Unsatisfied

Story Info
Shes unsatisfied with him and needs something more.
889 words
3.74
60k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morena_69
morena_69
30 Followers

She lay there. He thrust above her. Groaning and talking dirty to try to get her as turned on as he was. Sweat was dripping off of him covering her big breast and running down her stomach. She complied and moaned back.

"Oh yeah! Take that baby! You like that?!" He continued to thrust. Shaking their old bed and breathing hard. She hoped her roommate didn't hear. Jamison was giving it all he had even hoping that she would have an orgasm soon. He could feel the balls tighten. Begging for release. She was thinking about their years together and how they were to be married in four months. They made it through college and grad school and now they are going to live their life together. Even though their sex life was only exciting for him she loved him unconditionally. But she needed real release.

"OH! Fuck baby! I'm going to cum!" He was heaving and thrusting wildly. She decided to make it just has good for him and fake an orgasm......again.

"Cum for me baby! Cum in me!" She faked it and breathed just has heavily. Clenching her inner vaginal walls. He came then. In a condom much to her dismay. She loved sucking him off into her mouth but he never really satisfied her. Only made her wet. She had not had an orgasm since they had first had sex in her freshman year.

"God baby! That was so good! Thank you. I really needed that", he said as he rolled off of her. She turned and the clock read 2 am. She had to get up by 8 so she needed to go to sleep. She knew he wanted to cuddle and talk. She was disappointed and hadn't had an orgasm in over 6 months. She desperately needed one. She hadn't had time to play with herself because of all of her work. She rolled over to her side of the bed and covered up.

"Night baby." She heard him sigh. "But honey....I haven't had any time to really talk to you in over 6 months. It's always the same thing......." Her mind drifted as he ranted about not having enough time for anything. She drifted into sleep

****Next Day****

Nicolette felt horrible about falling asleep on Jamison's rant the other night. He was such a good man and gentle. They had so much in common and knowing that made her realize that she had to make it up to him. She packed up for lunch hour determined not come back until the next morning. The cab ride over was very short but in that time she thought about Jamison's frat buddy and co-worker Demetri. She loathed the name. The man was a jackass and an arrogant idiot. He had hit on her all throughout college and grad school and when both Jamison and Demetri both decided to go to work together she could only roll her eyes and try to talk Jamison out of it.

Her words failed and she hated the fact that they did. She rode the elevator up to his floor. Her roommate and best friend Laney met her before she entered his office.

"Hey Niki! You can't go in yet. Demetri's in there talking." She smiled brilliantly and hugged me tight. I returned the smile and hugged back. "Hey Ciara! I don't care if that lump of a nut is in there. He's probably talking about their fantasy football team or something." She laughed and rolled her eyes as she made her way out of the office doors into the main hall to the other offices at the firm. Just then the door to Jamison's office opened and closed. The ass himself walked out and stood. 6'3, black hair, and all male was Demetri. He was always dangerous looking with his bright blue eyes and black hair tucked under his collar.

"Actually," his deep possessed, "We were talking about our annual camping trip. Coming again this year?" I actually rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. The annual camping trip, or you could say, hell weekend. It was full of alcohol, sex, and outdoors. Demetri always brought a bimbo and they would end up making incredibly loud sex. One year Nicolette actual refused to go. But she wasn't backing down again. She was going to go and teach him a thing or two.

"Yes, looking forward to it. What bimbo are you going to bring this year?" He eyebrow raised slightly, beckoning him to answer and daring him to say a name. Demetri stood and looked at this dark beauty. Though black girls weren't his things, Nicolette definitely is. She was 5'5, 42 DD, by his guess, her dark hair was a little past her shoulder. She'd always been a cock tease. Refusing his every ploy, but he knew. His best friend was horrible in the sack and just got lucky by catching Nicolette.

"Wouldn't you like to know? But rest assured, the woman that will be escorting me will be lovely and will definitely enjoy the wild side of me." She didn't have any doubt as she stalked past him into her fiancé's office.

*****Authors Notes*****

I may continue this story if I have some positive feedback. This is my first story. Please give me some feedback. Thanks

Morena

morena_69
morena_69
30 Followers