Unsated Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cowered over her, his broad shoulders tense with restraint and his hands firm and rough around her waist. "This time I want you to scream." He captured her mouth and bit her lower lip, ignoring the sharp prick of her fangs that were willing and ready to plunge into his flesh.

"This time, Taylah you may come." His hands moved down to grab her ass and with a fluent motion that seemed effortless, he lifted her off the ground, wrapping her long legs around his waist.

Taylah immediately knotted her ankles together, locking him inside a cage that she hoped he would never escape from.

Lucian angled his cock at the slick entrance of her sex, purposely withholding entering her, as he stared deeply into her eyes with a savage glare that rippled throughout the entire room from the blinding power of his desire. "Hold on, vampire." His lips curved into a deviant smirk as he gestured toward the shackles holding her high above the ground. "This is going to be rough. "

Taylah glared at him with nothing but pure, unsated want. She curled her fingers around the thick chains that connected to the shackles, and held on for dear life.

Lucian watched her, a sinister smile spreading across his handsome face as if he silently enjoyed taming the wildest of women. And with a long, hard thrust, he entered her.

His hands were firm around her thighs and ass, his hips rocking her slowly until every inch of his shaft was covered with her sweet nectar. He moved again, this time harder, more demanding. He began rocking her faster, driving into her with more aggression than necessary.

But Taylah couldn't complain.

She held on tight to the chains, arching her back and spreading her legs wider to meet with his every demanding thrust. Her screams were loud, unstoppable, echoing against the iron walls as she moaned against the immense pleasure and crippling pain that rippled through her body. And then that fire buried deep within her started to flicker to life, and her entire body began to tremble from the paralyzing explosion of her orgasm.

She screamed aloud, her body jerking in unnatural ways that sent Lucian tumbling over the edge as he thrust one last time deep inside her, to connect with his compelling release.

Small beads of sweat rolled off his neck and shoulders to patter against her stomach. The cool sensation slowly brought Taylah out of her trance and she was finally able to open her eyes.

She stared at the erotic man still locked between her legs. The messy sand of his hair was softly shading his eyes and every inch of his body was tensed from the rabid orgasm that left him spent and silent. She savored this moment, drinking in the male scent of his skin and sex, sucking it deeper into her lungs, never wanting to let it go.

But with a fast movement that startled them both, Taylah forced all her strength into her legs as she jerked him forward, forcing him to slam into her, where she wasted no time in latching her fangs into the thick muscles of his shoulder. Her fangs pierced him deeply, where she drank with delight until her thirst was quenched from his rich flow of life.

She had been overcome with the unstoppable rage of desire that had allowed her to feel little pain as she managed to slip her wrists through the tight manacles that bound her to the ceiling. And with great reluctance, Taylah removed her fangs from Lucian's shoulder, watching him fall to his knees in a hazy trance that temporarily consumed his mind.

Taylah landed lightly on her feet directly in front of him, but he made no attempt to reach for her. She moved passed him to where he had kicked off his unnecessary clothing. There, inside the front pocket of his jeans, she found a keyring with multiple keys dangling around a tiny loop. She glanced over her shoulder, a wicked smile curving her lips as she quickly tugged on her jeans and slipped her arms through the too-large fabric of his button-down shirt. She didn't bother to button it; she left her breasts purposely visible and exposed as she walked out the cell and slammed the gate shut behind her.

The loud noise seemed to shake the warlock from his trance. He gently shook his head before slowly rising to his feet. He turned to look at her, those cold blue eyes were glaring at her in a mixture of amusement and anger. It didn't seem to faze him that his shoulder was bleeding from her recent attack, nor the fact that he was naked and locked inside the very prison that held her a slave to his unmerciful will.

Taylah just stood there, staring at the incredibly handsome man who was now walking closer until the iron bars prevented him from moving any further. She let her arms fall to their lengths, purposely clutching the tiny keyring in her hand as she stood before him, wearing his shirt and allowing him to freely examine her naked breasts.

Lucian stretched out his arms to grab a hold of the bars as he looked at her through the thin, narrow slits. His hands clenched tightly around the bars, his eyes baring into her soul with powerful waves that nearly made Taylah strip off her clothes and run to join him inside the cell once again.

But Taylah hadn't been training for hundreds of years to loose herself to the captivity of this succulent man.

Well, at least not completely.

Taylah smiled with crimson eyes as she turned to walk away. "The next time we meet, Lucian, I won't let you live." She heard his whispered vow slither down her back as she slipped through the door that led her out into the midnight stars and open air.

"Soon, my sweet Taylah." His deep voice rasped with a sworn oath. "So very soon."

12