Unwanted Obsession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"That sample contains macromolecules, many of which should still be intact," said Louise. "Let's try to keep it that way, ok?" Louise reached out and took the sample from the technician. When working under a limited budget every sample mattered.

"Dr. Andersen insists that diluting always be followed by at least five seconds on the vortex."

"This is how you mix samples when you are trying to retain tertiary structure," explained Louise, and gently dabbed at the bottom of the sample, mixing the contents. Then she turned her eyes to the many samples on the table. "How many of these did you vortex?"

"The ones to the left have already been diluted and vortexed, the ones to the right I haven't touched yet," said the technician.

Louise closed her eyes and took a deep breath.Shit! More than half the samples were to the left.Shit. The work hours she had put into the samples weren't the worst of it, the worst was the cost she had spent in materials to get those samples so far. Results vs. costs. Being new she needed to prove herself useful, not costly.

"Dr. Andersen has directly told me always to..." began the laboratory technician.

"Har du nogensinde overvejet at Dr. Andersen er en kraft-idiot der ikke har nogen anelse om hvad han render og laver?" ranted Louise, angrily. As soon as it was out, she regretted her words. She was sure her boss wouldn't appreciate learning she had implied he was a 'power-idiot' who had no idea what he was doing.

"I'm sorry," said Louise. She couldn't undo having aired her true feelings about her boss, but could at least apologise for speaking angrily to the lab technician. "I shouldn't have yelled at you that way. It's not your fault that..." Louise had to stop mid-sentence to not again dive into descriptions of Dr. Andersen's capabilities, or rather lack thereof.

"So, what do we do now?" asked the technician.

We will have to discard the vortexed samples, thought Louise, but decided not to do it till the technician had left. Angrily shoving the whole bunch into the bio-trash, right then and there, might antagonise the lab worker further.

"Well, we dilute the rest without using the vortex," said Louise.

"I'll get in trouble with Dr. Andersen if I don't vortex after diluting, Louise," said the lab worker, tapping her nails against the table.

"Nobody wants that to happen," said Louise, and sighed at the prospect of having to be the one to explain to Dr. Andersen that you don't vortex macromolecules unless you don't care if they denaturalise or break.

Somehow I doubt Dr. Andersen has even heard about tertiary structure, thought Louise, staring dejectedly at the ruined samples.

"I'll take care of it," said Louise. "Just leave the samples where they are."

Ronald looked at the thick envelope on his desk. Nearly a month had passed since he had ordered it. He had, after all, asked for a thorough report.

Is this what being in love is like? he wondered. His heart was pounding and his palms were sweaty. He remembered what her face had looked like the moment she had realised he wasn't a nice guy.

"Joe, NO!" she had screamed.

Ronald's cock jumped at the memory. She had screamed 'no' and then she had been his. He had taken her and she had been perfect.

He lifted the envelope, broke the seal, and took out the report. Ignoring the written text, he went straight for the multitude of pictures.

There she was eating an ice-cream at a bus stop on a rainy day.That's my Lowish. Not a care for what others thinks she should be doing. The picture was black and white, yet Ronald knew her eyes would have been reflecting the sun like emeralds, if only there had been a sun to reflect and colour to show it.

"You really shouldn't be eating ice-cream, though," said Ronald to the picture. "You've gained some weight, you need to watch yourself before it gets out of hand."

Ronald turned to another picture. Louise wearing a white lab coat.You would look so much better in a dress, Lowish. Yet, the thought of pushing her against a wall and tearing that lab coat open... Ronald grabbed for a paper handkerchief and opened his pants.

The next picture showed Louise walking out of a glass-door. Ronald remembered her speaking his name while coming around his cock. He closed his eyes, remembering, while jacking off rapidly under his table. Just relieving the pressure.

After shooting a load, breathing and thinking was easier.

Should I take her again? he wondered, slowly stroking his cock. It was already growing again.Should I really hunt her a second time? Ronald had never hunted the same victim twice.It would have to be abduction from the start, she'd never willingly follow Joe Payne anywhere.

"I'd tell you to call me Ronald," he whispered. "No more name-faking. You'd call me Ronald, Lowish, and you'd know it's my name."

I love you, Ronald. He remembered her voice so clearly.

Again rock solid, he flipped to the next picture. His eyes bulged at what he saw. It was a series of pictures taken with night-vision. Ronald had paid handsomely to convince the private investigator to set up camera's inside Lowish's home.

He had hoped for some nudity, certainly, but hadn't quite expected this.She's a warmblooded woman, my Lowish. There on her bed, she was alone, touching herself. The image sequence left no doubt that she climaxed before pulling her cover up and going to sleep.

Maybe she was thinking about me, thought Ronald. A thought so unlikely it wouldn't even have popped to mind if his cock hadn't already been in his hand.She is thinking about me, decided Ronald, and stroked harder.

After shooting his second load into a handkerchief, Ronald felt more relaxed than he had for weeks.

A small, yet happy, smile played on his lips as he flipped further along the pictures. Louise walking through a park. Louise walking out of Blockbuster with a small bag of rentals.

Couch potato as well as lab rat? wondered Ronald.No wonder she is gaining weight.

Louise sitting in a McDonald, laughing. Ronald flipped on to the next picture. Louise putting a TV dinner into her microwave.Can't be more unhealthy than... Ronald frowned and flipped back to 'Louise at McDonald'.

Who is that guy she is laughing with? Ronald narrowed his eyes.What is he saying that's so funny? He flipped forward through pictures, giving each one only a brief glance until he found.

Louise having sex.

Ronald picked up the entire case-file, everything that had been in the envelope and threw it across the room.

"Fucking whore," he yelled.

Across the area in front of his desk, papers and pictures rained down in complete disorganisation.

She is mine. I'll take her again and I'll teach her she is mine. I'll keep her longer than a weekend this time. Maybe a month. Ronald leaned back.I can't disappear for a full month, though. Annoyed, he drummed the desk with his fingertips. Then nodded to himself.

I'll have to keep her close to home, so my associates won't miss me. Somewhere close by so I can work in between raping her. His cock grew a bit at that thought. Too angry to concentrate on masturbation, Ronald ignored it.I'll keep her back purple the whole month, I'll keep her so sore that she'll cry with pain every time I fuck her. I'll... Fueled by his anger, Ronald's imagination went deeper and darker than usual.

"She will be ready for a long hospital stay by the time I let her go," whispered Ronald.When I'm done with her, that's where she'll be headed, the hospital. There her lover can come hold her hand... Ronald's fingers stopped drumming and, unnoticed by him, his cock went completely flaccid.

He can hold her hand and nurse her back to full health. Once she leaves the hospital, he will take her home with him and they will make love. She will be whispering his name while he comes inside her.

Ronald clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, jealousy eating at his guts.

It doesn't matter how long I keep her. As soon as I let her go, she won't be mine any longer.

Ronald fisted his hand and slammed it onto his desk.

Won't be mine.

He lowered his head and his shoulders started shaking.

Not mine.

Something tickled his cheek and, believing it was an insect, Ronald raised a hand to wipe it off. His fingers found wetness.

He opened his eyes and looked at his wet fingers.Tears? Ronald couldn't remember the last time he had wept. Actually, he couldn't remember ever having wept.

Do I really care that much? he thought, so surprised that even his anger left him.Do I really care that much if she is mine or not?

Ronald thought about Lowish saying, "I love you, Ronald." at his command, thought about the soft skin on her belly, thought about Lowish telling him that he hadn't needed to use force.

It warmed, warmed in a place he hadn't known was cold, warmed in a place he hadn't known he had.

Ronald rose and rummaged through the pictures on the floor, till he found 'Louise having sex'.

Do I really care that much? he thought again, forcing himself to keep his eyes on that anonymous male backside which his Lowish lay below.

Yes, concluded Ronald, still staring at the picture.I do care that much.

*

Peanuts? What peanuts? My only payment is comments.

Although at this exact point, I would not expect anything more eloquent than, "Where the hell is the rest?"

The answer to that question is, "In my head, brewing and stirring, waiting to be let out." I hope the next chapter will come out fairly soon but can make no promises.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot nuts!

Get your salted goobers here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
compelling story!

Fantastically dark

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!!

This is my absolute favorite story line! Please continue writing!!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 14 years ago
Do insane people fall in love?

What an interesting series...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

so he's crazy over her now. i like that.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Stalking Amber Ch. 01 He saw, he planned, and he pounced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prisoner Of Desire His lust can not be restrained... Fortunately, she can be.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories