Unwrapping Presents is Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

She wanted more. "Come into me, Jack. Slide your prick into my pussy, deep into my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me, lover. Oh, God, fuck me!" He needed no second bidding and moved across her as she spread her legs, ready to accept him, her hands on his shoulders, drawing him to her. She was tight around him as he pressed into her, and he pulled back, spreading her juices, and this time when he pressed forward he moved deep into her, feeling her around him as he pressed in, feeling the clinging scald of her inner walls as he sank into her.

She was full, as full as she'd ever been, and she whimpered her loss as he pulled back, but only to gasp acceptance as he sank back into her. She was wet and he moved easily within her, the noise of their joining adding to the warmth of touch, and the heated aroma of her driving him on. He was moving more quickly now, but it had been a long time, and he was afraid he wouldn't be able to last long enough to bring her to climax, but Anne had been in abstention, too, and the excitement was building in her, more quickly than she remembered happening before, a tide rising in her, lifting her, carrying her, her fingers moving aimlessly on Jack's back and shoulders, her knees and thighs clamping him, pulling him close, urging him into her.

Jack gritted his teeth as his thrusts quickened, trying not to let himself fall over the edge of climax. Anne's voice was hoarse gasps in his ear as he thrust into her, quickening now, his own breathing a hoarse travety of its usual self. They were both excited, both wanted this moment, both aware that they were coming quickly, ever quicker, to the threshold of climax, and it was Anne who tumbled over first, her voice a tight scream in Jack's ear, her pussy a pulsing clutch at his prick as he thrust into her, her contractions bringing him, too,over the edge and he cried his triumph as his seed blasted into her.

Slowly, they calmed, whispering wordless endearments to each other, Jack slowly shrinking inside her. a sudden, worrying thought struck him.

"Anne, love," he whispered. "We didn't use any protection. I'm sorry, love, I wouldn't want to put you at risk."

"Risk?" she said, frightened.

"Pregnancy, love, pregnancy. Only that, on my life."

She chuckled. "I have my diaphragm, if we want to do this again. Do you?"

"Yes!"

"Me too, very much. No, it's okay, Jack. I keep a careful check of my cycle, and I think I'm at about my lowest likelihood tonight." She laughed, soft in the darkness. "Quite why I keep such a careful check I don't know, as you're the first man to touch me since Peter was killled."

"I hope it was as good for you as it was for me?"

"Fishing, Jack?" Anne laughed. "It was good, Jack It was very good."

"I was scared I'd pop first touch, it's been so long for me."

"Don't you masturbate? I thought all the men did?"

"Yeah, but it's so lonely."

Anne snorted. "You are so damned right. I masturbate, too, but you're right. It's lonely. Good sex with someone you're fond of is so much better isn't it?"

"Very much. I think I'd better pull out before I fall out. That way I can pretend it was my idea," said Jack, laughing. He could just make out the gleam of Anne's eyes and teeth as she smiled at him. He snuggled down beside her, making sure they were both covered by the duvet against the cool air. She stretched across and kissed him.

They lay quietly for a while, Jack's hand gently stroking Anne's side and hip. "Jack?"

"Yes, love?"

"How long do you think it will be before the road is opened?"

"I didn't want to worry you earlier, but the road up here is a dead-end. The other way, to the Lodge, they'll probably have that open again in a couple of days. The lodge is closed at the moment, right?"

"Until the 28th, yes."

"They'll probably have that road open by then. You might be here a week or ten days before we can get out."

"Think you can stand me for that long?"

"I think I just might. What about you? Can you stand me?"

There was silence for a long moment before Anne spoke. "Jack, I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be, nor anyone else I'd rather be with."

"I take it that's a yes?"

"That's a yes, Jack."

He stretched across and kissed her. "Get some sleep, love. I want to ravish you again at first light. Later, when I've got the fire going again, when it's warm enough, I want to make love to you on the rug in front of the fire, so that I can see you."

Anne laughed. "You've seen me, Jack, surely. The photographs."

"That was yesterday. Today is new, and wonderful." He kissed her. "And you are beautiful, love. So very, very, beautiful."

Anne sighed, long, content. "Yesterday was horrible, at first. Today is wonderful."

"Anne?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you for my present. Merry christmas."

"And Merry Christmas to you, Jack. Thank you for my present." She giggled.

"What?"

"Unwrapping presents is fun!"

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers