Until Next Time

Story Info
Making up for missed chances.
1.2k words
2.8
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the last thing that I said to her outside her hotel room door: "You know that if I walk through this door, there is no turning back, right? I will take you any way I want to, as hard as I want, for as long as I want." After a moment she responded with a breathy "Yes", and communication was then limited to my commands, her feral noises, and exquisitely non-verbal expression.

As I awaited her response, I drank her in with my eyes. She seems taller than I remembered. Her heels, black stockings, tight skirt, silk blouse were the trappings of a top talent recruiter, despite her relatively young age.

I instantly recalled our history, and how I wished we could have gotten together when we first met. I was 20, she was 17, and while the attraction was instant and electric, it was not to be. She was travelling cross country with her high school boyfriend and his parents and they were all in town for a few days as they visited relatives, who happened to be my neighbors with whom I was friendly. She was obviously conflicted from our first meeting, trying to hide from the boyfriend's glare every time she spoke with me, but nonetheless continuing to do so and invoking his wrath.

Later that afternoon he saw us speaking and stormed over with a look in his eye that told me I had better back off or risk a scene, or worse, if he lost control. I made myself scarce right then, but ran into her a couple more times during the next two days, until eventually she was gone after exchanging numbers and promising to keep in touch.

But she didn't, and to be fair I didn't either. It was unclear how we would or could or should become involved, and we lost touch. Until last week, five years after we originally met, when I got a message from her -- "Do you remember me?" Yes, I did, hell yes, every word we said, every second we spent together. She is going to be in town for a client meeting and would like to see me, she said, and to meet her at her hotel.

Hearing her breathy "Yes" outside the hotel room door brings me back to the moment, and she turns as I enter the room. The door shuts behind us as she stops in the hallway facing away from me, just barely looking back over her shoulder. I approach, unzip her skirt, and it drops to the floor exposing her lacy boy shorts and stockings.

I reach around with both hands, trace the buttons of her blouse lightly up and down, slip my fingers through the opening, and tear the blouse apart with not a little violence, exposing her matching lace demi-bra and drawing a pronounced squeak from her along with some very shallow breathing.

With one hand on her shoulder and one on her waist, I bend her over and run my fingers down her back as she descends. Kneeling so that her ass is positioned directly in front of my face, I use both my hands to trace her legs from ankle to thigh, drawing gasps when my fingers slide around her panties and find the slick folds of her pussy.

After the slightest pressure from my fingers her pussy lips yield and she opens herself to me. I had two fingers inside her and my other hand was lightly teasing her clit through her panties. I grind my fingers into her as she pushes back, falling deeper and deeper into a pleasure trance, but I abruptly stop to deny her.

After I withdraw, she whimpers as I stand up to take a look at her. She was a sight to behold - bent over, hands on her ankles, the vertical seam of her stockings running up from her heels to the back of her thighs. I walk around in front of her and reach down for a handful of her thick blond hair. I pull her up to standing with a bit more force than I intended, causing her knees to shake a little and her eyes to roll back in her head, while she uttered an aching "uhhhh".

Seeing her bra - full - makes me snap, and it is torn from her body. I run the back of my fingers over her nipples which are fully engaged, and whisper "Turn around". I pull her arms together and bind her wrists with the (momentarily rendered useless but now again useful) demi-bra.

With my hands on her shoulders I push her forward to the edge of the bed, kick her legs apart, and bend her over again. She leans tits down on the bed as I drop her panties to her ankles, presenting me with her exquisite pussy. Her panties resting on and around her high heels make it clear that she is to play the role of slut. My cock is out and a couple of strokes with my hand confirm it is at full throttle.

A sound between a moan and a growl escapes my lips as I step forward, ready to impale that beautiful pussy. She is panting, eyes wide, ready to be taken, pleading to be taken. She whines and moves her ass to try and hurry me into her but I just lay my cock between her ass cheeks, and let the shaft lightly press against her asshole. She pushes into me but I pull back and trace the head of my cock around the outside of her pussy lips.

Each breath that she exhales carries her appeal -- "please... ple... ple..." -- until she is cut off as I bury myself balls deep in one stroke. The guttural sound that comes from her sounds as if it is driven by a spasm through her entire diaphragm. I grip her ass cheeks without regard to her comfort and proceed to stroke out of and into her completely, the head of my cock stopping just enough to keep her pussy lips spread.

I push her onto and up the bed so she was lying face down and untie the bra from her hands. I poise my body above her with my legs inside hers causing her to spread, my cock poised above her pussy as she arched her ass up, and my mouth nibbling her neck as she strained to hold her head up. I slide slowly into her pussy, "mmmm" she says until I am fully in her. She grinds against me and I thrust to stretch her pussy up then down.

"Get on your clit" I say and she reaches with one hand down to her nub, stroking with abandon as I continue to drive into her. She is ready to pop, and when she starts I roughly pull her hair to get my lips on her earlobe. She comes with regular bursts of air and bits of spit as she tries to control her writhing body. I let myself cum deep in her pussy, driving my hips into her ass cheeks with abandon.

I slide off her in order to hold her closely, though we are silent for many minutes. She says "So you know, I will be in town visiting this client once a month". "Just so you know", I said, "I learned my lesson and I am not about to let you get away for a month, a week, or even a day until next time."