Unwrapping Candy Ch. 02

Story Info
Are we going to make lust tonight?
2.8k words
4.3
60.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and I had a small dinner and a big cocktail that evening.

"Are we going to make lust tonight?" she wanted to know.

I looked at my watch. 8:30. "You better believe it," I told her. "Let's start now. I want you to take a shower, and get all prettied up, OK?"

She said nothing, just got up, and went to the bathroom. I went to the bedroom, and pulled all the covers off the bed, and got into my robe.

She came out, just wrapped in a towel. She looked beautiful! Stunning! My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I'm ready for you, oh lustmaster."

"You're in for a real treat tonight, Candy. You've told me a hundred times you'd always know it was me, haven't you?"

"You know it."

"Well, we'll see about that, tonight."

She was remembering the last time, when I tried to disguise myself.

"I'll always know it's you, Fred. A woman just knows these things."

I got the music going while she sat on the bed, and got some incense lit, too, permeating the room with its fragrance. Fragrance masking, check. Audio masking, check. Let's see. What had I forgotten?

"No towel, Candy."

It came off.

"Come on; now, stretch out those legs."

"Now the hands."

"And now for the sleepmask."

When she lay back, I kissed her, gently.

She heard me pick up the phone, and heard buttons being pressed.

And she heard me saying "It's on for tonight. The front door's unlocked, come right in."

"Who were you talking to? What's going on? Oh, you're teasing me, I get it. Go ahead, do your best, start any time. I'll try to play along."

I pulled a sheet over her. "Candy, I've covered you for now. Just relax and I'll be back in a minute. Oh. Maybe I'll be alone, but maybe not."

I went out to my den, and got the camcorder, just then I saw the headlights of a car pull into the driveway.

Henry was reaching for the door when I opened it.

"Man, are you serious?"

"As serious as a heart attack, Henry. Remember now, you have to be quiet. Don't say anything. Come on upstairs."

At the bedroom door I gave him some of my aftershave lotion. "Put this on - I want you to smell like me."

He did.

I opened the door and there was Candy, spread out, under the sheet.

"OK, strip naked, Henry," I whispered, as I went into the bedroom, looking through the camera.

"Hi, Candy, I'm baa-aack. Would you like to play a game?"

"I sure hope whatever you have planned was worth the wait," she said.

"Oh, I hope so, too. Hey! Maybe I'm not alone this time - is that gonna be OK with you? Can my friends play, too?"

"Sure, any game you want to play is OK with me, lover boy."

I panned the camera from her, slowly, to the doorway, to Henry, as he stepped out of his shorts.

I motioned him into the room, so that he was standing beside me, beside the bed.

"I want to show off your body to my friends, Candy, OK?"

"Hurry up!" she said. "Let's get this show on the road!" She was obviously excited.

I took the sheet, up about as high as her neck, and one handed, pulled it to the foot of the bed, recording as I did.

Exposing her. . . to me, to the camera, and to Henry.

Then I panned over to Henry, standing near the head of the bed, with his cock hard and erect, pulsing, while he looked down at this bound, masked, beautiful woman.

I motioned for him to move back, and gave the camera to him then knelt beside the bed at her head.

I pushed her head to the side, exposing her ear, and softly kissed it, for her benefit, and the camera's.

Then I kissed her neck, too.

She was so turned on, so excited. She was liking this, a lot!

I lifted myself a little, so that my cock was touching her hand as I licked at her breast.

She was making those little sounds, as her hand closed on my shaft, stroking me as I licked, sucked and bit at her nipple.

"Now for the other side," I said, moving away.

I took the camera from Henry, and then motioned for him to go to the other side of the bed.

Oh, he understood very well what to do. He knelt, too, and I bent lower so I could capture the image of his mouth above Candy's breast. She seemed to sense something, and lifted up, toward him, until his mouth, like mine, teased her nipple.

"More, Fred, more. . .mmmmmm" she muttered, moving under the influence of that tongue.

I watched as she responded to him, pushing herself as best she could into his mouth. "Oooooh that feels sooo good."

Henry looked up at me, and I, with a nod of my head, suggested he might want to taste other parts of her, too. Parts lower down.

The camera caught him as his tongue traced over her breast, and down, past her ribs, and lower, to her belly. It caught her quivering with excitement, as his mouth covered her thigh.

"Please don't tease me now, please don't tease me now. Please. OH PLEASE" she pleaded, her knees moving apart, thrusting her pelvis upward, presenting herself, visibly moist, ready. "DO ME!"

He moved to the foot of the bed, got his arms under her legs, and up, back over her thighs, his fingers meeting at her pussy lips.

"OH! Fred, you haven't done it that way before" she said, his head captured between her thighs, her hips making little thrusting motions, as he spread her, her helping as much as the restraints would allow, then her knees moving apart, offering herself up for him.

The camera caught all of that, the view over his shoulder, of her, with his fingers on either side of her vulva, spreading her lips wide open, her clit erect, glistening, and ready.

"OH"!

His tongue touched her! The camera caught it, that intimate contact, then his face lowering, his tongue a surrogate penis, probing as deep into her as it could reach.

"Oh my god."

He pressed in, his face moving from side to side, tongue, fingers, all busy, her hips pressing, everything moving, thrashing, everything wet, frantic!

"OH. MY. GODDDD!! -ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-oh-my-GODDDDDD! FREDDDDDDDD! OOHHHHH!"

Now Candy, my sweet Candy, was panting like a two-bit whore, having trouble catching her breath: "No more. No more! Please, no more. Stop! I need you in me, baby, give me your cock, put it in me" she said, when the arousal became nearly unbearable for her.

Henry lifted up, and, careful to keep his face away from hers, moved up, until his cockhead was brushing up against her pelvis.

"Do you want it now?" I asked while leaning over them so my voice would come from the right location.

"Yes! Now! Right now," she almost begged!

Henry, looking at me, at the camera, saw me nod. He held himself up with one hand; the other directed his dick to where his mouth had just been.

I focused in, as that dark-skinned hand held that dark-skinned shaft, and moved it to that patch of dark hair below her heaving, ever-so-white, ever-so-smooth belly, and moved it along those lips, over their surface, back and forth, again, and again.

"Ooooo. You're teasing me again. . ." she muttered, moving under him, trying to capture his cock.

He stopped looking at me, and watched as those lips parted a little more, partly because his cock was pressing there, and partly because Candy's legs were now just as wide apart as the restraints would allow, and her pelvis was tipped up just as high as she could get it.

And his cock's head was now moving along the channel between those lips.

"Stick it in me! Please! Go in me, put it in me! Stop teasing me! Oh, please, please! Just fuck me, give it to me. Take my little pussy" she said, not realizing exactly what she was asking for.

His cockhead's movement along her vulva's lips stopped, as they slowly parted more under its pressure, opening, taking it, accepting it, inviting it.

It was an exquisite sight, seeing it go in a little deeper. He found the opening, that magical tunnel, where it could fit in and give and receive pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, Candy!" I commanded. "Say it! Beg me for it!"

"Do it, do it, COME ON, DO IT, . .put it all in me,. . please, . .now, . . deeper, deeper in me, now, give me all of it, . . PLEASE. . ."

"FUUUCK MEEEE!"

And then the head disappeared, and more, and more, AND MORE of that dark column disappeared, sinking deeper into my wife until his dark pelvis and her white skinned one touched, then Henry began moving in that wonderful rhythm of sex, pushing and withdrawing, fucking, and Candy's hips moved too, not because of his pressure now, but of her own desire, tilting, and pulling away as he did, then lifting to meet his thrusts, flexing, a beautiful dance of sex, his buttocks contracting, dimpling, as his back arched, his hips driving forward, then the change of the shape of his back, as he pulled out, that beautiful motion repeating, but not exactly repeating, because they were both getting more excited, hell, all three of us were.

Henry would look at me filming them while he pushed into her, then looked at her masked face, and then down, between them, where the action was.

Where the fucking was.

I carefully recorded it all, documenting Henry collecting another trophy, another woman he had taken in the most personal way, and the one he had coveted for so long. Now, he was fucking her right in front of me and she was pleading, begging him for more.

I moved back behind him, the camera finding his glistening buttocks, contracting, pushing, and under them his nut sack, hiding his penis from view.

I was in the right place now, I could speak, the direction would be from behind him, so she'd think it was me.

"You're such a good fuck," I said. "I can't control myself much longer! Tell me you want me to fill you with my cum!"

"Shoot off in me! Fill me up! Oh! Just f-f-fuck me hard, damn it! Give it to me, Fred! Every drop! Give me - all - of it," she said to me, but it was Henry who responded, and with actions, not words.

I moved to the side to watch, as Henry's actions became stronger, his pushes harder, deeper, until he erupted, finishing deep inside her, and she matched his excitement stroke for stroke, her words and motions telling both of us she found her release, too.

". . .Ooooooooooooooh. . .",

and that shudder, said it all.

Having done what he wanted, what I wanted, he grinned at me, and understood. He pulled out that dark cock, it was a lot softer now, and smaller, and a whole lot wetter, too, trailing her lubrication, and a final thread of his fluid across her belly.

He was spent, limp as a fish. But I sure as hell wasn't!

He quietly left the foot of the bed, and the bedroom. I watched him as he began pulling on clothes, and he watched me get into the same position he was in a moment earlier.

"Oh, I thought you were all done," Candy said, when she felt my cock rubbing at her cunt's entrance, then pushing in.

"Not quite, not quite" I told her, looking over my shoulder as Henry offered a thumbs up, and left.

It was almost like fucking a different woman, going in after Henry. She was dilated, loose, and as wet and hot as a summer rainstorm.

Still, it didn't take too long before she began that sweet, familiar shudder again, and that drove me way past any control I might have thought I had. This was without a doubt the most erotic experience I ever had.

Ever.

"There's another quickie for you," I panted, because for me, it had been.

"Baby, if that was a quickie," Candy gasped, remembering the entire experience, "I couldn't live through a full length session."

We both slept well that night, both of us physically exhausted, and me, spent emotionally.

"You did act a little differently last night," Candy said the next morning, "but I know how you like to tease me. I knew it was you all the time."

"Just can't fool you, I guess."

Smile.

"So, Fred how's Candy?" was Henry's question when he called me at the office.

"You, sir, are now in a position to tell me first hand how Candy is, "I replied, not that he needed reminding.

"She's still one sexy woman," he said, confirming the obvious. "And I'd really like to do that for you again sometime. Anytime."

"You mean a one night stand wasn't enough for you? Sorry, pal, not likely."

I wondered, though, if it could it ever happen again, in a better way next time, with Candy knowing and willingly participating. Now 'that' would be spectacular!

A few weeks later, after a lust session, she asked "You remember how you used to ask me to be more adventurous? So, how 'bout it? Have I made the grade, coach?"

"You make it sound like what we're doing is something you're having to work at and not fun," I countered. "I really hope that's not true."

"No, no, it's all fun, not work. I like what we do. In fact, there's nothing that you've done that I didn't like."

If she only knew one of the things she's done she wouldn't be saying that. Someday, maybe, I'll tell her, . . . or show her the tape.

On second thought, maybe I'd better not.

"Well, honey, you are a lot freer. I like it. I'll try to think up some new things to do, just to keep you from getting too bored."

"Yeah, you do that, although 'getting bored ' was probably a poor choice of words, you've been 'boring' into me a lot lately, and believe me, mister, it hasn't been boring."

"Maybe we'll expand our horizons some more," I said, feeling a stirring - maybe I had something left after all.

She cuddled closer.

"You've been doing that pretty well lately, too. I'll try anything you'd like, honey." she said, her hand finding hard evidence of my excitement.

"Anything?"

"Well, almost anything, anyway," she modified her offer, leaving me wondering just what 'almost anything' might be.

Is it still sloppy seconds when it's the same two people starting up again?

More weeks went by, weeks of a perfect marriage, wonderful sex, and great lust.

Life was good, even more complete than it was before we learned to make lust and love.

Still, I wondered what it would be like if Candy was a willing partner in a sex adventure, instead of a blindfolded near victim. Yeah, I was still chasing that dream, even at the risk of all the others. Stupid, huh?

"Honey," she said one night after sex, "I want to get you something special for your birthday. What would you like?"

"Candy, I've got everything a man could want right her (good line). Let's just have dinner, and play around some."

"It's your big four oh, Fred, let's take advantage of being young. I'd like to get you something really special."

"Two twenty year olds? - Ouch!"

"Not funny, Fred," she said, releasing the pressure she'd applied to a very sensitive place. "I am more than enough woman for you, and don't you forget it, buster! Think of something else if you know what's good for you."

When you're a couple of professional people like us and both working, money isn't a big problem. If we wanted a new toy - golf clubs, or a nice bracelet - we just went out and got it.

"I know," Candy agreed when I pointed that out. "Getting special gifts for you is a real bitch"

"Maybe," she continued, "it should be something special I could do for you. Like, oh, promise ten back rubs, and anything else that might lead to, something like that."

"Oh, a 'personal' service?"

"Yeah, some really special 'personal' service," she agreed.

"Now that's an interesting idea", I said.

"Wait a minute," she countered, "I don't think it should just be doing some of your chores around the house. Make it something 'special' that you'd like."

"Well, how about backpacking, say a couple of weeks along the Appalachian Trail with me this summer."

"You mean like the last time, the time with all the bugs and snakes and no hot showers and no hair dryers? That kind of camping?"

"Yeah."

"Honey, could you make another choice? Anything would be better than that. I mean, I'd do it, but. . ."

"OK. OK. Let me think a minute," I said, wondering how to carefully approach this.