Unwelcome Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers

"Well you are obviously feeling better," said one of them grinning at me as she looked up again.

I shrugged shyly.

"Comes and goes," I said, "I guess your husbands are not too happy with me being here like this."

"Our husbands," exclaimed the one who I thought was married to Bill, "No, No," she said, "They are just friends we all belong to the same ramblers club," and at that the women all started laughing.

"We are going to head back to our cars," said Bill grumpily and as he walked past he gave me another whack on my bum with his walking stick and muttered "Pervert."

"Ouch," I winced.

The women glared at Bill and one of them reached round and gently rubbed my left buttock; my penis reacted immediately and gave a happy little bounce.

The three women introduced themselves to me as Jenny, Mona and Audrey. Audrey was the one I assumed to be Bill's wife and Jenny was the shy one, Mona hadn't spoken up to now but generally just stared at me with a silly grin on her face. She was the one who had rubbed my left buttock and the response of my penis had not escaped her attention. All three of them were tall and all in their early 50's I guessed; they looked pretty good for their age.

"Well young man what we are going to do with you," said Audrey breaking the silence and deliberately staring at my erection, which was again oozing precum. The other two women giggled and I am sure I heard one of them mumble something.

"I know what I would like to do," is what I thought I heard her say, and as I looked at Mona she grinned and winked at me.

I began to get the feeling things were about to get interesting and looking up towards the tower I could see that the groups of people previously nearby had almost all gone. As if reading my mind, Audrey looked in the direction of the tower.

"Look it is much quieter by the tower now, maybe if we go inside we can get him out of public view and then decide what to do next, we can't just leave him here," she said.

I was bemused by this because the obvious solution would have been to take me back to my home, but excitement and anticipation prevented me from saying so and my penis obviously agreed with me.

What happened next took me totally by surprise. Jenny, who until now had done nothing but giggle, reached out and took a firm hold on my balls.

"Come on let's go," she said.

With the three women grouped around me I was dragged by the balls towards the Watch Tower at the top of the hill. My erection brushed against Jenny's arm as we walked and soon she took hold of it and began gently stroking.

As we got closer to the watch tower the only people there were a group of three young women and a young man who all appeared to be in their early twenties. They were sitting with their backs against the wall of the tower and were watching our approach in silence, the girls open mouthed and the young man trying to avoid openly looking at my nakedness. Jenny continued slowly rubbing her hand up and down my erect penis and I was having difficulty holding myself back. The situation wasn't helped by being exposed to three very attractive girls and the fact that one of my companions had slid her hand between my clenched buttocks and was teasing my ass wasn't helping either.

Jenny must have been miles away because when she realised there was an audience she stopped and immediately let go in embarrassment. I clenched my buttocks tighter trying very hard to resist the inevitable, but Jenny had let go just too late. My body started to tremble as the first wave of orgasm took over, my penis gave a twitch and then a hot white jet of semen ejaculated from my exposed tip, followed by another and another. My buttocks were clenched tightly around whoever's hand it was and my knees were trembling as the last of the semen dribbled from the tip of my penis. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing, the young man was now standing back against the wall with his shorts around his ankles, eyes shut and masturbating, whilst his three female friends stared at him in what I thought was disbelief. He kicked his shorts away from his feet and stopped wanking briefly to remove his T shirt before continuing to masturbate completely naked. All eyes including mine were upon the young man; the girls were staring and giggling in shocked amusement at such a display from their friend. One of the girls had gathered up his clothes and was holding them close to her chest as she stared at his small erect penis which was surrounded by the biggest bush of black pubic hair I had ever seen.

The girls were whispering and then like a flash they dashed down the path towards the car park, the young man oblivious to this, continued masturbating as fast as he could in order to satisfy his inner desires. I was somewhat bemused at what was happening, obviously my own predicament had stirred an urge in this young man and he succumbed to it, a familiar feeling as I recall. In a short few minutes he shot his load, it was quite impressive and thick white semen was spurting from his small but erect penis. It seemed to go on forever and my three friends were mesmerised by the sight as spurt after spurt erupted from his penis. Eventually he stopped, let go of his penis and lay against the wall with his eyes closed enjoying the post orgasmic flow over his body.

Audrey spoke first.

"Well, that was a surprise," she said walking over to the young man, "Was it good?" she asked standing only a foot or so away from him.

"Hmm yes," he mumbled.

Then as he opened his eyes there was a look of sheer panic on his face as he realised what he had just done, worse still his three girl friends had gone and with them his clothes too.

"What's your name?" asked Audrey.

"John," he replied as he feebly tried to cover himself with his hands and crouched down trying to hide his nudity.

"Come on let's have a look at you," Audrey said.

She indicated him to stand up, he arose and took his hands away from his genitals, he was skinny and his skin was lily white as if he had never been naked in daylight before. She looked him up and down and then looked over at me.

"Different in many ways," she said looking back at us both.

She was no doubt referring to the fact that my genitals were completely clean shaven and my skin was evenly tanned all over, even where the sun supposedly didn't shine. He was obviously very embarrassed and looked around nervously; all eyes were on him as a string of semen dripped from his shrunken penis. Jenny moved away from my side and walked up to the young man.

"I think you had better run off and find your clothes before you get into trouble, like him," she said nodding in my direction and then casually brushing her hand against his penis.

All eyes were on his little white bum as he ran off down the path in search of his friends and his clothes. The hoots of female laughter and whistles that followed a short time later indicated he had found both, although whether he was allowed to have his clothes back we will never know, I am sure the girls were intent on having some fun with him first.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice said "Come on time to go."

I turned, and standing right behind me was a rather angry looking DS Golding. She grimaced at me and then introduced herself to the other three women indicating that I had escaped from custody and she would take care of the situation from now. Audrey wasn't happy with this and pointed out in no uncertain terms that she thought the police had treated me very badly and I should be taken back to my home at once, the other two nodded in agreement. DS Golding started to laugh and then mockingly turned towards me.

"You don't actually believe anything he says do you? He is a serial flasher and has been running around here naked for months and now we've got him, bloody pervert," she said leering at me.

"Well he seems totally harmless to me," said Jenny, "I don't see anything wrong with being naked," and at that the three of them reluctantly bid me farewell giving me a peck on the cheek and a squeeze.

"Good luck," whispered Audrey in my ear as she let go of my penis.

As Audrey, Mona and Jenny walked off down the path to the car park, DS Golding turned to me again.

"Been having fun have we," she said, and glancing down at my penis smiled before pointing to the entrance door of the watch tower.

I climbed the spiral stone staircase to the small look out room at the top of the tower with DS Golding following closely behind me. I wasn't sure why we were doing this; I assumed that she was going to hold me here out of public view until her colleagues arrived to take me away. The nervous apprehension I had experienced earlier in the day returned and I began to feel very exposed again. At the top of the stairs I walked into the small room with its stone framed open windows, a cool breeze was blowing and it felt good on my naked body. DS Golding told me to go stand by the open window which overlooked the path from the car park; I turned and looked out of the window, recalling the last time that I had stood in the same place was with Cathy but without the handcuffs. I heard DS Golding rustling around behind me and as I turned I saw she was stark naked, wearing only her high heels.

My mouth dropped open and my penis sprung to life at the sight of her gorgeously beautiful naked body, she hard large firm breasts with equally large nipples. My eyes drifted downwards over her tummy, her pussy had a light covering of blond pubic hair leaving the lips clearly visible with her clitoris protruding between them.

"That's what I like to see," she said as she walked over and took hold of my erection.

She was smiling but it wasn't a friendly smile, more menacing than anything else. I got the feeling I was about to be well and truly used. As she gripped my penis I could see her free hand moving between her legs, and a few seconds later she withdrew it and ran her moist fingers over my lips as my tongue tasted her pussy juices for a brief second, it was like nectar. She moved in front of the window and leaning forward with her breasts resting on the ledge she presented me with a fine view of her perfectly formed buttocks with her moist pussy lips inviting me to enter them. I stood behind her and the tip of my penis touched the opening between her buttocks, her lips were parted and her vagina open, ready to be entered.

Even with my hands cuffed behind my back I was able to easily enter her from the rear, she was so wet that her juices were already running down her thighs and her scent was driving me mad. I buried my penis deep inside her and felt her muscles grip me tight at each thrust, she got wetter and wetter and with each push of my penis she got noisier. I couldn't help but think that as she leant out of the window with her breasts on full display and screaming "Fuck me," at each thrust of my penis our liaison would hardly go unnoticed. It did not.

Over her shoulder I had a clear view of the track below, but I wasn't paying too much attention to that as the view of her perfect ass was all I wanted to look at, and of course I was trying not to launch her out of the window too. I did however glance up just in time to see what I thought was a police uniform appear round the bend in the path, I wasn't wrong, a familiar shape was standing there staring up at the Watch Tower. I suppose the sight of a naked woman hanging half out of an open stone window 70ft up shouting "Fuck Me," whilst her breasts slapped against the masonry is eye catching if not slightly unusual.

It would appear that Sergeant Buchan agreed with me as he stood there open mouthed wondering what the hell he was witnessing. Two other figures appeared at his side, one was the young WPC who had been with him on my last run in and the other was the grumpy old man Bill with his ever faithful walking stick. I wasn't concerned about the arrival of the Sergeant as I was already under arrest and I suspect DS Golding would be in more trouble than me anyway. However just at that moment she looked up and noticed the audience, she went rigid around my penis and instead of shouting "Fuck Me," she started saying "Shit, Shit, Shit."

I pulled out immediately and staggered backwards as she lurched back from the window to hide herself from view. I said nothing as I watched her frantically trying to get dressed; she didn't bother with the panties and bra but just pulled on her white top, black skirt and black jacket and then stuffing her bra and panties in her pockets made a hasty exit down the staircase. I guess she didn't want her colleagues to catch her in flagrante.

I stood there feeling nervous, foolish and exposed as Sergeant Buchan and his WPC faced me, naked and handcuffed in the middle of the lookout room, thankfully Bill and his walking stick remained outside.

"So you say you were arrested by a DS Golding and two DC's?" asked Sergeant Buchan with an air of disbelief.

"Yes," I replied sheepishly.

"And the naked woman who was screaming from this window, was that DS Golding?" asked the Sergeant.

"Yes," I replied again.

"And you say that when she saw us arrive she ran off."

"Yes," I replied once more with a feeling that the Sergeant didn't believe a word.

"Did they say which police station they came from?" he asked.

"Errr I think it was Docherty," I said a little uncertainly.

Sergeant Buchan grinned, "Well laddy, looks like you have been conned, there is no DS Golding or her two DC friends based around here, they were taking you for a laugh," he said.

I looked at the WPC who was grinning from ear to ear and was deliberately making eyes at my now rather soft penis.

"They have obviously been having a bit of fun with you," she said.

"Can you take these handcuffs off?" I asked.

"Let me have a look," said the WPC.

Moving behind me she took hold of my wrists to check the cuffs, she wasn't looking at the cuffs and one hand was gently stroking my bum.

"No. These aren't any of ours Sarge, probably from a joke or a sex shop," she said, and then gave my bum a little pinch as she moved back in front of me.

"On this occasion it looks like you are not the one at fault although we have had a number of complaints today about a naked man being paraded around Red Deer Wood, and here of course, but I'll let that go, let's get you back home," said Sergeant Buchan.

"Sarah, drop me off at the station and then take him back home," he said.

"OK Sarge," said WPC Sarah.

"Just one thing," I said, "What about these handcuffs."

The Sergeant looked at me with a smile.

"Well I suppose it's one way of stopping you from going blind," he said.

At this Sarah burst out laughing.

"I am sure he will find a way," she said.

Twenty minutes later after dropping the Sergeant off at the Police Station in Strathen, WPC Sarah and I arrived at the local garage with a view to getting the handcuffs removed. I was very reluctant about this and didn't really want to be paraded naked in front of a bunch of garage mechanics while one of them applied a hacksaw close to my bum. I could see that WPC Sarah was enjoying every moment of my discomfort and eventually coaxed me out of the police car. As we walked across the forecourt there were three mechanics standing at the workshop door, as soon as they saw us they started wolf whistling and making a number of rude comments about flashers and small dicks.

"Hey Constable," shouted one of them "Is this the Red Deer Wood flasher?"

She ignored the comments and took me towards a side door. As we approached, the door opened and a large woman dressed in green coveralls emerged.

"What's all the commotion out here?" she said looking over to the group of mechanics.

Following their gaze she saw me.

"What the hell!" she exclaimed looking me up and down, "What have you got here Constable? Arrested a flasher have you?" she asked.

"Something like that," replied Sarah, "Can we get him inside."

I was taken into a small room which was some sort of utility space, WPC Sarah explained the predicament and a few minutes later the woman came back with a pair of rather large bolt cutters.

"These should do the job," she said, "What do you want me to cut off first, his balls or his dick," she said looking down at my penis and then back at me with a very cruel grin.

I got the definite feeling she wasn't joking and my penis and balls shrunk visibly.

"We'd better just stick to the handcuffs for now," said WPC Sarah.

"Ok hold him still while I cut this," she replied and moved behind me, "Not a bad bum," she said running her hands and fingers over and between my buttocks.

WPC Sarah took a firm grip on my penis and balls.

"OK I have got him," she replied winking at me.

Ten minutes later we emerged back on to the forecourt of the garage; my arms were free although the cuff bracelets were still in place on my wrists. The effect of being held still by my penis had an obvious effect as my erection confirmed, the three mechanics noticed my arousal immediately.

"Bugger me, the boss must have given him Viagra," one of them said loudly.

WPC Sarah pushed me towards the car and hustled me into the passenger seat to the sound of wolf whistles and laughter.

"Nice bum," another shouted in a broad Aberdonian accent.

I wasn't sure whether he was referring to me or the WPC.

"Wait here," said WPC Sarah as we pulled up outside the village shop.

I nodded in acknowledgement, I had no desire whatsoever to go naked into the village shop and I was very happy to stay in the car. A few minutes later she came out of the shop and got back into the car tossing a copy of the Buchan Evening News on my lap.

"Take a look, you're famous," she said.

As I unfolded it at the front page the headlines hit me full on - Red Deer Wood Flasher Arrested -- it said and under that a picture showing me naked, facing away from the camera and in handcuffs; I had to admit it was a particularly good photo of my bum.

We sat in silence as WPC Sarah drove the police car out of Strathen towards my croft, the excitement of seeing my nude picture in the evening paper and the vibration of the moving car gave me another erection and I couldn't help stroking myself. Sarah glanced over at me and looked down at my penis.

"You shouldn't be doing that in a police car, you should save yourself," I grinned back at her and stroked a little faster.

I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and was shocked to see that it was 4pm. When we turned into the yard there were a number of other cars parked next to my house, one was Carol's and another one caused me some concern, it was the car DS Golding had been using. Is this ever going to end I thought to myself.

Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers
12