Unspoken Ch. 02

Story Info
Things continue.
1.3k words
2.92
69.5k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers

After breakfast, I headed upstairs and had a long hot shower. My head was buzzing. Would Brenda and Tim fuck again tonight?

I was getting dressed when Brenda came into the bedroom. I came up to her and nuzzled the nape of her neck, asking her if I would get to enjoy her again later that night.

She said "I don't think so, I just got my period". I was obviously upset and so was she. I asked her if she was still planning on going dancing with Tim.

Brenda said she wasn't sure. She often gets terrible cramps when she is on her period.

"I think you should", I said. "Maybe a few drinks and a night of hard dancing will make you feel better".

She gave me a knowing look and headed off to the shower.

I felt kind of crushed. I wanted Tim to fuck the hell out of her but I knew Brenda wasn't interested in sex when on her period.

I needed to get my mind of it so I decided to head to the gym. I told Brenda where I was going and headed out the door.

I was working out for about ten minutes when Tim walked in the door. My heart started racing. What would I say to him, I thought to myself.

Tim noticed me right away and walked over to me. "Thanks for letting me go out dancing with your wife last night man", he said. "We had a great time last night".

He was smiling at me. I knew what that shit eating grin was all about. The feelings of jealousy filled me at that moment. I wanted to tell him to fuck off but I didn't.

"Yeah, thanks for showing Brenda such a great time last night Tim. I hope she decides to do it again tonight".

I couldn't believe I said that.

"Brenda got her period today and it usually hits her pretty hard. I don't know if she will want to go".

"Yeah I know", replied Tim. "I talked to her before I came here. I told here it would be good for her. I'm picking her up at ten tonight".

We said our goodbyes and I went to the change room to get changed. My mind was a blur.

I was on my way home when I noticed the lingerie shoppe. I don't know why but I just pulled in.

I sat in my car for a while trying to reason why I was here. I couldn't help myself. I had an erection and headed into the store.

I walked around the store, my mind filled with thoughts of Tim fucking Brenda. I finally purchased the sexiest outfit I could find.

When I got home, I went to find Brenda. She was lying on the couch watching television.

I bought you a present I said and handed her the bag. She looked at the contents and shot me a funny look.

"I got that for your dancing date tonight. I mean for later when you get home" I said.

she was grinning ear to ear. She knew......

10 o'clock could not roll around fast enough. I watched Brenda get ready for her date. She put on her new outfit and my hard-on was quite visible.

"You look incredible I stammered". She just smiled at me.

Tim arrived right on time and I wished them a good time. When they left, I ran upstairs and grabbed my excited pecker.

After I jerked off, I went downstairs and grabbed a beer. I was nervous and drank more beer to compensate.

It was 2:15 when I heard the front door open. My heart was pumping like crazy. Their giggles and laughter was throbbing in my ears.

I crept to the top of the stairs and was waiting for something to happen. My cock was steel and my heart felt like it was going to explode.

I listened to them whisper followed by footsteps. I raced back to the bedroom. Brenda poked her head into our room and asked if I was awake.

I don't know why but I sat up. She asked if I would like to join Tim and her for a drink. I said sure.

I joined Brenda and Tim in the living room. I noticed how close they were sitting. We all had a drink and I was actually feeling quite buzzed.

I don't know how long I was sleeping but when I awoke, Brenda and Tim were gone.

I slowly headed to the stairs and I heard the squeaking of our bed. My cock jumped, I mean jumped.

My mouth was drooling and my cock was hurting.

I sat on the step and just listened. Our old bed was creaking and I could hear Brenda moaning.

This was it. Everything I wanted was happening. My poor penis was twitching and my brain was on fire.

I sat and listened for a long time. The squeaking of our bed and Brenda's sighs of passion. I never wanted to jerk off so badly.

A loud grunt followed by an erratic thumping noise signalled Tim was cumming. Cumming inside my wife.

I was a mess. I wanted to run upstairs and bury my face in Brenda's cunt right then and there.

I heard them talking and headed back to the couch.

I watched Brenda show Tim to the door. She then came over to where I was pretending to be asleep and shook me.

I sat up and she told me to come to bed. I almost ran up the stairs.

I entered the bedroom and the smell of sex smashed me hard. Fuck, I was so turned on.

Brenda and I crawled into bed. The smell of their fucking was overwhelming me.

I started kissing her, cupping her breasts at the same time. I was in a hurry. I wanted to taste her.

I kissed my way down her belly and headed to her pantied crotch.

She looked me right in the eyes and said "remember, I'm on my period right now".

Her eyes were locked on mine. It was disgusting but I had to see. I had to see what Tim had done to her.

I nodded and reached for top of her panties. She kind of giggled and lifted her hips off the bed. I grabbed the waistband of her underwear and rolled them off her.

I noticed her pad right away. It was a gooey mess. Blood and obviously cum were pooled right in the center.

I crawled up to her crotch and looked up at her. She had that knowing grin on her face as she gazed back at me.

I put my elbows against her thighs and pushed them apart. I let out a gasp.

Brenda's pubic hair was wet and matted. The hole was open and her lips were drooping. A large bubble of cum was sitting right at her entrance.

I looked up at her but this time her head was thrown back. I knew she was on her period but I didn't care.

I plunged my tongue right into that bubble of cum. I felt my cock twitch and released my own onto the bed.

I pushed my lips up to her pussy and sucked. I just sucked. Her hands found their way to the back of my head and pulled me in deeper.

I pushed my tongue out and forced it inside. The smell and taste was incredible.

I kept running my tongue up and down her slit. My lips glued to hers.

I could taste her blood. It was coppery but as disgusting as it was, I didn't care. I needed more.

I enjoyed her pussy, her blood and Tim's cum till I was shaking. I finally reached up and hit her clit.

A couple of strokes against her clit and she came. Her thighs rattling against my head.

I was breathing hard and so was she. I rolled away from her and laid on my back. Brenda reached for my cock and felt my spilled cum.

She looked into my eyes and told me she loved me.

I told her how muched I loved when she went dancing with Tim.

Brenda laughed and we both went to sleep.

Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers