Untapped Potential

Story Info
Expanding the world of a relative newcomer to sex.
3.6k words
4.19
57.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could not find a baby sitter.

So rather than incur the wrath of Sally, John decided to stay home with the kids and Nicole decided to head out, as it was her friend who was having the party. My wife and Nicole are friends, and since it is such a long trip to Sally's house, offered to drive Nicole to and from the party.

Slowly a plan started to formulate in my head. Nicole and John typically don't go out much. John does not drink and Nicole drinks only sometimes. They have been married 10 years, and neither one was overly experienced prior to being married. John lost his virginity on their wedding night, and Nicole had only slept with one other person prior to that night. Both John and Nicole are blond and blue eyed. John is an unassuming guy with a medium build, medium height. Nicole has a disproportional body that is surprisingly sexy.

She is about 5'8" tall with 32AA tits. She has a thin waist and a ridiculously juicy ass. It springs from out of nowhere and is like a table top, despite having survived the birth of 2 kids. She definitely has junk in her trunk.

I decided that I would work overtime to feed her drinks and get her tipsy to the point of spending the night at our house. In all honesty my plan just involved catching a glimpse of something, or perhaps even setting the stage for another encounter in the future.

The plan was working brilliantly, my wife was the designated driver, and Nicole was lost in conversation with old friends. I carefully planned each trip to the kitchen for fresh drinks as soon as Nicole was done with her drink. Before she knew it, she was tipsy and pliable. I am sure it crossed her mind that she should stop, but she knew she didn't have to drive and she WAS having a great time catching up with old friends.

Finally, it was time to go. It was only 10pm but they had been at the party since 4pm and Nicole was feeling no pain. I had a nice buzz going, but I had switched to water at about 8pm, so I was in perfect control.

I made sure to have Nicole sit up front so that she would talk with my wife and stay awake for the long drive home. I also wanted to get an unobserved view of her boy so I could truly appreciate her beauty.

She was looking exceptional that night. She had just cut her hair, had applied makeup (never a given with Nicole) and was in a good mood. A stressful day plus a party with old friends was a combination that resulted in her being drunk as hell by the time we left.

As we pulled into our garage, my wife fought and won over Nicole with the fact that she was too tipsy to drive the 5 miles home, and would stay in our guest room.

MY PLAN HAD WORKED! But now what?

I helped my wife set up the guest room as Nicole watched som TV in our living room. Our house is a unique house that basically has wings. The sleeping quarters are on the opposite side of the house from the living quarters, which is very handy when entertaining.

After finishing in the guest room we headed to the living room to find Nicole. She was just finishing her phone call with John when we walked in.

"...I will see you in the morning. No. I am not sure what time. Well, we don't have anything planned tomorrow, so it won't be too early. Yes, I love you too."

We chatted for a few minutes and it became clear to my wife that Nicole and I were WAY more wired than she was, and she was dead tired.

"Well, guys it is time for me to go to bed. Nicole, we have left towels and soap in the bathroom, you know where everything is, and I will see you in the morning."

With that, we both got hugs and kisses and my wife abruptly left the room.

Nicole and I chatted for a while and it started to get uncomfortable. We were always touchy feely around each other, yet had a great time talking. After a few moments, I told Nicole I could use another drink and could I get her one.

"Well," she said "I probably shouldn't, but it has been a while since I got wasted so why not."

I chuckled and said "have you EVER been wasted?"

She laughed and said "well, not since my bachelorette party and that was 10 years ago."

I headed off to make us a couple of Cuba Libres, hers stiffer than mine (of course).

I came back in to find her walking around our living room looking at pictures. Her back was to me so I could check out her ass, and it was phenomenal. If given a chance, I would bite the shit out of that ass, and apologize later.

I set her drink down and had a seat in that la-z-boy. She came back to the couch and sat down. I decided to up the conversation a bit.

"So, how are you and John doing."

"We are good, it is just hard with him not working right now" she replied. "I work my butt off, which I don't mind, but I come home and he has been playing X-box all day, it is kind of frustrating."

I chuckled and shared some similar stories of when I was unemployed and my wife got mad at me for the same thing.

"Nic, I am sorry if this is too personal, but I always wanted to ask you something. You know my wife and I are open about our pasts, but I was wondering what it is like to be married to someone who is so inexperienced."

She laughed and said "I don't know, he is the only one I have been married to, so it is just reality for me. I mean it isn't like I had a ton of experience when we got married, so what do I know."

"Well, do you guys experiment?"

"Sometimes, I guess. Well, not recently since the 2 kids take up most of our time."

"With both of you being so inexperienced, where do your ideas come from? Neither one of you seems like you surf porn or have friends who are risque, so...."

She thought about it for a while. "Yeah, I guess you are right, we pretty much do the same things over and over."

"If I can be so bold, what is your favorite sex act."

That question shook her a little bit, so I quickly jumped in:

"hold that thought, we are both out, so let me get us some more drinks while you think of an answer."

I hurried to the kitchen and re-filled us both. Mine was nearly all Coke, hers was nearly all rum.

I walked in and handed her the special drink.

"So? What's your answer, you're not getting off the hook on this one."

"Umm," and then she thought for a while. She started to turn red as she answered. "Sometimes I like it when we do it like... like... Um, you know... like dogs do."

"You mean doggie-style?"

"Yeah, I guess I have never used that term before."

Then it hit me, she was much more inexperienced than I could have imagined. Her husband must have been heavy on the missionary position and that's it. I decided the unsupervised opportunity that was before me, probably wouldn't arise again, so I better go for the gold.

"What about when he goes down on you, do you like that?"

She said, "goes down on me? What do you mean by that?"

"When he licks your pussy, you know, eats you out?"

She turned red again and said "I don't know if I would like that."

My mouth fell open on its own. "You don't know if you would like that? EVERY woman likes it if it is done right. My wife has told me horror stories of having it done wrong, but have no fear. If done right, you will never want to live life without it."


She thought about it for a minute, and then took a big swig. I could tell she was toying with something.

"What is it Nic? You have something on your mind, spill it."

Again, the red face. "Well... It's just... Do you think I am attractive?"

I nearly spit out my drink.

"Are you flipping kidding me? You are fucking gorgeous and you HAVE to know that! There is no way you could think that you are no beautiful, tell me you are kidding."

She found it hard to meet my look and muttered, "I was just wondering."

"Seriously Nic, you are stunningly beautiful and if I was a single man, I would make a fool out of myself trying to get in your pants."

That must have hit the mark as she finally smiled and looked me in the eye.

I asked if could refresh her drink.

"Oh, maybe one more, but I am pretty far gone at this point."

I decided I would have to make my move or lose the opportunity forever.

As I came back, I sat on the couch next to her.

"So, he has never gone down on you, have you ever buffed his helmet?"

She smiled into her drink.

"Yes, all the time when we were first married, but not so much any more."

"So he can receive but not give and you are ok with that? My wife would beat my ass if that were the case in our marriage."

"I never thought of it like that. But if what you say is true, he is probably going to suck at it." Then she giggled at her unintentional pun.

"You want me to show you how it should feel?" I replied.

This is it I thought, either you are going to strike gold, or lose a friend forever. She stared at me. She clearly could not believe that I had gone there, but she also was considering it. I knew I had won when she took a long pull of her R&C.

"What about our spouses?"

I responded with, "honestly, we could probably go ask my wife right now, and she would sign off on this. Not because we are swingers or anything, but because you NEED to experience this so that you can realize a richer sex life." Mostly BS, but it sounded good and more importantly, it had a chance of working. "Plus, then you can teach your husband what to do and how, without having to go through the pain of him doing it wrong. Besides, the fun is experimenting and figuring out what you like."

Another long pull, plus an awkward silence that I refused to fill. If she was going to get out of this situation untouched, she was going to have to do all the work.

"Well, since you put it like that, I guess so. But what do we do, how do we start?"

I took her drink from her, gently laid it on the coffee table and said, "like this."

I leaned in slowly as I wanted her anticipation to build to a point that she couldn't stop. I gently kissed her once on her soft, moist lips. it was heaven.

We both let out little moans of approval. I pulled back a fraction to make her come to me. I was happy to "get the party started" but I would not be accused of seducing her. She was going to have to put in some work as well.

She came to me and kissed me hard. I realized I would have to teach her how to kiss as well. I pushed her back against that couch and kept eye contact. I slowly slid over closer to her. Then paused.

I looked into her eyes, and then leaned in. Her eyes closed as I got close. I brushed her lips with mine, but did not pull back. I lingered gently as her mouth opened. I did not take the bait. I slid to the side of her mouth and kissed the corners of her lips. I then gently sucked in her bottom lip and licked it gently with my tongue.

A quick learner, she did the same with my upper lip. I then slowly slid my tongue into her mouth to gently touch hers. She tasted of rum, coke, and mystery.

After a few moments of french kissing, I again slid to the side of her mouth. This time the destination was her neck. As I did, my hands found her torso. I gently rubbed her insanely slat stomach as a precursor.

She arched her back and turned slightly, to give me better access. A younger, more selfish lover would have made a beeline for her small tits (which I think was her intent). I stayed on her waist as I kissed my way, gently, to her neck.

She smelled AMAZING. If this was going to be a one-time event, I wanted to experience everything.

I gently kissed and nuzzled her neck as she caressed the back of my head with both hands. She also took the time to explore my upper body which is significantly bigger than her husband's. I am not in fantastic shape, but I played college basketball, and have not let myself go.

She lingered on my biceps and triceps, which I must admit, did feel nice.

After nuzzling her neck, I moved to gentle bites on her neck, which made her jump. She quickly calmed down (she was definitely a fast learner) as she adjusted to the new sensation.

I think began wandering upwards with my hands. I could tell she was beginning to doubt herself, so I kissed my way back to her mouth, as I stopped my hands in place, on her rib cage.

I again stoked the fires with gentle kisses, and allowed her to force the action a little bit. I then started the ineveitable climb to her breasts.

She grabbed both of my hands and pulled away. She was red faced (with desire AND embarrassment).

"Please don't. I am very self conscious about my boobs."

I chuckled and said, "Nic, it seems to me that you have beautiful tits and I am going to explore them. With or without your permission!"

I wanted her to know that she was attractive, but that I would fully expose her body then and there. Once that realization set in, I could begin the long task of getting her relaxed enough to enjoy the night. But she needed to know then and there that it was going to happen.

I gently kissed her again and worked into a passionate french kiss. I slowly took my left hand and massaged her tiny right tit.

"But they are so small, and your wife has triple D's."

"Nic, one day you will understand that the majority of ment think that the most beautiful tit they have ever seen is the one in their mouth that instant."

With that, I unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her lavendar bra. It contrasted well with her lightly tanned skin and nearly matched her blue eyes. I looked up into her questioning eyes and smiled. It was a front hook bra.

"I haven't seen one of these since college."

We looked at each other and laughed.

"I meant a bra that hooks in front."

She smiled, "I hoped that is what you meant."

I then undid the clasp but left the bra covering her tits. It was physical pain not to reveal them, but this was a touchy moment, she clearly had body awareness issues, and if I didn't handle this moment carefully the remainder of the night might ended more quickly than I hoped.

I swiftly engaged her in a passionate french kiss. There was no teasing, there was no drawing her out. It was an all out assault to see what and if she could handle it. She could and she did.

In our embrace her bra had fallen away from her tit. I finally broke our clinch and looked down. The miniscule swell of her breast was capped by a dusky pink nipple about the size of the tip of my pinkie. Her nipple was swollen and hard. The skin of her breast was goose pimpled.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck. This was the beginning of the end for her. One last chance to say no, was quickly swallowed up as I kissed the hollow of her neck.

Her back quickly arched, freeing her left tit to my advances and allowing me full access to her chest. With my right hand, I began the process of undressing her. She pushed forward and took her top off for me. Now fully naked from the waist up, I didn't wait. I enclosed her nipple in a gentle vise between my lips.

She gasped. As I swirled her nipple with my tongue she pulled my head to her chest. I then switched to her other nipple. She was quickly nearing warp speed and I finally understood the appeal of small tits. As I suckled, she buckled. I looked up at her reddened face and realized she had orgasmed from my attention to her tits.

I gave her a brief respite, but then unbuttoned her jeans. She guickly lifted her hips to allow me to pull them off. I didn't wast time to admire her matching g-string, as I had a mission to accomplish here. I slid a finger from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

Though she had just come from my titty sucking, I wanted her to come again, quickly. As I slid my finger up, I gauged the wetness. Thought it wasn't running down her thighs (yet), it was sickeningly slippery, just the way I like it. It felt good to coat her entire vagina in her juices. I wanted her to feel them, and to also get the smell of her pussy to envelop the room. She squirmed.

"You ok?" I asked.

She just nodded with her eyes half closed.

I then began the assault on her clit. As she moaned, I would circle her clit, then dip back down to her sopping pussy. I would spread and gather more wetness, and bring it back up to her clit. Every time down, I would insert more of my finger into her, a fraction at a time.

She came quickly. She came hard. She came in buckets. As she was bucking and shaking, I leaned down and sucked one nipple while she tweaked the other.

After a moment I pulled up off of her.

"Are you ready?"

She rolled her eyes, "oh my god, are you serious? Can I get a minute to calm down."

"Sure" I said.

I then kneeled between her legs and kissed her soft thighs. I was in heaven. I was between her thick thighs licking the soft flesh there as I stared at her blonde pussy. It had more hair than I normally like, but it was clearly trimmed and well kept. All in all, a pretty pussy. Her lips didn't protrude much, but were puffy, red and slick with her juices. My dick was ready to punch a hole in the couch.

I slowly licked my way toward her pussy as she became more and more squirmy. As I reached the junction of her thigh and pussy I slid both hands under her ass. This allowed her pussy to elevate toward my face, while also allowing my access to her exquisite ass. Ever since we had met 8 years prior, I wanted to feel that ass. It was all I had hoped for and more.

It was soft and meaty, but as she raised her hips, I could feel the strength in them. I was going to have to fuck her from behind before the night was over, but that would have to wait. I would have to get her to the point where she begged for it, and I had work to do.

I slid my tongue up her mound, just to the right of her open slit. I then crossed over, in her pubic hair above her clit, to the left side. I slid my tongue down the left side and then over to her waiting hole. I gently licked it and she bucked. A sharp gasp made me realize that that she was ready and willing.

I licked aruond her open hole, and headed up for her clit. As I gently licked it, she sighed and grabbed my head with both hands. She raised her thighs and clamped them around my ears. As I licked her, I squeezed her ass and she held me tight with her hands and thighs.

It wasn't long before her stomach was convulsing and shuddering in a mind blowing orgasm. As she came down, I inserted a finger inside her, rubbed her G-spot and brought her off again. She couldn't open her eyes or keep her thighs from trembling.

I slowly kissed my way to her lips. She quickly and eagerly sucked her juices of my lips. I looked at her and asked her how it was.

She refused to answer me until I pulled away.

She looked at me for a moment and said "fuck me."

to be continued....