Unwanted Sex Becomes Desired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Greta, lay down on the floor. I want you to do that some more but I want to do you, too." I step back and lay down on my back and then Betty is above me and sits her pussy down on my face and I start licking her some more and then I can feel her tongue working on me down below. I have my hands on her ass, holding her to me and I lick and suck and lick and suck and she gets wetter and wetter just like I know that I do when Jack does this to me. And then she's cumming. I can feel it, her juices flowing, her pussy sort of spasming and she lifts away and we're there on the floor of the bathroom looking at each other.

"You know, I was in Carl's class six years ago. He gets girls all the time and does with them like he has me. I do porn movies. I make pretty good money. It's why his wife left him. He wanted her to swing, have sex with other guys, and to film them and she wouldn't do it and left him. He owns the company that makes the films. Or owns part of it, I'm not sure. But he sure has something to do with it. He'll get you to do what we've been doing for the cameras now. It's actually a lot of fun and pays pretty well but, of course, it's only good for a few years. I've got a fairly rich guy on the side and I think I can land him and I can get out of this because I'm starting to get a little old."

We both get up. I kiss her and thank her and then go out and get my clothes on. I excuse myself and let them know I have to go and I leave. I never want to ever see Carl again. Now I have to explain all this to Jack somehow. I hope I haven't messed it all up. I still would like to get my Mom into something more normal as far as sex goes but it sure won't be with Carl. I don't want to lead my Mom into prostitution, which to me, it really is.

All the way home I argue with myself. I've never been so conflicted. It keeps up when I take a shower, trying to wash the whole experience away. To start with, Carl Hitchcock is a sleaze. I absolutely never want to come in contact with him again and I'd love to find a way to make his actions public so he'd get into serious trouble. I don't know how many college girls he's led into the porn industry. Ugh. But after that my thoughts are all about me, being mad at myself and wondering if I'm not who I've always thought I was. To begin with, why did I ever have sex with Carl. Jack was right all along, he just wanted to nail me. But even more, why did I ever go back when he really wasn't all that good anyway.

What's with me? Am I just so hungry or obsessed with sex that I'll jump at every chance? And then, when Betty came bouncing in, why did I just watch and never do or say anything? No one had indicated to me that others would join us. Unfortunately, I think why I didn't do anything is because I liked her sucking on my breasts. Besides, I think I liked looking at her naked body. She's really gorgeous. No make up at all and yet still pretty and with a fabulous body and really great tits. Why would I be interested in another female? Then when she sucked my nipples I just let her. I didn't do anything to stop her or question it. I know why; I liked it.

Then Peter comes in and on the next bed she's sucking his cock, or what she could anyway, and then they're fucking and I just seem to accept that it's happening. I'm sure I was mesmerized by his huge cock. I mean, it's inhuman, like a tree trunk or something. I know that I wondered if Betty's small body could take that monster and then she did and even seemed to enjoy it. Why am I interested in watching complete strangers fucking? I know why, it's because I was getting fucked at the same time and was sort of in a sexual high or something. In fact, the way I acted the whole time makes me wonder who I am.

Then Betty is eating me. Really, seriously eating me, giving me an orgasm. I loved it. The whole thing is strange yet I know why I accepted it. I loved it. And then Peter starts shoving that monster into me. I didn't say no, I didn't complain, I just took it. It hurt. Hurt a lot, at least for awhile. Why did I just accept it? I think I wanted to find out what it would be like. Why else would I take it when it hurt like hell. I mean, it wasn't going to kill me but it never stopped hurting at least a little the whole time he fucked me. So I think I must have wanted it, why else would I let it happen and never complain.

And then the whole thing with Betty in the bathroom. I know she led me on. In fact, looking back I think both she and Peter managed to do exactly what Carl was probably paying them to do, hook me into more sex that I was used to. Well they succeeded. Sucking her tits, eating her pussy, laying there and sixty-nining with her. It's disgusting but I loved it. As I think about it, I think Betty could get me to do it again, I loved it so much. What's wrong with me, having sex with another female and enjoying it so much.

By now, I'm fingering myself in the shower. I need to do something. Go to Jack, that's the answer. Maybe I just need to fuck him. Maybe I need to try and explain what's happened. But I can't just stay here feeling horny and doing nothing but worrying and playing with myself. So I dry off, pull on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt, slip on some sandals and head the two doors to Jacks. His parent are supposed to be away this weekend so he ought to be there. I yell out to my Mom that I'm going to Jacks.

I open the front door and go in and start upstairs to his room. I must have been concentrating or something because I didn't hear anything and I should have. Outside his room I take off my clothes and open the door and go in completely naked. The first thing I see is Jack's naked ass pumping up and down. Then I hear the moaning and the slapping of flesh against flesh. Then I see the blond that's on her back under him. Shit, it's Kerry.

Kerry is the absolutely sexiest girl in the college. Unbelievable body, the envy of every girl in the world. Really cute face. Really blond, no bleach involved. I had heard about her before, knew she was sexually active. Rumor is, extremely active. I didn't know that Jack knew her but I knew he'd been with other girls before me so I guess it isn't a surprise. Then I think, shit, I've lost him. Not only have I screwed everything up by doing what I did a couple hours ago, when he knew I was with someone else, he went and got with someone else. Someone far sexier than me.

I walk around to get a better view. Neither of them notice me, they're much to involved in fucking. She really is gorgeous. Lovely breasts. Really pretty pink nipples, sort of puffy a little bit. They're a little red, Jack must have been feasting on them earlier. Maybe if I did what Betty did to me I could get involved in this some way. I mean, I've already lost him so why not? I walk right up to them and she must have seen me out of the corner of her eyes. She turns her head and I know she recognizes me. Recognizes that I'm naked, too. I kneel down and then lean in over her and tell her, "You have gorgeous breasts, nice puffy pink nipples," and I put my lips around one and start licking and sucking. She does what I did, nothing. Just accepts it. So I put my other hand on her other breast and start feeling it, playing with the nipple a little. She moans a little louder. Jack knows I'm here now. He stops for a moment and I let go of her nipple long enough to say, "Keep fucking her Jack, she loves it."

I move to her other nipple and slide a hand down to feel her clit. She has really fine, soft pussy hair and not a lot of it. I feel around and get a finger on her clit and start rubbing it while I continue to suck on a nipple. She starts to almost scream a little. This is very arousing for her apparently, just as it had been with me. "Push up a little straighter, Jack. Keep fucking her but give me room to get my mouth to her clit." He does that and I move my head down until I'm leaning against his abdomen and feeling him move back and forth pushing his cock into her and I get my tongue to her clit and start flicking on it really fast. I keep my hands busy on her breasts at the same time.

Soon she's screaming bloody murder and I can feel her whole body start to jump some and can feel fluid pushing out of her around Jack's cock. I'm sure her insides are gripping his cock and working on it just like mine always do. I pull my head back and watch as Jack pushes deep into her and I can tell he's pumping a load into her. They're both cumming. I just rub my hand lightly on her stomach and then up to hold a breast softly.

Jack pulls out of her and moves off to the side. He's looking at me and even says out loud, "Greta?" I move my head down just a little and start sucking on her pussy like mad, pulling all of his cum out and a lot of her juices, too. Like Betty did to me, I just keep it up and Kerry starts really screaming again.

"Ohmigod, Greta, Ohmigod" She has hold of the hair on my head. Then she surprises me. "Move around so I can get at you, too." So I do. I get on my hands and knees over her and lower my pussy onto her face and she starts in on me. She's done this before, really is good at it and knows what she's doing. So I get my face down to her again and continue licking her clit. I can manage to push a finger into her vagina, too.

We must go at each other for five minutes or so. It seems even longer. Finally I cum and soon she's pushing me off, telling me she can't handle any more. Then she says, "Jack, you never let me know Greta would be here. This is terrific, we can do this again any time you want." Jack has never said a word while we ate each other and even now just lays there looking at us. Looking at me, mostly. She then says, "I better get home, It's a weeknight and my parents have a cow if I'm out too late. But this has been the best sex since just about my first time." She kisses me and kisses Jack and all bright eyed and bushy tailed, as the saying goes, she leaves, seemingly almost skipping with joy.

I look at Jack and he looks at me. We're both naked, laying on the bed. "I need to tell you what happened today," I start out.

He interrupts, "Yes and I need to try and explain what I'm doing with Kerry when I'm really committed to you. But first," and he slides over, tight up against me, puts his arms around me and kisses me. I reach down between us to get hold of his cock. It's hard.

"You're up and ready," I say.

"Well it was very arousing watching you and Kerry going at each other for a half hour."

"Well, we can't let this go to waste," I tell him. "Can I please suck on it for a little while before you fuck me?"

"Be my guest," he replies with a grin. I really love his cock, I could play with it and lick it and feel it and suck on it forever. I treat it like I've seen girls do on the internet. I take as much in as I can, big and fat, filling my mouth, and savor it and then let it come out and then grab it again and suck on it some more, then let it loose for a moment and then grab it and swallow it again, enjoying every moment. I slurp away and slurp away and he finally says, "I love that but will you please let it go and roll onto your back so I can fuck you?" So that's what I do and that's what he does.

Just as he's sliding it fully into me, I say "I guess we can talk later," and he doesn't even answer, just starts banging into me with all the power he can muster. I love it. When I tell him about earlier, this all may end but for right now, it's exactly what I want. I'm getting more and more aroused, leading to a really great explosive orgasm. Everything else in the world goes away for the moment. My whole body is involved, my entire mind. It's glorious.

After relaxing a moment and calming down, I tell Jack, "I have to tell you what's happened to me. I think I may be messing up our relationship and I'm not sure but what I've changed somehow and am doing things way different than I ever thought I would."

He kisses me and puts an arms around me. "First, Carl Hitchcock is really bad news," I tell him. "He's been leading girls from college, his students, into being porn actresses. Plus, he's not even really a very good lover. I'm glad we never introduced him to Mom and if I ever find a way to get him in deep trouble for being involved in ownership or management of porn film operations, I will."

"He's involved in porn movies?"

"Yes, and that's what he planned for me. The first really dumb thing I did was go have sex with him. Then an even bigger dumb thing was to go back a second time. I guess I wanted to find out what sex with someone else was like and if you hate me for it, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Greta, I don't . . "

"Wait, you haven't heard it all yet. While he's licking me a girl comes in and he introduces us. She's really pretty with a fabulous body, a lot like Kerry. She strips naked right away and starts sucking my breasts while he keeps on licking me. And I just accept it. I don't ask why someone else is here, I don't ask what the hell she's doing sucking my nipples. I know why I didn't do anyting, it's because I liked it. I was more interested in sexual gratification than common sense."

"Then Peter came in. He's a fairly big guy who also strips naked. He's got a cock on him that a monster. Really, about like my forearm, that big. He starts fucking Betty. He's pushing that huge thing into this small girl and she seems to like it. I later found out they both do porn films and Carl brought them there to do exactly what they did, get me all wrapped up in more sex than I ever imagined. I was absolutely entranced watching Betty's gorgeous body being fucked by this telephone pole."

Then, when I finally came from Carl fucking me, he rolled off and Betty jumped in and ate all his cum out of me and kept on until I came for her. Again, it's not what I ever expected and yet I let it happen, even enjoyed it. Then she backs off and Peter starts shoving that monster into me. I didn't scream or complain or anything, I let it happen. It hurt. I mean, not hurt like I was being killed but it hurt, all the way through. Yet I let him go on and fuck me until he cums. I think I was hypnotized by seeing that big cock or something. Although I better say, I never ate or drank anything, no one drugged me, all of my reactions were my own."

"Then Betty takes me into the bathroom to see how I was after having the monster split me open. She licked me some more and ended up getting me to lick her breasts, which she told me were real on the outside but fake inside. And in a few minutes, I'm licking her pussy and we're on the floor eating each other to still another orgasm. What am I doing letting that happen and then actually liking it so much? Then when I cme here and see you fucking Kerry, with her terrific body, I start sucking on her breasts and then her clit. I've become some sexual nut or something. So, see, I'm sure you don't want anything more to do with me."

He's still holding me with one arm around me. He kisses me, then leans down and licks one nipple and then the other. He straightens up to look at me but gets his other hand to my breasts as he talks to me. "Greta, I think you and I are going to get married eventually and have sex ten thousand times. We know each other thoroughly, I'm pretty sure we love each other. I know we have to finish college and get started on earning livings but I think it will happen."

He leans down and licks both nipples again. Cripes, he can always get to me. "We're young. I discovered sex and spent the next six months having sex with every girl I could. Then I got you to have sex and you learned to love it. So I think you're doing what I did and having sex as much as you can wherever you can. I sure hope you don't become Betty, getting filmed for porn. And I hope you don't become Kerry, who has had sex with so many people, probably even more than I ever imagined now that I realize her partners probably include a lot of girls, too. If we ever have sex with her again and I suspect we will because she'll want it, I should probably use a condom because as much sex as she has, she's bound to catch something some day."

He kisses me. "So I think we both get this experimenting out of the way. We try to remain sane about it but if you feel like you want to do something, you should. You haven't hurt our relationship. I probably hurt it more by being here with Kerry tonight. We'll remain buddies, we'll continue to enjoy each other. I hope we'll also be open and tell each other what we feel and what we want to do or actually do. But maybe we just need to get this business of finding ourselves out of the way before we settle down together."

This time I kiss him. I've been running my hands over him and he's hard again. "You're hard again, I feel like I want to suck you some more, can I?"

He grins. "Yeah, I'll enjoy that. But I want to eat you at the same time, okay?"

"Jack, this pussy has had a very busy day. I'm probably pretty goopy down there. I'm not sure you'd like me to sit it on your face right now. I mean, Carl ate me first and then fucked me, then Betty ate me to an orgasm, fourth, Peter shoved that large salami in me, and then fifth, Betty ate me to another orgasm while I also ate her. Then, for number six, Kerry eats me and then, seven, you fuck me. Next would be the eighth time I've been aroused or had a climax. Maybe, instead, I should just climb on you and sit on it, o.k? I mean, we don't want that luscious fat cock to go to waste, do we?"

I crawl on top of him, get my knees on either side, hold his cock upright and get my pussy centered on it and drop down on it. "Maybe I shouldn't get my Mom turned on to sex after all, look what a weird day I've had because I'm so turned on. I could ruin her life instead of help it." I move a little and take him all the way up in me. Cripes it's just so glorious. I move up and down a little to feel him inside me. "On the other hand, she really ought to feel something this great before she dies." I start really bouncing on him, fucking him as fast and hard as I can.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers