Unwise Decisions

Story Info
The don'ts and more don'ts of surviving in a monstrous world
2.6k words
3.91
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

In the middle of a white, nondescript space of unknown shape, size or texture stands an odd man. At first glance, he appears to be entirely clad in black clothing. Upon closer inspection, however, it is revealed that his skin is entirely composed of an almost insubstantial blackness that somehow manages to be perfectly solid at the same time. His eyes are also solid black, although a good few shades lighter, with white, pinprick irises. He? She? It Wears no clothes, and has no genitalia to speak of. In fact, other than the compression of the sockets of its eyes and the opening which leads to its mouth, it has absolutely no impressions of anything on its body. Turning toward the camera (you), it begins to speak in a completely genderless voice.

"Hello, folks, and today I'm bringing you a brand new show. A show that will highlight the dangerous, painful (or pleasurable) mistakes that the unprepared are likely to make in our world. Take young James here for example. James is a slim, slightly shorter than average man with muted brown hair, olive skin and deep blue eyes. He isn't particularly muscly, nor is he sporting any sort of chubbiness that today's youth are so fond of, although he does have a slightly girlish figure. He is wearing a simple, red t-shirt with a pair of black jeans adorning his regular, human legs. On his feet is a matching pair of black and red sneakers of an obscure brand. He's come all the way here from his hometown of Abberyne to participate in my newest show, 'Unwise Decisions'! Now, if you would, say 'hi', James!"

"Hi!" he said in a decidedly leaning-feminine androgynous voice, waving his human arm toward the camera.

"Now, as for his personal measurements, he has a flat chest (obviously), a face that is decidedly more feminine than masculine, a thin waist with slightly flared, tomboyish hips that are wide enough to insight androgyny, but not enough to inspire the thought of a fully grown woman." James blushes as the man? describes his body in greater than necessary detail.

"I think that's enough that they need to know." James says hesitantly.

"Enough? Not even close! Now, as for his genitalia-"

"Please stop describing my body!"

"Not gonna happen!" The man? snaps his fingers, and cords of rope appear and tie up James, while a strip of tape pulls itself over his mouth.

"That's better, now, where was I? Oh! Right, well, as for his genitalia, he has one, human, 5.4 inch cock, with a pair of 1 inch testicles below them. He also has a round, larger than average but not too feminine ass, with a virgin asshole in its rightful place between his cheeks."

James blushed deeply, squirming in his bonds as the man? makes unnecessary notes on his body parts. Now the man? snaps his fingers once more, causing the rope and tape to disappear. James' limbs flail like noodles as he stretches, standing up and waving his hand angrily at the man?.

"You ass! Why would you do that?! And while talking about such personal things?!" he yells, balling his fists in a motion as if to strike.

"Oh, please. Like you could do anything to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a show to run-"

"I'll kill you!"

"Oh? Really now? Threatening moi?" the man? says, disappearing and reappearing behind James, before grabbing onto him from behind, restraining his arms.

"H-hey! Let me go!"

"Oh, I don't think so. Say, let's take a little 'trip', shall we?" He turns to the camera.

"Sorry viewers, we're going to have to take a little break to correct our 'contestant's' behavior."

"Wait, what do you me-" he stops mid-sentence, as his world faded to black, and then came back to view in an instant, in the middle of another empty room, with the only thing inside it being a large, four poster bed with red satin sheets.

"W-why are we here?" James blubbers out hesitantly.

"Simple. I'm going to give you an ultimatum. Either you shut up when I'm talking, and stop threatening me..." he? started, before the both of them were suddenly on top of the bed together, with the strange man? kneeling above James' bare backside, and James laying down on the bed with his naked ass in the air.

"Or I'll be the first one taking the plunge into that unfertilized boypussy you call an ass." he? finished, with a very threatening, sick smile on his? face. James gulped, his entire body shivering with fear. And perhaps, some sick kind of excitement.

"James, my boy, you simply must stop quivering like that. All the jiggling this ass is doing," he said, pausing to give James' behind a firm smack.

"-Is making me want to forgo my previous offer and just pound you silly anyway."

"B-but, you don't even have a dick." James weakly replied.

"Oh? Don't I?" the being said, before beginning to emit a strange light and heat. After a few moments of this incredibly hot yet strangely comforting feeling on his back, James' entire body stiffened as the now muscular and definitively male being rested his upper body on James' back, and, to James' horror, slid his massive prick between James' buttocks.

"Still don't think I've got a dick, little sissy man?" he? spoke, with a definite male undertone now present in his? voice.

"Hey! I am not a sissy!"

"Oh, really?" Then why is your dick," he began, grabbing James' painfully erect cock rubbing up and down the length once.

"-So hard right now, with a man sliding his dick between your ass cheeks, possibly about to ream your asshole?" he taunted, grinding his length against James' pucker to emphasize his point. James gulped, and decided to apologize, before things got any rapeier. Satisfied, the being shuffled off of James, and subsequently, lost all of his masculine features. Turning back into the blank, pitch black nothing that it was before, it stretched, before looking back to James with a devilish grin.

"Good. Now, with that whole mess out of the way, I can get on with giving you your sendoff gift."

"W-what sendoff gift?"

"Why, sex, of course."

"Eeep!" James yelled, hopping backwards on the bed, and promptly hitting his head on the headboard.

"I don't wanna get ass-raped!" He whimpered pitifully. The being sighed, frowning, before resuming its predatory grin.

"You know, you're lucky that you're hot, boy, because you sure aren't smart. I'm not going to be fucking you." As soon as the words left his mouth, James eyes lit up apprehensively.

"You mean, you want me to.. f-fuck your ass?"

"..."

"..."

"...AAHHAHAAAHAHAAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHHHAA! AHHAHAHAHAHA-no." the being said, with a blank look on its face.

"You really are stupid." He said blandly, before the grin returned once more. In a literal flash, the being's body begins to glow hot white. Blinded, James can only shield his eyes with his hands as the light continues for another four seconds, before subsiding. Standing, or rather, kneeling in front of him, is a completely pitch black, extremely curvy woman, with pitch black curls of hair, DD sized breasts, wide, child-bearing hips and a jiggly, full ass that no panties could possible hope to cover. The being's toned, curvy legs are splayed open, displaying the smooth, hairless pussy between them. Fondling her Bountiful breasts, she moves her legs purposefully, holding them closed for a few seconds, before opening them briefly, only to shut them after a brief view of her pussy.

"How the, what the, why the... how do you even do that?!" James yelled, partly out of confusion, and partly to conceal his own growing arousal.

"Oh, it's simple, James. I," she said, leaning forward and causing her large bosom to sway enticingly in front of him.

"am a shape-shifter. I can change my entire body to be whatever I want it to be. Meaning that when I meet a cute chick that I want to fuck," she began, before glowing white once more, blinding James. When the light subsided, there stood a buff, toned man with a lean, muscled body and a terrifyingly huge dick.

"I change into a buff dude with a hot body and a big dick to pump them full. And When I meet a hot guy I want to fuck," he said, before the same blinding process took hold, and there stood the sexy woman again.

"I change to a smoking hot, curvy babe with a huge rack and a tight pussy to milk them dry." she finally finished, going back to fondling her tits.

"W-w-w..." James stuttered, before ceasing attempting to talk altogether.

"So how about it boy?" she started, crawling up between his legs and causing his pecker to jump and stand to attention once more.

"Would you like me to take this thing in my hands and squeeze your cum out? Maybe you want me to blow you? How about I use these tits? Or, maybe I could let you cum inside me?"

she began listing off lewd suggestions as she crawled closer to his face, brushing her breasts and stomach against his manhood.

"How about I make you shoot it out between my ass cheeks? A footjob? Intercrural? Or maybe... maybe you still want to blow your load inside my ass, hmm? So what'll it be? What do you want?"

she finally finished, a lewd smile present on her face as she noticed, not for the first time, that although his eyes and face were frozen in fear, his dick was throbbing hard with excitement.

"I-I-I..." he began, before sputtering out once more.

"Come on, James. Make a choice now. You're not leaving this room without fucking me. It's up to you to decide how I make you blow your load."

"U-u-uhh... how about w-we just settle for a b-b-blowjob?" he said hesitantly, fully aware of this shape-shifter's ability to spontaneously grow a dick and ass-rape him if he made her mad.

"Oh! Is that how it is then? You want me to blow you? Want to feel your cock sliding in between my lips?" she said, staring him down with a sultry expression.

"Good! Now just sit back, relax, and let my mouth do all the work." with that, she most of her upper body from between his legs, leaving only her head and arms. She grabbed his dick with her right hand, slowly pumping up and down, causing him to elicit a small moan. With the other, she began to slowly fondle his balls, rubbing them in short, circular motions.

With one last lewd look at his face, she dipped down to his cock, before giving the entire length one smooth lick, before resting her black tongue on the head. James groaned unconsciously, causing her to giggle, her hot but not at all unpleasant breath on his dick causing another short burst of pleasure to run through it.

"So, how does it feel?" she asked out of the blue, taking her mouth off of his cock. He took a moment to contemplate before answering.

"U-uh... Surprisingly well, considering it's coming from someone who was threatening to bury their cock in my ass just a few minutes ago." he answered. She giggled in response.

"You keep up that sass, and I'll have to make good on that threat." she said, sultry tone replaced with a genuinely sadistic one for a split second, causing his ass to clench unconsciously. She then went back to blowing him.

She continued to lick up and down on his cock, sometimes kissing the head, sometimes licking around the base. Squirming uncomfortably in her grasp, James wiggled his hips unconsciously, wordlessly begging her to just suck him off already. Looking up at him, she lowered her eyelids in a sultry manner, before moving to take his head in her mouth once more.

Lips encompassing his cock-head, she slowly slid her lips down his length, all the way to the base. Flicking her eyes to his for a split second, she laughed around his cock, the vibrations intensifying the pleasure from her mouth. Holding his dick at that point, she began to lick all over his member, swirling her long tongue around its entirety, before releasing his now thoroughly saliva covered cock.

Not even bothering to gasp for air, she went down on him once more, this time, holding her head down for more time, and keeping her mouth closer to his cock. She continued this for some time, taking his dick all the way into her mouth, before pulling it all the way out, shortening the intervals more and more each time, and before long, she wasn't taking her lips off of him at all, and was practically constantly at his base.

"O-ooh! Oh, oh my-oh! Oh! Oh geez!" James mumbled, too caught up in pleasure to keep quiet. She meanwhile, became increasingly amused with his squirming and struggling.

"Sho, *slurp, lick*, ah thke ht tht yhu, *suck, smack*, lhke ht?" she asked, not even taking her mouth off to talk. He could only nod, his hips bucking in pleasure. She continued her ministration for another full minute, before he could take no more.

"A-aaah! I'm cumming!" he yelled, gripping the satin sheets below. In anticipation, the woman formed a vacuum seal on his cock with her mouth, allowing her to catch his entire warm, sticky load in her mouth. Jet after jet of semen hit the roof of her mouth, splashed along her tongue and dribbled into the cracks of the seal her lips had formed. Still, she managed to catch and swallow his entire load, pulling her lips off of his cock with a 'pop', and greedily gulping down all of his cum.

"Well, James. I hope that was as fun for me, as it was for you." she told him, smirking. He looked back at her quizzically. How could this be the same person who was going to 'ream his boypussy' just a few minutes ago? She snapped him back to reality by saying that it was time to send him off.

"James, I do hope you can last longer with the other girls you meet. Three minutes isn't going to impress anyone. Especially during a blowjob." she taunted. He gulped, embarrassed. It didn't help that her ass and tits had jiggled the entire time, but he wasn't about to complain.

"Oh, and by the way..." she began, suddenly turned back into the androgynous form. "The next time we mate (meet), you won't be the one receiving... Wait, yeah, you will be receiving. A big, thick load up your tight ass." it finished, leaving a pit in his gut (The same one that it no doubt wanted to fill with its cock) in James' stomach. With that, the thing teleported them back to the white room, where James' clothes magically appeared back on his body.

"And, were back, folks! Sorry about the delay, but we had to do some last minute correcting." the shape shifter began to speak to the audience again.

"Now, with that out of the way, it's time to send our contestant out into the world, totally unprepared, grievously underpowered, and hopelessly overwhelmed."

"Wait, your going to do what?!" James yelled, wide eyed. Now he was beginning to think that the blowjob had been less of a 'correction' and more of an 'apology in advance'.

"And now, it's time, to send. Him. In!" the shape shifter yelled excitedly, grabbing James by the collar of his shirt, and walking him over to a glowing portal that had literally just popped into existence.

"W-w-wait a minute! You can't do this! I don't wanna go!" James pleaded, causing the shape shifter (who shall now be called SS, because I'm lazy and typing shape shifter every two paragraphs is annoying as hell) to cackle madly.

"How cute, Jamesy, but you don't get a choice. The viewers chose you, now in ya go!" SS said, hurling James into the void. The last thing James saw was a bunch of swirling, technicolor rings moving all around him, before he blacked out.