Unveiled Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers secret of husband.
3.6k words
4.36
42.6k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

The day had started well. Cath was still in bed when I woke up. I had an erection and Cath was naked. Too good an opportunity to miss. I reached across and began to caress her body. I ran my hands up and down her body and got her nipples to stand on end.

"Mmm horny boy are you this morning?"

I took her hand and put it on my erection and encouraged her to play with it. She was slow to start but soon she moved her hand up and down the shaft and got it rock hard. I was a good seven inches when erect and quite thick and I thought that I satisfied Cath. She crawled under the duvet and looked at my cock and then she took it into her mouth. I loved it when she sucked me off. She moved her mouth up and down my cock. God she was good at what she did. As she sucked my cock she masturbated it and established a rhythm that was fantastic. She worked me for a good fifteen minutes and then I came in her mouth. She kept her mouth there and swallowed all that I had to give her.

She took her mouth off of my cock and wiped her mouth clean. She then re-positioned herself and placed her pussy over my mouth. She lowered herself down and her pussy landed on my face. She did not smother me but gave me just enough room that I could kiss her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick t it. She loved to have her pussy licked. I moved between her lips and her clit. She was moaning above me. Something we were both good at was oral sex. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and began to fuck it. She started a little jumping up and down on my face and at one point did smother me but I did not mind. She was having pleasure. We did this for about ten minutes and then she came all over my face. I licked up what I could. She climbed off of me.

"Right I suppose I should get ready for work" and with that she jumped off of the bed and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and came back into the bedroom and started choosing what she was going to wear for the day. I laid naked in bed and just watched. I did not work these days. I had been retired on health grounds and I spent my days doing the house work and writing my journal and erotic stories for people.

Satisfied with what she had chosen she went to the shower and cleansed herself. She was in there good fifteen minutes. I suspected that she was having an affair now that she the boss of the house but I had not been able to prove it yet but I would one day. Oh she did all the right things but she would sit at night and text constantly and she kept her phone locked so that I could never get in to find out who she was texting and occasionally I would catch her having secret conversations.

She came naked out of the shower. I noticed that she had removed all the hair from her pussy. This was something that I had never asked her to but she had started doing it about six months ago. I did not like it. It made her look like a little schoolgirl but she seemed to like it. I noticed as she pulled her lace knickers on that she ran her hand over it. She put a bra on and then I noticed that she put on a pair of stockings. She never would wear stocking s for me. She added a mini- skirt and a blouse and a jacket and she asked me how she looked.

"Gorgeous darling" I said. Which was true but who was it for. I wished she had not taken this new job. She came forward and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you later darling. Hope you have a good day and get some good writing done?"

"You too darling. Do not work too hard."

With that she left the bedroom and ten minutes later I heard the front door slam and the roar of the car engine s she set off for work. She was supposed to be in the office today but I thought that she was over –dressed for that. Ah well nothing I could do about it. I laid there for about another half an hour and then I decided to get up.

I went to the shower but decided that today I would have a bath. I ran the bath and then I just climbed in and laid there for well while. I was there for about fifteen minutes and then I cleaned myself and got out and dried myself. I deodorised and applied some aftershave and went back to the bedroom. I reached under the bed and pulled out a suitcase that only I had the combination of. I undid the padlock and opened it up. Inside was a treasure box of female clothes. I had to decide what to wear today.

I went to the underwear section first. I rummaged through picking up knickers and putting them back until I settled on a pair of black French knickers. I pulled them on and tucked myself in. I then went to the bras and chose a matching black bra. Over many years due to the fact that I man boobs I had found that I was a 44A. I pulled it on- clipped it up and tucked my boobs into it and made it comfortable. I then chose a pair of ten Denier black stockings and pulled them up my legs. I went to the mirror and checked that everything was in place and was happy with what I saw.

I then went back to the suitcase and tried to work out what to wear for the day. I rummaged through the clothes. I pulled out a red blouse and put it on and then I added a mini-skirt to complete the look. I added the heels that I loved to wear and went downstairs. I had some breakfast and then I went to my computer and started working on the story that I had to get finished. I had a deadline to match so I was engrossed in what I was doing.

I was that engrossed in what I was doing that I did not hear the back door open. She took a glass of water and then she shouted

"I have just come home to collect some Papers that I forgot." she said.

I shrunk inside. This was the moment that I had been dreading but also the moment that I had been expecting and was prepared for the onslaught that was to come. She walked into the room.

"What the fuck?" She said.

I could say nothing. I was sat there in a skirt and blouse and stockings and heels and if she investigated she would find the underwear as well.

"So this is what you do whilst I am out working?"

"Are you a poof?"

"No I just like to wear women's clothing I find it very comfortable."

"Well I have to say that you look lovely and if I was a man I could quite fancy you. This is something that we need to discuss when I get home after work. I want you to wear the clothes all day and then we shall chat over a glass of wine tonight. I will pick something nice up for tea."

With that she picked up the papers and went back to work. I spent the rest of the afternoon confused. This was not what I expected and I thought tonight was going to be hell. Well I thought I can do nothing about it until this evening so I went back to the story that I was writing. I was unable to concentrate because I was worried what Cath was going to say when she got home. It was not going to be fun I could guarantee that. What I wrote was rubbish and I to re-write several times to get things just as I wanted them.

Eventually the end of the day came and I was able to close the computer for the day. I sat on the sofa and watched some television and waited for Cath to come home. I knew that because she was going shopping she was going to be a bit late home but she was an hour later than she should have been. Eventually she came in the door.

"Sorry I am late but I thought I would go for a couple of drinks with the girls." she said.

"Well you could have let me know." I replied.

"What you mean like you told me you wear women's clothing." she responded.

Oh god that was how it was going to be. It was not a good start to the evening and it was going to be a long one. I decided not to bite back and just went back to watching television. Cath stayed in the kitchen and started making tea. There was no discussion between the two of us but there was a tense silence.

It took about half an hour to make the tea and then I was called to the table. When I walked in the table was set. There was a nice big steak on the table waiting for him and the bottle of wine was open. I took my seat at the table and poured us both a glass of wine. We ate in silence but what she had prepared was lovely. When we were done I cleaned up the dishes and we retired to the front room. I poured another glass of wine and we chatted away about something and nothing delaying the big conversation.

Eventually the first bottle was done and I went and got the second bottle. As I popped the cork she suddenly spoke.

"So when did you decide that you wanted to wear women's clothing and how many years have you hidden it from me?"

I took a sip of my wine and thought about the answer that I was about to give. I did not know if it was going to be life changing but it had to be delivered in such a way that Cath did not feel insulted and feel that it was something to do with her.

"I first wanted to dress as a girl when I was a teenager. I used to take my mother's clothes when she was out of the house and wear them but I did not feel comfortable because they did not fit too well. She was a lot bigger than me so I decided that was not a good idea and I knew that one day I would get caught."

"I put my urges to bed and tried not to think about them. They did not surface again until I was nineteen and I had left home and I had moved into my own flat. Suddenly I was alone and able to do what I wanted. The first thing that I did was go to a department store and ask them to measure me. It was very embarrassing because I had to ask them to do my hips and my chest but once it was done I was armed with the necessary equipment to go and buy some clothes."

"I immediately hit the shops. It was such fun to have such freedom and people just thought that I was buying for a girlfriend. I started with a blouse and then I bought a skirt and some hold-up stockings. I then went lingerie shopping. This was going to be the fun part. I wanted to spend the most money on the lingerie. I was told by discussion with some of my girlfriend's snot about me but in general that La sensza was the best place to go so I located our nearest store and entered it with trepidation. I was met by a sales lady who must have been in her fifties."

"Can I help you sir?"She said.

"I am looking for some nice underwear." I said.

"And who would that be for?" she said.

"It would be for me." I replied.

"In that case I think that you need to follow me." She said.

She took me by the hand and looked at her colleagues and smiled. We passed the cubicles marked for the ladies and went to the back of the shop where there was a single cubicle.

"This is where we take the men for privacy." She said.

"Oh I understand." I said.

"Can you take your clothes off?" She said.

"All of them?"I asked.

"All of them." She said.

I did as instructed whilst she left the room and left me alone. I felt very self-conscious as I sat there naked. There was a bench so I decided to take a seat on it. It was cold on buttocks but I soon got used to it. It seemed like ages that I was left there but it was probably only about ten minutes. When she came back she had a tape measure with her.

"I have already been measured today." I said.

"Show me the piece of paper." She said.

I found the piece of paper and handed it over to her. God she was so dominant she made me feel like a boy again. She looked at the piece of paper for a while and then she said

"Have you bought any lingerie yet?"

"I have bought some stockings."I said.

"Let's see them."She said.

I rummaged in my bag and found the stockings and handed them over to her. I stood and waited for her to say something but instead she stepped forward with the tape measure and began to measure my legs. She went up to my groin and in the process she touched my cock which gave me an erection.

"Not bad." She muttered.

She looked at the measurements on her tape and compared it with the stockings that I had bought and said.

"As I thought you have bought stockings too small for your legs. It is a common mistake. You get measured but you do not get your legs measured because they go by the length of your trousers and you just pick a pair of stockings thinking that they are all the same size. Well like lingerie they come in different sizes and you need a longer pair than what you have bought. Do not worry we will get you sorted out."

"Do you mind if I do something first?"

"No." I said.

"Well let me ask you a question first. Are you gay?"

"No am I fuck. I just like to wear woman's clothes."

"Good- now then can I suck that cock of yours?"

"Yes you can madam" I replied.

"Who was I to refuse such an offer even if it was from a fifty plus woman?"

"I watched as she undid her blouse and took off her bra and then she got down on her knees. She looked at my cock for a while and then she reached out a hand and took the cock into her hand. She weighed it for a moment and then she began to masturbate it. It soon grew to its full 8 in. I was proud of the size of my cock. It was quite long and also quite thick."

"She soon opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth. She let it settle there for a while and then she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft. I reached out and massaged her breasts. Her nipples became very erect and I tweaked them and caused her a little bit of pain. She sighed around my cock and it was obvious that she loved a little bit of pain. She put out her hand and massaged my balls and worked my cock harder and faster. It was not too long before I wanted to cumm. She encouraged me to cumm in her mouth. I pushed as deep as I could and then I shot my load into her mouth. I withdrew my cock from her mouth and she wiped herself clean and then she redressed herself."

"She then went on with her job. She fitted me with proper stockings and bras and knickers and even a Basque. I dressed back into my day clothes and paid for my purchases. Before I left the shop she gave me a card with her telephone number and I smiled and put it in my wallet knowing that I would use it."

"So that was how I started on my journey. Over the years I have collected many clothes and lingerie and I keep then under the bed. I get dressed as soon as you go to work and I get undressed about four o'clock in the afternoon before you get home from work. I have thought of telling you many times but I did not know how to tell you."

Realising that I stopped talking I turned round and got the surprise of my life. The first thing that I noticed was that Cath's knickers were on the floor and then I looked around and saw that all her clothes were on the floor. She was naked on the couch and was masturbating. She was working her fingers in and out of her pussy. It was obvious that she had already had one orgasm because there was a wet patch on the sofa and she was going for it again. She had her eyes closed and was oblivious to the fact that I had stopped talking. I watched intently as she masturbated herself. I loved to watch her play with herself. She really could be sexy. She was working her fingers deep into her pussy and then suddenly she arched her back let out a scream and came all over her fingers. She removed them from her pussy and licked then clean. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That was the sexiest thing that I have heard. I want you to take me to bed and make love to me but I want you to do a strip for me first."

I stood up and went to the couch. I picked Cath up and placed her in my arms. Struggling to cope I locked up the house and carried Cath upstairs and placed her on the bed. I then climbed off the bed and as sexily as I could I removed my clothes. I had done this many times dressed as a man but never dressed as a woman. I started by leisurely removing my blouse and pulled it done my arms and dropped it to the floor. I then reached round and unzipped my skirt and let it slide down my hips. I stood there inn just my bra knickers and stockings.

"Take your bra off but keep your knickers and stockings on and come to bed." Cath said.

I unclipped the bra and dropped that to the floor and then I climbed onto the bed and into Cath's naked arms. She welcomed me and we cuddled and then I noticed that her hand had moved down to my stocking leg. She was stroking the nylon lovingly and then she moved her hand up and stroked the front of the silk knickers. She felt my bulge and noticed my erection.

"Is that for me or for the clothes that you are wearing?" She asked.

"I think it is a combination of them both." I replied.

"As long as I still do it for you that is all that matters." She said.

"Of course you still do it for me. You have always done it for me."

Cath slipped her hand in the front of the silk panties and grabbed hold of my balls

"Let's get one thing straight. I do not mind you dressing as a woman it is quite sexy but if I ever find out that you are sleeping with other men then we are over. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I said.

"Take your knickers off." Cath ordered.

I put my hand in the waistband of the knickers and pulled them down. My cock sprang up nice and hard.

"Mmm we shall have to do more of this." Cath said.

I was pleased with her response. I climbed on top of her. She was so wet from her masturbating that when I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy it just slid in. She took it quite happily. She wrapped her legs around my back and encouraged me to go deeper. My 8 in cock was enough to touch the tip of her cervix. I began to move in and out of her and soon we established a rhythm that suited us both. This was not passion. This was love-making and we both savoured these moments. In and out I moved and we lasted for a good twenty minutes before Cath orgassmed and I came in her pussy. It was amazing and one of our better sessions. I withdrew from her and wrapped myself in her arms and that was how we slept.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers