Unwanted Visitors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvithard
luvithard
157 Followers

"AHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES!" she screamed out.

Her entire body shook and shuddered as it was overcome with the rapture of the climax. Her pussy was convulsing rapidly on Dave and Frank's cocks milking them. They both felt her pussy cum and Dave could no longer contain himself and he too erupted sending a shit load of cum deep inside her. Erin pushed down hard on both men so that their entire cocks were stuffed deep inside her. She let out a scream as her pussy endured the final thrust. Her body continued to tingling all over as the climax wore on. Dale continued to flick the clothes pins punishing her nipples which only enhanced her climax. "AHHHHHHHHHH YES!" she screamed out.

She felt the last of Dave's cum erupting inside her as her pussy slowly stopped the convulsions. She slumped back onto Frank's stomach totally elated and exhausted. Dave pulled out of her pussy and she felt cum run down the crack of her ass. Frank was still hard and he hadn't reached a climax but he wanted to spread her ass one more time before they left on her surprise outing.

"Sit up slut, we are not through." he said.

"Please no more, I can't do it. My pussy is way too sore." she replied through gasping breaths.

"No problem, I want your asshole bitch." he told her.

Erin yelled out, "No!" and immediately tried to squirm away. Frank's cock in her asshole was not something she wanted to experience. Her asshole was still sore from Dale's abuse earlier and she knew how much larger Frank's cock was compared to Dale's cock. Dave easily grabbed her from under her arms and held her as Frank pulled out his enormous cock from pussy. The rest of Dale's cum and her own cum now slowly seeped out of her gaping pussy hole running down her legs. She pleaded again, "Please no more. I hurt too much."

"Remember you are a slut in training. Before long you will be able to do this all day and all night long and still beg for more!" Frank replied.

Erin hung her head and seriously hoped he was wrong. The thought of being no longer in control of her body was degrading and humiliating. She always felt like this once the sexual experience had passed. "Please" she whimpered.

Laughing he said, "Don't worry slut, I will lube you up first!"

He took his hand and swiped up her pussy collecting cum that had seeped out and spread it all over her asshole. She flinched, but didn't try and do anything. That was one thing she had learned, the inevitable was going to happen anyway so simply accept it. Unaware that this really was the first rule of being a good slut – except it, endure it, and make the men happy.

He took his hard cock and pressed his head against her cute puckered asshole. He nodded to Dale who slowly lowered Erin onto Frank's huge cock. She screamed out has his ballooned head spread open her sphincter muscle. She gritted her teeth as Dale continued to lower her slowly onto Frank's massive cock. She felt her ass open and tightly clutch as his monster cock slowly pushed its way in inch by inch. She gasped for breath and tried to relax knowing from experience that helps. Her bowls cramped as the intrusion continued from this massive thing called Frank's cock. With one last push from Dale, she had his entire 10" and 7 1/2 " girth buried deep in her anal canal and was sitting on top of him. She let out another anguished scream and was letting out short breaths of air to try and stifle the pain that was searing up her ass and deep inside her bowels.

Frank said, "Now milk it slut."

She thought you must be fucking joking? "No! It hurts too much as it is you bastard!" she yelled back.

"You want this to end don't you? Well milk it and then ride it so I can cum. Remember, it doesn't matter what the slut wants, it is what the men want the sluts to do. So milk it, or I really will make you endure more pain in your ass then you thought imaginable." he retorted.

Erin knew he meant every word. She took a slow breath, closed her eyes, willed her ass to relax and slowly began to clinch and release her asshole. The pain initially was unbelievable, but her ass had learned to endure a lot of stretching over the past few days and the pain and burning slowly subsided. As her ass got use to the feeling of being overly stuffed with Frank's enormous cock, Erin began to increase the speed of clinching and even started to squeeze a bit harder starting to enjoy the feeling herself. Frank moaned in pleasure as his cock was being expertly milked from the talented slut.

"Now ride it and milk me at the same time" he told her.

Her body took over and Erin simply gave in to it yet again. She began to ride him up and down, up and down, keeping a constant clinching movement going. The cum from her pussy helped keep her ass lubed and the smell of sex filled the air. Erin threw her head back enjoying the feeling of her abused ass. Frank groaned and said, "Yeah, baby, ride it like a pro."

Erin did just that, she continued to take his full 10" inches in and out of her ass never stopping the milking motion. She felt Frank swell inside her and knew it was just a matter of seconds, with one final thrust downward she squeezed extra hard causing her to grimace in pain, but got the satisfaction when she felt Frank erupt deep inside her anal track. She sat on top of him holding him entirely inside her ass and she continued to milk him as she felt load after load of cum filling her ass.

"AHHHHHH" he yelled out. This slut can take anything we can give her and he smiled to himself thinking of what was about to happen to her later that day.

Dave and Mark had been keeping busy with their own cocks and wanted to fill Erin's sweet mouth. With Erin still sitting on Frank's cock, Dave instructed her to tilt her head back and open up but instructed her under no circumstances was she to swallow until both he and Mark had finished cumming inside her mouth. Even though Erin would deny it, she had begun to like swallowing cum and was ready for this new challenge of holding cum in her mouth verses it being erupted deep into her throat. She simply closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Dave smiled and proceeded to shoot his first load into mouth. Erin had to do a gargle type motion to keep from swallowing and holding the cum in her mouth. She almost chocked trying to breathe while keeping her mouth open, tears sprang from her eyes, but she was determined not to swallow until instructed to do so. It was becoming a game to her not to let the guys win and to show them she could do whatever was asked of her. Unwittingly, she was behaving just like a slut was suppose to.

Dave shot another load into her mouth and purposely squeezed a bit onto her face. She immediately tired to wipe it from her face and he roughly slapped her hands away. "No slut, we want to see your face full of cum." he told her. She felt humiliated for like the thousandth time this weekend for allowing them to treat her like this, but reality was slowing sinking in that she was a slut and somewhere buried deep inside her she enjoyed this kind of treatment. This only heightened the degradation she was feeling at the moment, but she pushed it to the back of her mind and concentrated on being the filthy slut she had turned into over the weekend.

It was Mark's turn to fill her mouth with his sweet cum and his first load dumped directly into her awaiting mouth filling it to the brim with excess spilling out of the corners of her mouth. It slowly dripped off her face down her neck. The men laughed looking at her with cum all over her face and her mouth wide open waiting to swallow a shit load of it. She desperately wanted to swallow, but continued to keep her mouth wide open concentrating on breathing and trying not to chock hoping it would be over soon. He shot his next huge load all over her enormous tits aiming specifically for her nipples. Her tits were now covered with a thick film of white cum, her nipples dripping off the excess. Mark grabbed the head of his dick and squeezed the last amount over her face making it thick over her eyes and bridge of her nose. Erin was still sitting on Frank's massive cock totally covered in cum; she felt like a dirty whore and wanted desperately to get cleaned up.

Frank said, "Hold on slut, we need to get a close up before you swallow all that cum." He felt Erin stir on top of him and he laughed saying, "You didn't think we had turned off the video camera did you? This by far was your best performance yet."

Erin felt sick to her stomach, even without swallowing the cum, thinking that there was yet another video of her performing lewd sexual acts with these men. Yet she had to admit to herself as well, that even through the pain and humiliation, she had enjoyed these vulgar sexual performances. So much so in fact, that she had experienced the most overwhelming climaxes in her entire life. What was so scary was thinking how a normal sexual relationship would probably never satisfy ever again.

Dale zoomed in on her cum covered face and slowly went down to her tits showing the cum slowly dripping off. He zoomed back to her face and Frank said, "Now swallow that wonderful cum and when you get through swallowing, use you fingers to wipe off your eyes and the rest of your face and lick them clean. You will only be able to go and shower once we are satisfied that you have cleaned up as much of the excess as possible using your fingers." All four men laughed, Erin simply thought you bastards.

Erin closed her mouth trying not to spill too much, knowing she would only have to go back and use her fingers to clean herself up, and swallowed the huge amount. She almost gagged with the thickness of it as it went down her throat. It took two more swallows before everything was totally out of her mouth. "Lick your lips off first before cleaning the rest of your face." Dale said getting a close up of her face.

Erin already felt sick with the large amount of cum she had just swallowed on an empty stomach, but desperately wanted this session to end. Her ass was on fire since she was still sitting on Frank's cock. How the hell can he keep a hard on after cumming she thought to herself. She adjusted herself a bit to try and ease the pain in her ass and began licking her lips to clean the cum around her mouth. She then took both fingers and slid them over her eyes licked both fingers clean. She repeated the process over her entire face. Her stomach was totally bloated now especially since she still had Franck's fucking cock buried up her ass.

She opened her eyes and said sarcastically, "Satisfied?"

"Almost" Dale replied. "Use your mouth to clean off your nipples."

She had never tried putting her tits into her mouth, and gave him a 'What the fuck?' look and he said, "Bend your head, lift up your fucking tits, and lick the nipples."

Erin retorted, "Fine, just let me clean up after this ok?"

She bent her head and lifted up her right tit and began licking off her nipple. It responded immediately by tightening up and she was surprised to find that she was turning herself on. She gently licked and sucked on it quite seductively. She move to her left tit and repeated the same procedure, sighing with enjoyment. A bit out of breath she said, "Okay, now can I clean up?"

Frank said, "Sure, go and enjoy your shower and after that, we have a surprise for you. We are going out and I know you will just love it."

The men all laughed and Erin knew whatever it was meant more sex of some sort, but with the arousal that she just gave herself sucking on her tits she thought what the hell. She pulled herself off of Frank with a loud pop, feeling cum run out of her ass and pussy, she walked to the bathroom with as much dignity as she could muster and slammed the bathroom door.

Dale asked Frank, "Did you contact Bill to make sure his tattoo place will be full of eager men?"

"Oh yes, let's see how Erin handles not only getting a tattoo on her cute pussy, but handling a room full of horny men who want to plug all her holes!"

To be continued...

luvithard
luvithard
157 Followers
12