Untangling the Web Ch. 02

Story Info
Be careful what you ask for. You might get it.
11.9k words
4.3
27k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around six that night, Tim was lounging in his living room talking quietly to Linda. She had come over that afternoon and they had spent a memorable few hours commemorating their first fuck.

Linda was luxuriating in Tim's presence. There was something about him that attracted her both physically and emotionally. She had had a good time with Bob and Mark, but that had just been animal lust. She liked what they did to her, but wouldn't be upset if it never happened again. But Tim was different. For the first time in her life she felt an emotional and sexual attachment to another person. She was falling in love with him.

Tim had just finished explaining his relationship with Cheryl to her and Linda was conflicted. She didn't know or care about Cheryl. Linda would try to steal Tim away from her in a heartbeat. But, what about Tim? Would her efforts hurt him? She could tell that Tim loved Cheryl very much and did not want to hurt her or force her out of his life. Linda didn't want a fling with Tim; she wanted more. Was there enough room in Tim's heart for a second love?

When the door slammed open, it startled both of them. They had lost track of the time and could only stare in amazement when Cheryl came storming into the room swearing. Tim was immediately concerned that he has misunderstood Cheryl over the weekend. Was she upset because Linda was still here?

Cheryl stamped across the room to the bar muttering curses. She didn't even look at Tim or Linda sitting on the couch. She grabbed a glass and the nearest bottle and poured herself a healthy shot that quickly founds its way into her gullet. She then repeated the process, and then did it again.

Tim watched in amazement as Cheryl threw back her first three drinks. She never acted this way and he wasn't sure if the reason wasn't sitting next to him on the couch. As she started to pour a fourth belt, he cleared his throat nervously. "What's the matter Cherie? What's wrong?"

Cheryl stopped pouring and carefully returned the bottle to the shelf. Deliberately she turned around and faced them. She had a wild look in her eyes and just stared at the two of them for a long moment. Suddenly her hand shot up and she started to advance towards them pointing at Linda.

"Wrong? WRONG? I'll tell you what's fucking wrong. Her God Damn husband, that's what's wrong. Rodney stopped by my office today to blackmail me. That's what's wrong!" Cheryl spit out.

Linda nervously started to rise. "Maybe I'd better go. Thanks for the . . ."

"No," Cheryl interrupted firmly. "I want you to hear this. I want you to know just what type of slimeball your douche bag of a husband is. Somehow he took pictures of me at the party with Mark and Bob. He's threatening to give them to Tim and to email them to everyone at the office unless I give him what he wants."

Linda looked at Cheryl carefully. She could see the anger boiling in her eyes and realized that it wouldn't take much to push that anger in her direction. Linda couldn't allow that, it would destroy any chance she had of a long-term relationship with Tim.

"I'm sorry Cheryl. I know Rodney is an asshole. But he's my husband in name only. I kicked him out of my bedroom on Saturday. I told Tim about it before you came in." Tim nodded at her words. "What's the stupid prick looking for anyway, money?

Some of the wildness left Cheryl's eyes. While she was still outraged at Rodney, Linda's words had mollified her. She flopped down on the chair facing Tim and Linda in disgust. "Money? Oh no, not Rodney. He wants me to be his fucking sex slave!" Cheryl grated out.

As Cheryl sat there, she looked over at Tim and Linda. Suddenly, Cheryl realized how ludicrous the situation was and broke out into a slightly hysterical laugh as she pointed towards them. Rodney was blackmailing her and trying to make her his sex slave without a fucking clue that his wife was screwing around with Tim. "He's trying to fuck me over, but we beat him to it, and we didn't even need pictures."

Linda and Tim stared at her for a moment and sheepishly started to chuckle. "He's really trying to blackmail you to be his sex slave?" Tim shook his head and grinned. "Is this guy for real? Does he really think that it would work? I hope you tore him a new asshole. I don't need to go kick the shit out of him. You could do it easily."

Tim got up from the couch and moved over to snuggle next to Cheryl. "Tell me, did he give you a set of the pictures?" He leered. "I've been wondering how you looked fucking Mark and Bob. I've never seen you double teamed."

Cheryl gratefully returned his hug as she calmed down. "I didn't tell him to fuck off. I can't, not yet. I wasn't worried how you would react. I know you don't care if I find someone else to fuck, but I am concerned about work."

"Come on, Cherie. What's the worst that could happen? Even if they do fire you, you know I have enough money to take care of you. You know you don't have to worry about work. Tell him to go fuck himself, or better yet, let's go over and tell him together."

Cheryl snuggled into Tim for a moment and let his love wash over her. She was tempted to follow his advice, but regretfully shook her head. "I can't do that Tim. I can't let that spineless wimp beat me. Besides, if he gets me fired, he might end up with my accounts and my people. I can't allow that to happen. It's not fair for them to suffer because of me."

As Linda listened to Cheryl, she began to feel ashamed. She should have known that Cheryl wasn't a bitch like Rodney said. Her concern for her accounts and employees was something that Rodney never would have considered. How could she even have considered trying to steal Tim away from her? Linda's eyes began to fill with tears and she crossed over to kneel in front of Cheryl to offer physical comfort.

As Linda hugged her legs, Cheryl looked up startled. After a moment, she smiled and spread her knees to allow Linda room to cuddle in. As Linda moved closer, Cheryl pulled her in for a hug. Tim smiled and stretched out his arms to enfold both of them. For a timeless moment, the trio hugged and shared some quick kisses.

Finally, Linda looked up at Cheryl with a question in her eyes. "What are you going to do? I'll give you any help I can to beat that bastard. Just tell me."

Cheryl drew Linda up to sit on the side of her chair. Cheryl's arm snaked around her waist and held her tight. "Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it and I hope you will be able to help me get these pictures back. No matter what happens, God knows I don't want him letching over them.

"To start with, I just want to get him off my back. I need to keep him from spreading those pictures around the office."

"What did you tell him today?" Tim queried.

"I told him I needed to think it over. He said he would stop by my office tomorrow for my answer." Cheryl barked a short bitter laugh. "He told me I'd better shave my pussy and wear a mini skirt, a thong and no bra to work tomorrow. He said that tomorrow was the day he was going to take control."

Tim shook his head in disbelief at Cheryl's words. Was this guy for real? He sounded like he had gotten his ideas from a bad porn story. "You're not going to do what he asked, are you? "

Cheryl snorted and gave him a poke in the ribs. "Of course not. Well, not totally. I'm not going to change what I usually wear. You know I'd be in a thong anyway. But, I'm not going to start following his commands."

Cheryl smiled cunningly. "I'm going to take advantage of his stupidity. If this moron is foolish enough to come back to my office, I'm going to get him on tape. Lets see how he squirms when I have a recording of him blackmailing me."

Tim smiled. It appeared that Cheryl was getting over her anger and had come up with a solid plan to deal with the situation. Now, it was time to get her mind off the problem and relieve some tension. "That sounds like a good plan Cherie. I'm sure you can take care of him."

He leaned over to give Cheryl a serious kiss. At the same time, he reached across and started to caress Linda's thigh. "I've got some news for you too. Linda told me something earlier. She's never been with a woman. If we've got Rodney settled out, why don't we change that, Hmmm?"

Tim stood and offered a hand to each of the women. Cheryl raised her eyebrow and looked over at Linda as her hand started to caress her back. She didn't want to pressure Linda. Was this something that she was ready for? Linda returned her gaze with a look of nervous anticipation. She nodded and took Tim's hand. Shyly she held out her other hand for Cheryl who took it with a grin. Arm in arm the trio retired to the bedroom to take care of Linda's inexperience.

Over the next hour, Tim watched with delight as Cheryl initiated Linda into the pleasures of Sapphos. While he was aware that Cheryl had had female lovers in the past, this was the first chance he had been given to watch her operate.

Cheryl proceeded cautiously. She didn't want to scare Linda away. As they entered the bedroom, she took her time undressing Linda with gentle care while praising her body. She gently encouraged Linda to follow her lead as they kissed and explored each other's mouths. Then, she initiated the joint exploration of each other's bodies with their fingers and tongues. By the time she had stretched Linda out on the bed, Linda was eagerly responding to Cheryl's caresses and was beginning to reciprocate.

Cheryl kissed her way down Linda's body until she was positioned between her outspread thighs. She lavished her attention on the inside of her thighs moving her hands and tongue ever closer to the center of Linda's universe. When she reached it, she lovingly lashed Linda's slit and clit and brought her to the peaks of pleasure.

As Linda recovered, Cheryl moved back up on the bed to cuddle. She squashed her breasts against Linda's and let Linda taste her own juices that lingered on Cheryl's mouth and tongue. Then, she gently urged Linda down to begin her own worship between Cheryl's thighs. As Linda took her first tentative licks, Cheryl gasped her appreciation and urged her to further efforts.

Cheryl pulled Linda in to lick and nibble as she frantically began the climb to her own climax. As she reached the peak, she spasmed in delight and screamed out her appreciation of Linda's newfound talents.

When Cheryl recovered, she found that Linda had moved back up the bed into her embrace. Cheryl smiled and lovingly kissed her. She then looked over at Tim with an inquiring glance. She didn't need to say a word; her eyes told Tim that it was time for him to stop watching and start playing. As he moved onto the bed, she shifted down until she was back kneeling between Linda's widespread thighs with her head buried in Linda's pussy. As her tongued dipped deep inside Linda's hot gash, she let her hands fall back until they were gripping Linda's ankles.

Tim smiled as he saw her posture and reached to draw her hands up behind her back. Cheryl whimpered, "yes" as she allowed Tim to take control. As Tim buried his tool inside her with one hard plunge, she moaned into Linda and allowed the force of the thrust to force her tongue deeper into Linda.

Cheryl was living one of her deepest and darkest fantasies. Not only was she sharing her husband with another woman, she was serving them both. She was submissively serving her husband's lover as he took her with no regard for her comfort or pleasure. With each hard thrust, Tim forced her face brutally into Linda's dripping pussy.

Tim and Linda could see that she wanted to be used for their pleasure. She was reveling in the humiliation fantasy of servicing her husband's mistress. Linda had both hands tangled in Cheryl's hair forcing her face roughly into her molten core. She was berating Cheryl verbally, telling her to lick harder. With each thrust Linda would moan and pull Cheryl's face in closer smothering her with her pussy.

With each thrust of his cock, Tim started to spank her ass. Every stroke was accompanied by a resounding thwack as he reddened her ass. Within minutes, Cheryl was screaming into Linda's cunt from the combined pleasure and pain that Tim was giving her.

Her screams and moans set Linda off as she wrapped her thighs around Cheryl catching her head in a velvet vice. Linda writhed on the bed convulsively with the force of her orgasm. Tim frantically pounded deep into Cheryl's cervix and stiffened as he shot stream after stream of cum directly into her womb and collapsed on her back. The force of his explosion sent Cheryl over the edge and her sheath spasmed around him spastically as she exploded into paradise.

Reluctantly, Tim released Cheryl's wrists and slowly pulled out of her. As he withdrew, he could still feel the after quakes of her monumental orgasm. Exhausted, he rolled over beside Linda. He had spent the better part of the afternoon fucking Linda; his prick was lying flaccid on his thigh.

Cheryl looked over at him with a grin and threw him a kiss. Then she turned her attention back to Linda. "One final lesson, dear. Clean up." With that, Cheryl crawled up Linda's body. She positioned herself so her until her dripping pussy was poised above Linda's face.

"It's time for you to experience your first cream pie. While you clean me out, I'll take care of cleaning Mr. Pile Driver over here." With that Cheryl dropped her pussy to Linda's waiting tongue and motioned for Tim to bring his cock over to get cleaned.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tim was in heaven. Linda had agreed to spend the evening and the trio had spent some memorable hours getting to know each other better and exploring the numerous sexual options available to three people willing to experiment. Now, fully sated, Tim was enjoying the feeling of having two beautiful women snuggled as close as possible as they drifted off to sleep.

But sleep escaped him. There was something niggling at him. Something that Cheryl had told them just didn't fit. He knew he was forgetting something, but it wouldn't come to him no matter how hard he wracked his brain.

To try and relax, Tim thought back over the events of the last few days that had brought Linda into their lives. He was amazed at how easily she had wormed her way into both his and Cheryl's affection. Already, it was difficult to imagine life without her, and after tonight, he knew Cheryl felt the same way. He was looking forward to a long and happy relationship. It was strange to think that he had that asshole Rodney to thank for asking him to talk to her.

Tim sat up in bed with a jolt. That was what he was forgetting. The prick that was blackmailing Cheryl was the one who set him up with Linda. Rodney had been watching them while they danced. Had he followed them when they went out to the courtyard? Did he know that they had gotten together? He had taken pictures of Cheryl that night; did he get pictures of them too?

"It doesn't make sense", Tim thought. Rodney knew that he was married to Cheryl. He found out at the party. And he had to assume that Rodney was aware he had spent time with Linda. Why would he try to blackmail Cheryl by threatening to tell me? If Cheryl found out about Linda, she could use that to fight the blackmail.

What game was Rodney trying to play? From Linda's comments, Rodney would never understand Cheryl's concern about the people who worked for her or the accounts she worked on. He only thought about himself. Rodney was well aware that Cheryl could get a new job anywhere. He couldn't believe that the work threat was enough to support blackmail.

The only explanation that made any sense was that Rodney must think that we are both cheating on each other. He had to believe that we are lying to each other. He was trying to play them off against each other.

As Tim thought about this, he began to chuckle. Rodney could have caused Cheryl a lot of grief is he had just used the pictures to embarrass her. But he had gotten greedy. By blackmailing Cheryl, Rodney might just have painted himself into a corner. As long as he was blackmailing Cheryl, Rodney probably wouldn't do anything with any evidence he had against Tim or Linda. If he did, that might get back to Cheryl and he would lose his hold on her.

Tim signed and regretfully started to rouse Cheryl and Linda. He hated to disturb them, but they needed to discuss this and do some planning. As long as they knew more about what was going on than Rodney, it might be possible to manipulate him. Maybe, just maybe, they could figure out a plan that would be a long-term solution to the "Rodney" problem.

It didn't take long to convince Cheryl or Linda of the possibilities or for the three of them to formulate a basic plan. They all wanted to teach Rodney a lesson. Although she was somewhat reluctant, Cheryl finally agreed to play along with Rodney's scheme for a while.

The gist of the plan was simple. Rodney would appear to get what he always wanted while they set him up for a fall. Cheryl would still collect evidence against Rodney, but she would hold off on confronting him. Cheryl would handle Rodney day to day and play the blackmail victim. Cheryl wasn't worried about dealing with Rodney; she was confident in her ability to out negotiate him any day. All she needed to do was make him think he was winning while giving him as little as possible.

Tim would be in charge of manipulating Rodney. If he could get Rodney focused on him, he could keep the focus of the blackmail away from the office. His job was to set Rodney up for the big fall. Rodney was going to become his confidant and learn all his darkest secrets.

Meanwhile, Linda was going to be their spy. She would help to keep Rodney off balance by keeping the home situation unsettled. She would continue to torment Rodney around the house by wearing revealing clothing and by continuing to act in a sexy manner. If he approached her, she would continue to rebuff him, however, she would drop the occasional hint that she was weakening her resolve. During the day, she and Tim would search the house for the pictures.

The more the three of them talked the more excited they got. Both Cheryl and Linda realized that this might be the final solution to their Rodney troubles. Cheryl was convinced that she could confide in some of her compatriots at work and recruit their assistance. For years, Rodney had made enemies at the office. Now it was time to pay Rodney back royally.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, Cheryl got to work early. She needed to set up the recorder for Rodney's visit. She also had some visits to make. Mark needed to be made aware of photographs and recruited as a helper. She also needed to talk to her secretary Denise. Denise was a key recruit in her plans to keep Rodney at bay. She was going to need help and Denise could point her towards the right people.

Besides, now that her marriage to Tim had opened up, maybe Denise could be persuaded to share her sexy husband. That was a swap that Cheryl would go for in a heartbeat.

By ten o'clock, all the pieces were in place. Cheryl rolled up her sleeves and checked her in basket. Despite the blackmail, she still had a division to run and accounts to manage. It was time to get some work done and wait for Rodney.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney couldn't wait to get to work on Tuesday. He finally had that bitch Cheryl just where he wanted her. He had done his homework. Nothing was going to stop him from making her his sex slave. He had gone over some of his favorite stories and come up with a wide variety of humiliating tasks that he would make Cheryl do.

He had it all planned out. First, he would get Cheryl to dress the way he always wanted her: sexy and slutty. Of course her pussy would be shaved and her clothing would be the talk of the office. Maybe he should make her get a tattoo or her nipples pierced?