning of 'Chapter Four - Upping the Ante'.

Prelude

She saw him walk past her and drop the belt on the coffee table beside the banker's box. He reached in and pulled out a pair of clamps attached to each other with a short silver chain.

He also reached in again to pull out a phallus shaped vibrator, a bottle of lubricant and a washcloth. Returning to stand in front of her, he placed the lubricant and the wash cloth on the chair.

He faced her then and raised the clamps by their chain on one finger. She looked horrified at them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see where they were going.

He smiled and proceeded to attach them to her nipples. First her left nipple stung with pressure and then it was her right one which ached.

At first, she gasped and tried to pull away from the pain. Realizing her mistake, she breathed deeply and welcomed it instead. Barbara made it a point to stand tall and proud, because of the pain in her nipples; instead of in spite of it.

The pain was very much like a wave and when it had finished washing over her, she felt stronger than before.

She returned to the present to find her lover staring into her face. He seemed very impressed. When he smiled, she smiled back.

That smile quickly turned to shock when he deliberately reached down to drive a hard forefinger into her sopping wet cunt!

Chapter One -- Innovations

Barbara had been training under his expert guidance for several weeks.

At first it had been challenging just to get through the workout but as time went on, she found her abilities increasing. Strength, aerobic capacity and cardiovascular endurance all increased as did her flexibility and balance.

The one thing that she found most impressive was the increase in her confidence.

While Thomas pushed her hard; she pushed herself much harder. If he had known just how badly she had let her physical health slide, he'd have been appalled. She was very careful not to let him see her too weak. She was careful to keep up a good front for her man.

Or so she thought...

What she hadn't counted on was that Thomas could read her very well. Part of being an extraordinary lover was a willingness to put her first. That also meant knowing where she was physically whenever they did anything physical.

Barbara had let him drive her into subspace previously but it still hadn't dawned on her that he had to know her well, in order to do this safely.

Thomas thought the world of her and was very careful not to push her too hard whenever they played their games. This applied especially to exercise games. A willing sub was just too precious to risk injuring.

He had also been a personal trainer and knew the entire gamut of tips and tricks attendant to such a post.

Once he was sure she was stronger and more able to withstand the rigours of the games he had started; he began introducing various changes to their daily regimen.

Instead of having her walk/run on the treadmill in standard fashion, he changed it. She still wore proper footwear and exercise bra with workout pants. She was still the one who decided how fast she'd set the pace at.

Only now, he'd 'assist' her by standing beside her and tapping her butt with a riding crop. This was his signal for her to speed up the pace.

When they worked out with weights, he'd 'assist' her by helping the bar through the repetition.

And while she wore foot wear, a weight belt and gloves; that was all she wore.

It was pretty standard stuff. If they hadn't been so overtly sexual, they could have carried on at a public gym.

When he had her punch the heavy bag or focus pads, he would settle for nothing but her absolute best effort.

They did a lot of one-man and two-man stretching at the end of each session. The first few times they had done this had left Barbara stiff and sore the next day.

Thomas had assured her that was okay.

Some days she had lots of pep and some days she was lacklustre but she tried all the time. It was all he ever asked.

Most exercise sessions ended with her doing the buck and struggle for Thomas while bound, either before or after her shower.

Thomas had an agenda that Barbara was not truly aware of. What they did was enough in and of itself but he had a little something extra that he intended to throw in, every once in a while.

Tomorrow night would be the first time he tried it. The prospect of it left him very excited. Barbara had commented that he was much more active than usual when they had finished making love. Then she dropped off to sleep in his arms.

Thomas thought of tomorrow and all that was going to occur.

Chapter Two -- The Challenge

The next day rolled around and Thomas made his preparations ahead of time.

When Barbara arrived that night he was prepared. She looked at him a bit suspiciously as she entered the training area in his basement.

"What's up stud?" She asked a bit apprehensively, "You look like you're wound up tight tonight."

He smiled at her perceptiveness and said, "I have a new game for us to play. I read about it a long time ago and it sounded great. I thought I'd get you in shape and explain it before we gave it a whirl. Well, you're in shape now and I thought tonight's the night."

"You know me; I'm up for almost anything." She said a bit calmer now that he was more forthcoming, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, it works this way. First I get you warmed up. Then we 'test' your abilities. Tonight we challenge your physical strength." Thomas said firmly, his eyes drilling deeply into hers.

Barbara shrugged and asked, "How is this different from what I'm already doing?"

Thomas nodded and said, "Tonight we work four sets of eighteen repetitions on five weight training exercises. The whole thing will take no longer than twenty minutes. We won't be using any more weight than usual and proper form is an absolute must."

He paused before continuing, "The big change is that instead of performing your usual twelve repetitions per set per minute; you'll be going for eighteen repetitions per set per minute. That means a break of less than fifteen seconds, instead of your usual thirty second break between sets."

"In other words, instead of two hundred and forty repetitions with weight in twenty minutes; you'll be going for three hundred and sixty repetitions." He clarified, "I am testing you to see how hard you can go, for twenty minutes."

Even though it seemed a daunting task, Barbara smiled nonchalantly and said, "Frankly, it doesn't sound like that big a deal."

Thomas smiled meanly back at her and said, "And it won't be...if you succeed. However, if you fail, well, I shall give you a torment that you have not endured yet."

"You make me almost want to fail." She said with a naughty smile.

"Oh I don't think you'll like this one. It won't hurt but it won't help either." He said enigmatically.

"What do you mean?" She asked carefully.

"If you fail in making three hundred and sixty repetitions within twenty minutes with the weight you usually use for two hundred and forty I will be displeased." He said coldly.

Thomas continued, "You will be bound and I will bring you to the brink of release but you will not be allowed to come. I will do this repeatedly. Once aroused, you will endure a taste of the lash until you're calmed down. This will continue until I'm satisfied." Thomas said with finality, a ruthless smile upon his lips.

"...Unless you'd prefer to wimp out now?" He added condescendingly.

She chuffed indignantly and snapped, "Lets get down to it...stud!"

Chapter Three -- Down to It

Carefully and expertly, Thomas led Barbara through twenty minutes of warm ups. He had her do calisthenics, working the bag and light stretching.

When he was sure she was warmed up, he asked her if she was ready to begin.

"Uh, two things before we start. First, what if I win this? What can I expect as a reward?" Barbara asked.

Thomas smiled at her and asked, "What do you want?"

I want to be tied down and you use your tongue to bring me off...repeatedly."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Thomas said enthusiastically.

"Second, I'm only going to be using my regular five pound dumb bells. That is a total of ten pounds." She said reasonably, "You sure you want to do this?"

"Well, that's not entirely accurate. Ten pounds moved three hundred and sixty times is three thousand six hundred pounds. That is one thousand two hundred pounds more or fifty percent more weight than you usually move."

Thomas continued evenly, "And I expect it moved in the manner you usually do and within twenty minutes. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Barbara was a little unsettled. She hadn't quite thought of it in that way before.

None the less, she responded with a confident attitude she did not feel, "Oh yes! I'm definitely ready."

They started the challenge. She worked the exercise and he monitored her.

First she did a basic squat. After four sets of eighteen repetitions each; she was sweating freely. Her heart was beating rapidly and while she was not gasping; it was close.

Next were heel raises and she found these easy. That was very unusual because the first time she ever tried them, her calf muscle had spasmed. It had hurt like the devil but tonight there was none of that. The seventy two repetitions went like clockwork in the allotted four minutes.

The standing triceps extensions were the third exercise and it was tough! She found herself grunting through the sets and when she finally finished the last set; she had nothing left for the standing biceps curls.

So she went with a seated wrist curl instead. After her seventy two palm up curls with her wrists flat, she felt sufficiently recovered to try for the last.

Throughout the challenge, she could feel Thomas's eyes on her. Several times he took her pulse while she 'rested' between the sets.

So far, everything had gone as planned and she was right on time. Only the standing biceps curls remained. It was a tough exercise for Barbara and she readied herself mentally for it.

She got through the first set with fifteen seconds to spare. The second set left her with ten seconds of rest and a full feeling in her arms.

The third set did her in. There was literally no time between the third set and the fourth one.

She struggled to pump the weights past their sticking point. Only her pride kept her from quitting. The pain was an obstacle to be overcome...and she would!

At the sixteenth repetition, Thomas called time. She had failed! And by only two repetitions! She was furious with herself! She was on the verge of tears and this profoundly shocked her, as she never cried.

It came as a great shock when she felt his strong body press close to her from behind. His strong hands touched the back of her elbows and he whispered encouragingly into her ear.

"Finish the set." Was all he said but it was all she needed to hear.

With renewed vigour, she pumped the weight past the last two repetitions and then she did three more just to show she could.

They hurt more than she could say and she groaned with the pain at having pushed herself so hard.

"Well done, Babe! I'm proud of you!" He sounded very pleased with her efforts.

"But because you took longer than twenty minutes; I'm going to have to torment you." He said the last with some severity.

She turned rather slowly due to her fatigue and said, "But you said you were proud of me! Surely that is worth some leeway."

"Oh, believe me when I say that it is." Thomas continued softly, "If I thought that you were simply a quitter; you'd regret having quit tonight. However, you have shown me your warrior's spirit, so I will be lenient."

Unfortunately for Barbara, she had a completely different concept of lenient than Thomas did when it came to this sort of thing.

First Thomas had her remove the weight belt, shoes, training gloves and sweat band. Then he took her upstairs to the shower. There he stripped down and they spent a long time soaping each other down in the shower.

Barbara was almost convinced that he was just teasing her about her erotic denial torment. When he stopped the water and told her 'it was time', she knew he had not been teasing. She had sighed but complied and they stepped out of the shower to dry off.

He took her, nude but dry, to his living room after the shower. There he tied her in a spread-eagled fashion standing beside his favorite chair. The T.V. was to her right and faced his chair directly. She was in easy reach of his hands when he sat.

The hooks set into opposing walls at ceiling and floor height were tastefully hidden but very strong. First he cuffed her wrists and ankles, then attached ropes to the cuffs and strung them to the hooks where he pulled them tight before tying them off.

"No gag?" She had enquired when he seemed to be done restraining her.

"No, no gag is required. It will bring me sweet pleasure to hear you beg to come." He said to her softly, as he held her chin in his hand.

She jerked her head away and snapped, "Don't hold your breath!"

He had laughed and left the room. When he returned, it was with a banker's box. Setting it down on the coffee table within her view; she was shocked at just how many sexual toys were in it.

"Don't worry, Babe. We will be exploring all your limits and you'll get to know some of these toys well. I might go so far as to say 'intimately'." He said with a chuckle.

Her jaw dropped and she felt a flutter in her belly as she contemplated a fate she did not truly understand, at that moment. Later she'd have a much clearer idea but not right then.

Chapter Four -- Upping the Ante

Barbara stood nude and bound spread-eagled in his living room. She faced his easy chair which, in turn, faced the T.V. A banker's box of sexual toys sat on the coffee table.

She had lost the challenge and was now his to torment with erotic denial as much as he pleased. He had implied that he would be 'lenient' and she wished she had a clearer idea of what that meant.

But done was done and now it was her turn to live up to her end of the challenge. It had seemed like such an easy thing for her to do. Twenty minutes waving around five pound weights in each hand. How hard could it be?

Now she knew. She heard Thomas walk softly up behind her and cupping her breasts from behind, he nuzzled her neck. When he spoke, however, it left her more than a little worried.

"Let's start you off with a good solid whipping!" He said in a confident and cheery voice.

She heard his belt whisper as it left the belt loops in his pants. Transformed from clothing accessory to instrument of sexual torment; she found herself breathless with anticipation of its fiery kiss.

"Breath, Babe! It isn't going to hurt quite that much!" Thomas still spoke with a cheeriness she could not understand. Lust was an easy emotion to understand under these circumstances. Cheeriness was much more difficult.

She mentioned as much to her lover. Thomas responded that for him, tonight's challenge had been a win-win situation.

"There was just no way for me to lose!" He said lightly, "You were at a disadvantage from the beginning."

He continued more firmly before she could speak to that, "Stand ready!"

She heard the whisper of the belt through the air. It landed on her warm unprotected back with a wet splat. She gasped in pain and shock as she pulled on the restraints that held her available for his cruel sport.

The belt whispered through the air a second time to wrap around her nude torso and end on her taut stomach.

Again she flinched and groaned.

The next several minutes of lashings brought similar results.

"Well, all right!" He said with conviction, as he paused before continuing to strike her nude and available form, "Now that you are warmed up...we can get down to business!"

She gasped in fear and reiterated shakily, "You said you'd be lenient!"

"Oh, I am 'being lenient', Babe!" Thomas spoke with an utter confidence ringing in his voice.

She saw him walk past her and drop the belt on the coffee table beside the banker's box. He reached in and pulled out a pair of clamps attached to each other with a short silver chain.

He also reached in again to pull out a phallus shaped vibrator, a bottle of lubricant and a washcloth. Returning to stand in front of her, he placed the lubricant and the wash cloth on the chair.

He faced her then and raised the clamps by their chain on one finger. She looked horrified at them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see where they were going.

He smiled and proceeded to attach them to her nipples. First her left nipple stung with pressure and then it was her right one which ached.

At first, she gasped and tried to pull away from the pain. Realizing her mistake, she breathed deeply and welcomed it instead. Barbara made it a point to stand tall and proud, because of the pain in her nipples; instead of in spite of it.

The pain was very much like a wave and when it had finished washing over her, she felt stronger than before.

She returned to the present to find her lover staring into her face. He seemed very impressed. When he smiled, she smiled back.

That smile quickly turned to shock when he deliberately reached down to drive a hard forefinger into her sopping wet cunt!

Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as she convulsed in an unanticipated orgasm. Pulling on the restraints, she felt the pleasure engulf her. The pain in her nipples seemed to only to enhance the experience.

"Oh, that'll cost you!" Thomas said airily, "No orgasms without permission!"

But she knew that he had deliberately made her come.

It did not dawn on her what he was really doing.

"Maybe this is what he had meant by 'being lenient'." She thought hopefully to herself.

Saying nothing, he stepped back, picked up the bottle of lubricant and washcloth. Turning to face the T.V., he sat down in the easy chair and draped the washcloth over the arm of the chair.

She watched, fascinated, as he lubricated the vibrator up before rudely (but carefully) inserting it into her vagina. She flinched at the cool wet contact.

Thomas smiled to himself and his apparent about face. Barbara still did not suspect a thing. But then again why should she? He hadn't said when she would be denied her orgasms.

For the next several minutes, Thomas steadily built up Barbara's feelings of pleasure. The vibrator worked its mechanical magic and Thomas seemed not to notice.

He sat and watched T.V. while apparently unaware that he was having a powerful effect on her. He slowly tormented her cunt with the phallus shaped vibrator. In and out and all around her clit before it went in again yet his face seemed to show nothing.

Barbara was only too happy to let this happen. She assumed that he had simply changed his mind. The slow powerful sexual stimulation felt so good!

Finally, she could take no more. With an erotic moan and a powerful spasm, she convulsed in orgasm. Pulling on her restraints, she let her head hang as she shamelessly humped the vibrator in her lover's hand.

12