Unwilling but Able Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On letting her wind down, now I freed her of her underwear -- I whipped them down her legs, sudden and unexpected as I still stood behind her, and she yelped with surprise and laughter before rounding on me and doing the same, finally freeing my gorging cock and laying her hands on it, gently, reverently.

"I want to make you cum..." she whispered, catching my eye with a gloriously dirty glint in her own. "I want to swallow you up, and make you cum for me... I want to drink every drop..."

I sighed in relief -- she wanted to blow me. As Clinton famously said, that does not strictly entail a sexual act; it was a lot to do with my wife's best friend, but at least I would not actively, actually 'fuck' her. "Yes please," I told her, matching her grin.

She made an awfully cute little noise of absolute glee, and she fell to her knees; but as she did, my heart was suddenly gripped by despair, as I saw Valerie standing in the doorway.

Even as Janine fell to her knees and took my cock in her hand, teasing it and working a glob of pre-cum into the knob, my entire being crumpled as I saw Valerie standing there, arms folded, simply watching. She had removed her noisy high-heels to approach silent and barefoot; and as she saw me see her, she beheld me with a derisive, smug air of ownership.

I must have involuntarily shrunk away from Janine when I saw Valerie; it was exactly when Janine was moving to take me in her mouth, so she looked up: hot, naked but concerned. "Jeremy? Are you okay?"

My eyes flitted to the doorway, unwittingly seeking direction from Valerie -- falling instantly back into the role of the bitch, without even thinking about it. Valerie mouthed a sentence to me, and I read it loud and clear: 'Let her blow you,' she instructed.

I looked back to Janine: she hadn't cottoned on, she was as yet unaware of the intrusion. I forced a smile; "Just teasing you a bit," I told her.

Janine put on a cheeky face of mock indignation. "Do you want me to suck your cock, or not?" she demanded of me.

I smiled warmly. "Go on: blow me," I invited. "Eat me up. Gobble me up, suck me long and hard, and drink every drop."

Janine grinned in victory: "My pleasure," she winked, and without further ado my cock was in her mouth, and she slurped and sucked along my length tenderly and expertly.

I made a show of leaning back, bracing myself against a filing cabinet, but I could not help but look to Valerie. Her eyes were locked on my cock in Janine's mouth; we were set at a slight angle, Janine's back to the doorway, but turned just enough so that Valerie could see Janine's lips slipping up and down my shaft, she could see my bulging purple head popping out of Janine's mouth momentarily as she rested her jaw and wanked me, before swallowing me up again, making my pleasure mount.

As I watched Valerie watching us, I saw the familiar softening of her hard, hateful expression; I watched with fascination as gradually her guard dropped, and her excitement took over. Her arms uncrossed, and her hands fell, playing perhaps unconsciously upon her thighs, her fingers wandering up and down her legs, sometimes inward, sometimes outward.

I hated what Valerie was doing to me, and to us. I hated the concept of her lording over me. But at the same time, I found it incredibly riling; watching Valerie gradually give herself over to her surprisingly intense sexuality was at once fascinating and so very arousing, and I wanted to feed it, I wanted to make her give herself over quicker.

So I put on a show for her. I pretended to ignore her, and gave myself to my own mounting pleasure; I half-closed my eyes, tipped my head back slightly, and ran my hands caressingly and encouragingly through Janine's hair, urging her on, pushing more of my length into her mouth. As time went by, Janine gradually started to deep-throat me, tentatively taking more and more of me into her until her lips were reaching the end of my long, thick shaft, the muscles of her throat clasping wonderfully and expertly about my knob, bringing me closer and closer.

My apparent abandonment worked for Valerie: perhaps encouraged by the thought that she wasn't really being watched, she started tending to herself, loosing her pants and slipping a hand deep in to pleasure herself; I watched as her mouth opened wide as she touched herself, as she treated herself the way she knew best, doubtlessly running her fingers all through her mounting wetness and teasing her clit roughly, mercilessly.

I couldn't believe how well I was faring against the situation. My orgasm was quite far off; Janine's mouth felt awesome, and my excitement was through the roof with the newfound joys of Janine's affections and with Valerie's masturbating witness to our shenanigans, but somehow I was not yet ready to come. It was as though I was waiting for something... waiting for more...

And it was not long forthcoming. Presently, Valerie sought to catch my eye; with Janine safely engrossed in deep-throating my full length, I looked to Valerie, and read her lips as she spelled out my next instruction: 'Fuck her. Fuck her in the cunt. Now,' she added, a hint of desperation about her face with her final word: she needed to see it. She needed to see me fuck Janine, to bring about her own pleasure.

My heart fell again, knowing that I had no choice but to comply -- to go all the way with Janine, and commit the ultimate deed against my wife and my marriage. Now: how to go about it...?

"Mmm, Janine..." I breathed, not having to fake the heavy pleasure in my voice. "Janine, I want you... I want, I want to take you..."

She stopped, slipping her mouth off my cock to look up at me expectantly.

"Janine: I need to fuck you," I told her, putting the full heat of my horniness behind my eyes as I met her look. "I can't take any more -- I've gotta put it in you..."

With an almost animal noise of abandoned joy, Janine leapt to her feet and into my arms. I held her weight easily, she was very slight and I had more than enough strength -- I lined her up and teased her, very gently, bringing the tip of my cock to nestle within the wondrously wet warmth of her outer folds.

"Ohhh..." she quivered, eyes closed, her arms wrapped about my neck; her eyes snapped open and she held my eye.

"Fuck me," she instructed. "Fuck me please. Fuck me, Jeremy! Fuck me!!"

Now there was an order I would not object to, and I complied: I let her descend upon my cock, and we both gasped as my knob entered her, and as she sank lower my shaft stretched her willing lips -- she was slick with her excitement, but also extremely tight, and I felt like I was cramming myself into her, such was the width and length of my own excitement. I almost felt like checking, asking if I was actually hurting her, but as though she heard my thoughts her eyes opened, and even through her gasping pleasure I saw the encouragement, the plea to not stop, to put it in all the way.

So I did. I let her fall, and fall, until she settled against the base of my shaft and I was in her, I was in her all the way... and I remembered there were other eyes on me, I sensed Valerie had a new requirement.

I looked to her, and at first I didn't understand what she was mouthing to me: 'burn her bound...'? 'Derm a ground...'?

"Turn... her... around," Valerie suddenly said, loud and clear.

We both froze, Janine and I. I shut my eyes against the sudden welling of shame and guilt; up to now I had been able to put most of it out of my mind, I hadn't dwelled on the reality of what I was doing to Janine for Valerie, but now it was all too real. I wasn't doing this with Janine -- I was doing it to her, under instruction. And I had never hated myself more than at that moment.

"Do it!" Valerie barked, and I complied: I span us about-face, ninety degrees so we could both look to Valerie, her hand buried deep in her trousers, her shirt torn open so she could caress her breasts, all of which she continued to do even in spite of our shock.

"There we are..." Valerie purred evilly, as her eyes crawled up and down us, drinking in the sight of Janine and I together so intimately. "Such a beautiful sight," Valerie added, in a contemptuous sneer.

"Jeremy?" Janine asked of me, tremulously, incredulously as she beheld Valerie -- and in that one word, in invoking my name, Janine managed to stab me with a thousand knives of guilt.

"That's right, my dear," Valerie crowed. "We've set you up. I told him to fuck you -- and so he did! Such a good little bitch he is," she added, most spitefully.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to Janine, my head hung in shame, hiding behind her shoulder. "Janine: I'm so, so sorry..."

"Oh, you're not sorry at all," Valerie nearly snarled. "I'll bet your cock is just as hard as it was before I spoke -- if not harder! Isn't it, Janine? He's still got his big fat cock crammed hard up into you, and it's still hard! Isn't it!"

Janine nodded her reply, confirming the truth of it; my eyes were shut, daring not to see the horror I imagined on her face.

"Of course it is. He's an animal. He's nothing better than an animal, a pig, a tool! Nothing more!" Valerie spat at us. "Well, go on then, animal," she added, when I had nothing to say to that. "Go on. Fuck her."

My head snapped up, and I looked to Valerie. "What?" I spoke.

"Fuck her," she repeated. "Fuck that girl. Show her how much an animal you really are."

My eyes narrowed. "No," I told her. "I won't do it."

Valerie's eyes hardened too. "I told you not to tell me 'no'," she simmered. "Do it. Fuck her. Fuck her hard, right now -- or I'll destroy you. I'll do it. I'll finish you, and your marriage, and your wife and your life! Fuck her!!"

"NO!" I roared in return. "No I won't! I won't do it! I will not rape her -- I don't care! Do your worst!"

"Jeremy..." Janine began, but Valerie spoke over her.

"Don't you pull your cock out of her," Valerie warned, as I made to lift Janine clear -- to save her from the violation Valerie would have me inflict upon her. "If you pull your cock out of her, I will finish you, and I'll finish Janine too."

"Jeremy!" Janine spoke again, stopping me as I ignored Valerie and tried to lift her clear. "Jeremy -- it's okay..."

"Janine: no..." I tried to tell her. "I won't... I'm not gunna rape you, Janine, I don't care what she says—"

"But Jeremy, she'll tell Melinda!" Janine hissed at me. "And she'll have you fired! I can't have that, Jeremy. I won't let her do it."

My face was fallen, utterly aghast.

"It's okay, Jeremy," Janine tried to assure me. "It's okay..."

"Fuck her, Jeremy," Valerie ordered.

"Jeremy: it's okay..."

"Fuck her, Jeremy."

"Jeremy: I want this..." Janine whispered, and against all expectation, to my absolute surprise: that wonderful, dirty little glint was back in her eye. "Fuck me..." she breathed.

"Fuck her, Jeremy!" Valerie repeated, her tone taking on a new edge as she picked up on our exchange.

"Fuck me, Jeremy..." Janine entreated me, even as I continued to boggle at her.

"Fuck her, Jeremy!"

"Fuck me, Jeremy."

"Fuck her, Jeremy!!"

"Fuck me, Jeremy!"

"Jeremy...!"

"Jeremy: FUCK ME!" Janine cried, and I was doing it, I was already doing it: I was fucking her. All my shock and horror at where I thought the situation had landed was gone; I knew now, that Janine wanted it, she truly wanted it. Not only did she not want Melinda to find out about us, not only did she not want me to lose all and everything I had -- Janine wanted me to fuck her, to fuck her long and hard, in front of our boss. She wanted it.

And who was I to refuse?

I fucked her. I grabbed her, stepped forwards and braced her bottom against the computer desk, and I fucked her; my cock slipped in and out, in and out, I fed my gorging throbbing monster -- riled up to new heights, feeling bigger and harder than I had ever felt it before -- I fed it in and out of her, nearly pummelling her with my force.

And she loved it. She rode me, she grasped me and took me in, her hands held onto my body and her cunt held onto my cock, and she let herself go; her pleasure built, it mounted, doubled and doubled on itself, her orgasm grew and swelled and painted her face in an exquisite picture of incredible, unbelieving gratification...

...and we both turned to watch, as Valerie tore her clothes away, she dumped her trousers and tore at her knickers and threw away her shirt and her bra, and she stood as naked as Janine and I as she treated herself roughly, without pause, slapping at her clit and pounded at least three fingers into and out of her cunt, her glorious breasts rising and falling as she gasped and moaned and groaned almost in time with Janine...

...and as I watched their orgasms build, as I watched Janine getting ready to come for me and Valerie racing to match her, my own orgasm took root; suddenly it was there, it was upon me and ready to blow, as I grabbed a firm hold of Janine and hoped like hell she was up-to-date with her birth control...

...and as one, the three of us came, we came together, we came hard; we yelled and we hollered and we screamed as we came all at once, as my hips pounded into Janine's and I thrust my steel-hard monstrous rod into and out of her glorious hot wet cunt, as Janine's body went stiff and she reared back and she howled out her pleasure with her fingers falling to her clit, rubbing her up into an additional lather of frenzy, and as we both watched Valerie as she fell back against the doorway and she came, she held open her sex and let us watch us she pounded herself with all the fingers of her hand, her thumb pressing madly into her clit and mashing it without mercy.

We stayed at our peak seemingly forever, thrusting and rubbing and pounding ourselves and each other; eventually we were spent, we collapsed on ourselves and we simply lay where we fell, gasping for breath, tumbling back to earth and to reality.

I held Janine in my arms, and we looked into each others' eyes; Janine's were full of wonder and thanks, but in mine I knew I had mostly a terrible gleam of trepidation -- I knew what Valerie was like, once she got over the afterglow.

I was soon proven right. Hardly had Valerie regained her breath, she suddenly leapt to her feet and, quite unexpectedly, she made for the computer -- the very one on which I had committed my seven hundred hours of sins; and before we knew what she was doing, she had disconnected a flash drive and -- oh no -- a webcam.

"I can't believe you didn't find this," Valerie told me. "I'd hardly even hidden it! Ahh, Jeremy," she grinned derisively, "you're a pretty thing, but you're dumb as shit."

"What's on the drive?" Janine asked, tremulously.

"Oh, just the footage of everything you two just did," Valerie told us. "And if either of you breath a word of any of this: I'll post it on the company forum, for all to see. Janine, you will be humiliated, in all your naked slutty glory; and Jeremy, now I have your password, I can post it under your profile, and you'll be fired."

"But..." Janine piped up; she would have to do the speaking for both of us, for I had lost all abilities for cogent thought or conversation. "But won't it out you too -- won't you be on the video?"

"No no, silly girl: I angled the camera so it couldn't see the doorway. Ahh," sighed Valerie, with heavy self-satisfaction: "Now I have you both where I want you. See ya." And pausing only to regather her clothes, she left.

I could have cried. "Oh no..." I breathed. "Janine: I'm so sorry... I knew she'd do something like this, I should have looked for the camera—"

"Just hang on a sec," Janine instructed; she dismounted my still-twitching cock and went to the computer, apparently looking for something on its hard drive.

"Aha!" she cried, victoriously. "Jeremy: I think we might just be able to gain the upper hand here..."

12