Unwilling Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason cut her off as they neared the tree line. He lunged for her and caught an arm, spinning Justine around as they crashed into a tree. They both let out loud groans and took a second to recover. Jason grabbed Justine's arm once more and this time it was secure.

They were panting and squirming in dual attempts to regain the advantage. Jason won. He used his body to hold her against the tree; his front to her back. Just seconds later, Justine felt the erection again.

"I was going to be nice," Jason growled between deep breaths. "It wasn't going to hurt. But all bets are off now."

He yanked her away from the tree and brought Justine to another low branch, similar to the one she ran away from before.

"Reach up there and hang on."

The sight of Justine stretched out in front of him, her feet barely on the ground, was enough to finish the job of getting Jason hard again. He walked up behind her and ran his fingers across her ass. Then Jason slowly circled his victim, fondling her tits one more time and taunting her with a couple strokes of her pussy.

Once he was back behind her, he said, "Spread your legs."

Justine was scarcely touching the branch now in her effort to comply. But Jason didn't care as much about that as he did the wonderful view of her exposed pussy and ass. He approached her.

Justine felt his cock touch the bottom of her ass, just above the entrance to her cunt. She prayed that that was his target, and not her ass itself. Finally, she felt the head of his cock begin to penetrate her pussy.

"This is for running," Jason said.

The next sound heard in the woods was Justine's shriek as Jason thrust his cock inside her. He reached around for her tits and drove even further into her while pulling her body back. Justine whimpered in pain and shock, unaware that a cock could possibly go that far inside her. Jason held the position for a few seconds, then pulled out, repeated the process, and played viciously with her tits. Justine leaned forward half out of the force of his thrusts and half out of exhaustion from the run. The branch offered just enough support to keep her upright. Jason continued fucking her with animalistic grunts and groans for what seemed an eternity.

"I can't...I can't hold on," Justine told Jason at one point.

"Then bend over."

Justine gladly let her nearly-numb arms fall to her side. But that only helped her arms. Jason never skipped a beat in his ongoing effort to fuck her until he came. Justine put her hands on her knees and waited...and waited.

"Oh shit, yes!" Jason at long last shouted out.

He grabbed Justine's hips.

"Get ready. Fuck...yessssss!"

The word turned into a prolonged hiss that corresponded with the start of his orgasm. A violent plunge of his cock was timed perfectly with the discharge of a large volume of semen inside Justine's cunt. Shot after shot of cum accompanied Jason's thrusts while Justine tried to steady herself. Her wish now was simply to survive.

Jason smacked his legs against Justine's ass with each push forward. The woods were filled with his muffled groans, Justine's whines, and the echoes of their bodies coming together. Justine thought it would last forever and Jason thought it ended far too soon.

He pulled out of her.

"That was great. I bet you came, didn't you?" Jason said.

Justine wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

"No? Too bad. Let's go take care of that," he said, pushing her in the back in the direction of the spot where she ran from earlier.

When they arrived, Jason picked up the camera and checked the settings.

"OK. Sit at the base of this tree," he told her. "I want you to play with yourself until you come. We'll add this to the picture gallery."

Justine tried to control the rage welling up inside her and just did as she was told, hoping this would be the end of it. She sat on the hard ground and leaned back against the tree, her legs stretched out in front of her. She watched Jason focus the camera.

"OK. Get started."

Justine spread her legs enough for one hand to find her pussy. Her index finger made a single halfhearted pass before sliding up to her clit and then she looked up at Jason.

He had taken a shot of her entire body, but now he was concentrating on only her pussy and the hand on top of it. He zoomed in until the solitary finger and clit all but filled the viewfinder.

Justine had never felt so humiliated in her life. It was bad enough this man wasn't going to leave until she came, but it would be preserved for him, or whoever, to look at forever. Luckily, a few strokes of her clit convinced her that she would be able to orgasm. She didn't want to consider the consequences of not being able to, and she wasn't sure she could fool him with a fake.

The minutes wore on and Justine slowly felt the buildup inside her stomach. She unconsciously spread her legs a few inches wider. Jason smiled as a second finger was now added to the pressure being applied to the clit. He saw her close her eyes and part her lips. He knew it wouldn't be long.

Justine's pace picked up and her lower body began to quiver. Every now and then her ass lifted off the ground before settling back down. Her mouth opened as little gasps signaled the more frequent bursts of stimulation that flowed through her body.

Jason wanted to capture it all once the orgasm started; her facial expressions, her nipples stiffening, her hand manipulating her pussy. He'd have to be quick.

Then the loudest moan yet escaped from Justine's throat. She rubbed the clit frantically and arched her back.

"Ohhhhhhhh God."

They were the last discernible words Justine put together before starting her orgasm. Everything after that was a series of moans, groans, and shudders of her body that could only happen when a woman masturbated. It lasted long enough for Jason to get more than enough pictures; pictures that could tell a story without sound.

Justine writhed on the ground for nearly a minute of constant orgasm. Another minute after that was interrupted with sporadic twitches of her entire body and additional moans of delight. In the end, she sat with her eyes closed, her hair disheveled, and her legs spread wide.

Jason pulled the memory card out of the camera.

"Thank you, my dear. These will stay in my possession...as long as you don't report this to anybody. The moment I find out that you did, these hit the Internet. Got it?" he said.

Justine nodded.

Jason dressed while making Justine wait. He wanted a head start, just in case she had a surprise in the car. Then he ran out of sight.

Justine watched, having no intention of pursuing. She stood on unsteady legs and headed for her pile of clothes, anxious to leave the idyllic spot.

12