Unwrapping Candy Ch. 03

Story Info
After a minute, I rolled to her, taking her into my arms.
5.6k words
4.47
56k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, I rolled to her, taking her into my arms.

I whispered to her: "You know, Henry still talks about trying to sleep with you in college?"

"He shouldn't do that, he should be a gentleman about those times, and that's all ancient history. Are you changing the subject?"

"Not necessarily," I said.

"Back in college Henry tried to sleep with anyone and everyone who ever might have ever worn a dress," Candy said, remembering accurately. "Be glad you weren't Scottish."

"I know, I know, I was his best friend then, too" I reminded her.

"I guess that's why he stopped asking me out, when I started dating you. Maybe there's honor among friends," Candy said, her hand stroking me. "I never did go out with him, you know."

"I bet he'd still want to."

Her hand tightened on me. Uncomfortably tight.

"I'm married now. Remember?"

Careful, Fred. She'll twist that thing right off.

"He knows that. I don't think he'd want to 'date' you, really. . ."

"Well, I AM married," she interrupted.

"Never the less, I'd bet he'd like to, uh,. . ."

"What? Screw me? His best friend's wife! Some best friend!"

"Oh, he'd never do anything like that behind my back, I know that," I said.

"Why are we talking about Henry? Here I am stroking your cock, we're talking about a 'special' birthday present for you, and suddenly he comes up. What are you up to?"

"I'll give you a choice," I said, holding her tightly. "My present can be one of two things. Either you could go back packing with me a couple of weeks along the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina, you know, with the flies and snakes and no showers, all that good stuff I like. . ."

"What's the second choice, Fred, it can't be any worse than that."

"Remember, when I asked you to be more 'adventurous', I used to ask you if you'd like to try a threesome. . ."

"Oh, hell no, I don't want to be sharing you with another woman, I'd rather go camping with the snakes!"

"I wasn't thinking that. I was thinking it would be a huge turn on for 'me' to share 'you'. . ."

"Share me!"

"Yeah, with say . . . Henry. I'd love to see that!"

"Fred, are you kidding? You were always so worried that maybe we used to just date, and now you're saying you want me to, ah, let him take me to bed? Is that what you really want? Is it?"

Her hand was tight on my cock, now. In anger? Excitement? Surprise? A little bit of pain.

"Is it? Talk to me, Fred."

Her hand was moving now, softer, masturbating me, as she lifted up her head, staring at me.

"Is it? You really 'want' me to have sex with Henry?"

"Well. Not exactly."

"Well, then, what *exactly*?"

"With Henry AND me!"

We had finished lusting less than fifteen minutes ago, but my penis betrayed me, (traitor!), hardening under her hand and her questioning.

"I used to wonder what it would be like to do that with you," I confessed, "back when we were dating in college."

We were touching each other as we talked - and I noticed something encouraging..

"Your hand feels hot."

"And you're hard".

I was hard enough, and she was warm enough.

I rolled toward her, on her, in her.

"So, what DO you want, exactly?" she asked, her movements seemed very controlled. "Tell me exactly what it is you'd like me to do."

"I've always wondered what it would be like to watch the woman I love, you, who has become so good at sex, being sexy with someone else. Completely sexy. That's what I'd like."

"You mean like when I was blindfolded, and you were pretending. . ."

"No, no, this time it has to be with you willing, you being seductive, that's what I'd like."

"With Henry?"

"With him, and me. And I'd want it to be right here, because I'd want to share you, not give you away. ..." I said, still moving inside of her.

"The two of you, together? Two men, at the same time? You're a baaad man, perverted. . . . ."

Her body gave lie to her words. She was excited!

"How can a woman satisfy two men?" she asked, her mind exploring the possibilities, her body moving with less restraint, now, "how, what would you want me to do. . .?"

I told her: "One after another, I guess, or, you do have two hands,

"My mouth, too. .?"

"Even your ass. . ."

"I couldn't do that. . ." she said, and my erection started to fade, I was disappointed, until she continued - "I couldn't let one of you do me in the ass while the other was doing something else, that wouldn't be clean. . . no, not that. . ."

"You'd rather go backpacking for two weeks?"

"No, that's not what I mean. Maybe it 'could' be the both of you, but not back there, not in my ass, I'd have to draw the line there, I'd rather do the backpacking."

"But only not that?" I asked, not really believing what I was hearing.

"Well . . . if you were there,too, yeah, I could do something with him, yeah, just as a treat for you."

"You would. . .?"

"I think so , but only if you were there too, yeah. Yeah, that could be kinda exciting, and a lot better than two weeks without a hot shower. ...."

"Now I'm really getting excited," I said, and my pushing into her proved just how much.

Later, again cuddling, I asked again, "Does it still excite you, even after just having sex?"

"Would you be mad at me if I told you it did?"

"No, not mad. Excited yes, but not mad."

"But there's really no way we could do something like that, is there, and still be friends, right?" she asked.

"Sure there is. I mean, we never double date or anything with him, it's usually just me and him that go out. No, I'm sure we'd still be good friends, maybe even better friends, if something like that happened. I'm sure. I'm absolutely sure." I could be, he'd already had her once, she just didn't know it yet.

She rolled toward me, and kissed me. "Alright then. It's 'your' birthday present. It's OK with me, but it's all up to you. You just tell me what you want, and make the arrangements. He's mainly your friend, anyway, not mine. I'll do whatever you want."

"Maybe I can arrange something, we'll see" I told her, letting it hang there, letting her wonder if I would ever do something like that.

"When?" she asked.

"When?" Henry wanted to know, when I talked to him on the phone. "And how, and where? I'm ready anytime! Right now, in fact!"

"When, where, and how are still to be determined. I just wanted to make sure you would do it." is all I could offer.

"Would I do it? Damn, man, you ask some stupid questions sometimes. And I STILL think you're out of your mind!"

I wanted a very erotic time, not a quick, cheap encounter. Candy agreed. "If this is something you want, please make it special. I wouldn't want to be just a piece of meat for you guys. I'd like to feel good about it, and sexy, and erotic. Don't make it some awful thing out of a porno film, OK?"

I had an inspiration. Saturday morning we did our usual tasks, and had the house spotless.

"How are you feeling?" I wanted to know.

"Great," she told me. "You wanna have a lust date tonight?"

"At least that. Unless. . ."

"Unless what?"

"Unless I can arrange for my birthday present. Henry happens to be free, tonight, honey. How would you like to 'entertain' him?"

"Tonight? So soon? How? I mean, not how, what would we do?"

She wasn't saying no, was she?

I picked up the phone. She listened while she heard me talk to Henry. "We're going to be at the Parkerston Mall at 4. Meet us at Victoria's Secret."

"Victoria's Secret? What are you planning?" she wanted to know.

"Something nice, something special, something sssexyyy," is all I would tell her.

"Hi Candy," Henry said, as we walked up, finding him already waiting (big surprise) where I asked him to, and bent over to kiss her. "Hi, Fred," he said to me when he finished that, shaking my hand.

We went in, and I guided the two of them to the sexy nightgown stuff.

"Let's look through this stuff. They're kind of like the wrappings for a present, aren't they?"

Candy understood immediately, and stood there, blushing, realizing what I wanted.

Henry understood, too, he remembered me telling him about "unwrapping" Candy in bed.

Candy began looking at nightware. "Like this nightgown, Fred?" she asked, holding up something that a grandmother might wear.

"I hope we can do a little better than that," I said.

Henry was almost panting. Well, so was I, and Candy was having fun teasing us.

"Well, fair's fair" Henry said. He went to a rack and pulled out a black ensemble, a robe and negligee, both garments translucent.

"Black's my favorite color, Candy. Here, hold this up against you."

"Do you like this, Henry?" she wanted to know, holding the negligee part against her dress and smoothing it against her body. It was easy to imagine how she'd look wearing it.

"If you liked that, Candy, I'd buy that for you right now" he said.

There was a short pause - a very electric short pause - and I cleared my throat.

"Do you like it, Candy?" I asked.

"It's . . lovely," she said, stating the obvious.

"Would you like for - HENRY - to buy it for you, Candy?" Plainly and clearly stated so there could be no doubts.

She looked at me - the electricity between us must have been noticeable to everyone in the mall.

"I'll bet he really wants to buy it, honey," I said, and the unsaid between Candy and Henry and me was thunderingly loud.

Just to make sure there was no doubt what I wanted. "Think of it as 'gift wrap'."

She looked at the image of herself in the mirror, then at Henry, and then at me,

as she said -

she said -

in the smallest possible voice -

"I would like you to buy it for me, Henry."

It took only a couple of minutes for the clerk to box the ensemble, minutes while Candy squeezed my hand almost painfully tight.

Our cars formed a caravan to our house, we arrived together.

I opened the door, and the three of us went into the living room.

"Wine?" I asked. Voice shaking a little. Steady, now, Fred. Steady.

"Something a little stronger for me," Candy said.

"Martini for me, Fred" was what Henry wanted. Well, what he wanted to drink, anyhow. I got the drinks going, and got out the cam-corder, too.

"That, too?" Candy asked, nervously.

"Only for us," I assured her. "I really want to record what happens, so if we never do it again, we can still remember. . ."

"OK, but only if I get to keep the tape," she said.

"Agreed."

We stood, looking at each other. Nobody moving. Nobody talking. Someone had to do something. "Candy, I think it's time for you to model that new outfit for us, I want to see you do that," I told her.

"Yeah. I know," she said, taking the bag, and going up stairs.

"Is this really going to happen?" Henry wanted to know.

"I think so. I think it is."

I got some soft jazz going, and some more drinks, then we heard Candy returning.

"It's beautiful!" she said, and made her entrance.

The dark material flowing around her, the robe molding itself to her, with the light coming through the doorway behind her outlining her body, her legs, through it!

She was wearing heels, to show off and the robe, coming to a little lower than mid calf, showed off her lower legs beautifully.

"Go stand in the doorway again" I asked, lowering the room lighting, and focusing the camera on this vision.

She went willingly.

Backlit, she was a vision, sexy, mysterious, wonderful.

"Now come to the middle of the room."

She did that, gracefully, the robe and negligee hinting at the wonders half-hidden under them, turning, showing us . . .the 'gift' that we could soon unwrap.

"Henry, will you help her with her robe, please?"

He came into the viewfinder, and went behind her.

She alluringly, gracefully, willingly, released the robe's belt, and opened it.

He took it from her shoulders, sliding it down her arms, off.

"This is more exciting than I ever thought it would be," she said.

What was left on her was beautiful! Thin straps, cleavage, the material just translucent enough to hint at breasts, touching her skin here, handing freely there, shadows, smooth across her belly and hips, a hint of less smooth where it clung to her pelvis, dark over her pubic hair, her nipples lifting the material, all making an erotic package.

It clung where it should, and flowed where it should and my hand, holding the camera, was actually shaking.

Candy turned, and the side slits made their presence known, flashing legs to her hip, the darker crevass between her buttocks noticable, even through the dark material of the negligee, lightened by her pale skin under it.

"Like it?"

"It's incredible!"

She was facing me again, Henry behind her. She looked over her shoulder at him, and smiling, stepped backwards towards, against him.

"Give me your hands, Henry," she said, and pulled them from her hips around her, holding his wrists, so his hands were on her belly.

"That's nice," Henry said, holding her close.

"You know Henry tried to date me in college, don't you, Sam?" Candy reminded me.

"I know."

"I'll bet he never thought he'd be holding me like this, after that, did you, Henry?"

She was really getting into it!

"Never like this," Henry agreed.

"Fred's a bit of a voyeur, did you know that?" she said, looking over her shoulder at Henry.

"Yeah, I did know that," Henry said. "He always asked about girls I dated in college. He still asks me about my dates. I think he gets off on that."

"He wanted this for his birthday present. Now I want to give him something to see," she said.

She still was holding his wrists to her belly.

"I'm going to tell him, Henry," she said.

"I don't think you should," he replied.

Huh? What was going on?

"Honey, we both lied to you when we told you we never dated in college. We did date, back before I met you, and after I started dating you, we decided you'd be upset if you knew that. So we decided to keep it a secret, and we never dated after that.

"But, Honey, before I met you, Henry was my favorite lover."

"He's touched me before, like this. Lots of times."

She was still holding his wrists.

They were lovers in college!!!!

I watched as she moved his upper hand up, over her belly, and higher, until it was under her breast.

She changed her grip, so now she was holding his hand, and lifted it, so that his hand, and hers, were supporting the underside of her breast, then the final move, so that it was cupping her.

"He used to like to touch me like this all the time. . . is this what you wanted to see, Fred?"

I forced a "yes" from my partched lips as I saw his other hand, under hers, being guided lower. . .

They used to do this so many years ago - I guess I suspected that, but they both lied so convincingly. . .

She moved too, her legs were now a few inches apart, and she was leaning back against him, letting him support her.

Her eyes fluttered closed, and she moved his other hand lower, across her pelvis, his fingers indenting the material between her legs, and lower still, across her thigh, and down, to the side slit in the negligee, the one that showed off her legs so well.

"I'm sorry that I lied to you, man," Henry said, "but we both knew there was something very special between you and her, and I really didn't want to screw that up. . ."

His hand was now on her thigh, under her negligee, his other hand still busy with her breasts.

She released both of his hands, and reached behind her, reaching to feel him, his excitement, his erection.

......His cock.

The hand on her thigh began moving, covered to the wrist by her negligee, moving up again.

I watched his hand moving closer - "But when you told me you wanted to share her for your birthday, and I thought about touching her again like this. . ."

Candy kept her eyes closed, and her mouth formed an "oh" when his fingers again found her.

". . . I just couldn't resist. This is just like the old days, Candy, with someone watching."

I couldn't speak, my eyes and camera were focused on her hands, pulling at, and releasing his belt.

Her fingers now worked at the button holding his pants, and got that free, and lowered his zipper.

"You were never going to know any of this. . . " he started to explain again, but we were both distracted by his pants falling. He stepped out of them, and her hands again went back around his waist, starkly white against his dark belly, against the black briefs he was wearing, briefs that weren't hiding evidence of his excitement, his erection.

I watched as her fingers found the waistband, and slipped under it, and moved down lower, their progress visible under the material, both her hands meeting at his crotch, at his cock.

"You remember our last night together, Henry?"

I was stunned. My best friend, and the woman who was going to become my wife. . .

His eyes were closed, his hands on the outside of his briefs, over hers, on the inside.

"I remember," he said.

"I was there to say goodbye to you. We weren't in love, we knew that, what we had was just exciting sex. Tell Fred all about it, Henry."

"Old days, someone watching?" What was he talking about?

"Tell him about that, Candy," he said to her, his hands still busy.

"Henry wanted us to show off in front of the window, that night honey," she said.

Her voice was quivering a little, and she was making little jerky motions in response to his fingers.

"There was this apartment across the street" she said, "a couple of stories higher than Henry's."

She paused, his fingers were distracting her.

"Henry saw the couple who lived there, they were maybe in their thirties. . ."

Another pause.

". . . and he saw them both looking through binoculars at something on his side."

Pause.

"One time he asked me to walk naked in front of the living window at night, while he watched them from the bathroom. They were both looking at me in the window."

Henry picked up the story. "It was the last time Candy was coming to my apartment, because she met you. I thought it was the last time I was going to have sex with her. I asked her if we could do it by the window, because I knew those people were home, and busy watching. I thought that would be a great way to end things between us."

"Did you," I asked, I had to know.

"Oh, yeah."

"We did this," she said, turning to Henry.

His hands stopped touching her that way, and enfolded her in an embrace.

I stood watching, while there was a kiss, a long kiss, a very long kiss.

Lots of tongue.

Watching those dark arms around her, moving against the dark material, moved from the small of her back lower, over the rise of her buttocks.

"I wanted Candy and me to put on a show for them, those people who lived in the other apartment, just like the one you want us put on for you."

Henry by now had moved his hands from over hers, and was stroking her hair.

"Oh, you said you wanted to see a show tonight, didn't you? Well tonight you get a *very* special show."

"You see, I usually don't like to suck cock, but sometimes, just sometimes, it's nearly irresistable."

Her right hand now cupped Henry's balls while her left hand fondled and caressed his impressive black rod. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen, especially when the light glittered on her wedding and engagement rings. Her rings...my rings, were now dancing along another man's cock . . .right in front of me.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Are you watching, darling? Watch carefully. You might want to get a little closer, wouldn't want you to miss anything. Mmmmm. I'd forgotten how much I loved handling Henry's big, black, hard cock."

"Well, do you like what you're seeing, darling? Is this what you wanted? Well how about this?"

12